• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Just pick their characters. It's more fun that way.

**** IT LOLOL the Theme will be Castlevania, I will do my absolute best to find characters that match those on the list. ATM the only one I know is Oblivion with Alucard.

Image hunting awaayyyyyyyyyy!

fZk

Smash Lord
For the PR I want to be Simon Belmont form the ridiculous Captain N cartoons

Who remembers that cartoon? I remember it vividly and I bet a lot of you were not even born yet.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
For the PR I want to be Simon Belmont form the ridiculous Captain N cartoons

Who remembers that cartoon? I remember it vividly and I bet a lot of you were not even born yet.
fZk I have the perfect huy for you I know you will enjoy it. As do you tutu :3

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
I think Oblivion has been the most improved player over the last few months, I still would spank him though.

Who the hell is Tyranochu?
I lost to you at BAMF because I played a free Character. Not doing that again lol.
You better be ready for this :yoshi2: next tourney. $1mm?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Challenge accepted.

And the list has been updated folks. Just need to get that image up and we're solid.

And I am just going to go with Hawkeye from One Piece for my image.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
September 17th is the next tournament. I'll add it into the OP now while I'm thinking about it.

I love how the top half of the PR has MKs and the bottom half doesn't. 5-8 too pro.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Tech, I am actually going to be going with the Castlevania theme :urg: I did a **** ton of image searching and I found characters from the series that fit everyone well. I was also against the cluster of characters, it just seemed like it wouldn't be a nice looking image. i do apologize.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
No spoikers ;) I'll have the image tonight im with a friend who is back from college for the weekend. I'm 1/3 done with the image.

:phone:

Top Bottom