• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Manliest Ganon Thread!

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
PK-ow!, upload your picture here:

imageshack.us

Follow these steps:
Browse
v
Upload now
v
Right-click on your now uploaded, small Thumbnail Picture and click at the bottom-option of that box.
v
Drag the mouse across the image-adress(URL) and copy it.
v
Go to SWF and start making a new post.
v
Click at the little square with the mountain and a sun, then paste the image-adress (Press OK).
v
Submit you Post.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Rick, why don't you take a Super Manly pic of yrself?
Come on, do it.

This thread needs more pics.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
- It is, but it is your sig.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

EDIT: Divilenta, Your pic reminds me of this:

(Which is manly)

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
That's how manly I am
Woah, you're so manly that you beat your enemies to a pulp with a toothbrush, drank their remains, sold what you couldn't drink to the mourning families to consume during their next meal, and then cleaned your teeth with the blood and sweat that was left on the brush? Nice.

:034:

GoofBall

Smash Journeyman
Woah, you're so manly that you beat your enemies to a pulp with a toothbrush, drank their remains, sold what you couldn't drink to the mourning families to consume during their next meal, and then cleaned your teeth with the blood and sweat that was left on the brush? Nice.

:034:
...uh...Yeah, that too.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
As a Ganon mainer, you should take a photo when you're cleaning a pipe by spilling acid from the sweat on your hand while murdering the client that asked for your services and then make a pool of blood to feast on his dead meat.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
If you lived in a household with 4 females, Conspiricy, you'd see that psychosis is actually more on the feminine side. x)

But c'mon, step it up, guys! We need MANLY pictures, not "cool pose" or "hey, this picture makes me look neat!' pictures! >:U

Such as that GoofBall guy. When I saw that picture, I didn't think "GANNOOON!!!!", I thought something more like "hey, I kind of want to slap the pink off this guy" or *cringe*. Hell, when Bahamut tried to justify the potential manliness of the picture, he replied with an awkward dismissal! FORSHAME!

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
If you lived in a household with 4 females, Conspiricy, you'd see that psychosis is actually more on the feminine side. x)

But c'mon, step it up, guys! We need MANLY pictures, not "cool pose" or "hey, this picture makes me look neat!' pictures! >:U
Are you saying my poses are not manly? >:O

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I didn't tried to justify anything...
I liked the mask. For real. :(
No, my brother! You misunderstand! I mean that you were being a compassionDorf to GoofBall by trying to find the manliness in his picture! You are a good Ganon brother. I am proud.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman

From head alignment left to right (rangaDORF, seaDORF, oldmanDORF) doing ganondorf poses (except me). As you could probably tell, we are all absolutely annihilated. I started drinking platinums (6.5% beers) 8 hours before this pic was taken.

And yes, this picture was taken playing 3 way ganondorf ffa's. We raise our hands to the skies daring anyone to defy us. Probably not our most manly of poses but i cbf getting us together to pose. This picture was taken at the tournament we hosted...

DORF OFF I: Introduction to POWER!!! - A tournament where you can only use ganondorf.

Every weekend, we get together, go to a pub, guzzle beer and harass maidens until we get kicked out and play drunken ganondorf ffa's when we're not at the pub.

oldmanDORF gave me a framed photo of ganondorf for my 20th b'day. Probably the best gift i've ever received and we all plan on getting ganondorf tattoos soon. We will all get our own respective coloured ganondorfs in his generic pose standing in our own levels. We will upload pics for you guys to see when we get them.

seaDORF - blue ganon standing atop pirate ship
oldmanDORF - white ganon standing atop the pillar in the ancient hyrule temple
rangaDORF - red ganon standing amongst the fiery depths of brinstar

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
I confirm everything that seaDORF has said.. we live and breathe Ganondorf. In the QLD scene we are known as the DORF clan and are slowly becoming recognised in all of AUS as being a bunch of manly dudes who smash beer and main Ganon.

we're still running Ganondorf tournaments in QLD and are planning to hold our third in the coming months.

I also have this to add:

this is myself and tigerDORF (the newest recruit to our DORF clan) taken at a night club in Brisbane by a professional photographer, I have no idea why he put it on his online gallery.

Also, both seaDORF and my photo's were taken before this thread existed, we just like posing as Ganondorf. We'll take one with all of us in it just for the purpose of this thread.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'd post a picture, but my most recent one shows me wearing a skirt and knee-high stockings.

slimjim

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FS-slimjim
3DS FC
4296-3887-2717
I would like to enter...this guy.

His name is Steven, and he is a Ganondorf main from Cincinnati who frequents not these boards of knowledge.

Top Bottom