• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Manliest Ganon Thread!

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Welcome, my fellow Ganons, to the Manliest Ganon Thread! Thanks to a suggestion by our very own Bahamut777 (WHO IS NOW A PEACH MAIN SO HE'S LUCKY I EVEN GIVE HIM CREDIT AT ALL) I was inspired to create the manliest thread not just on the Ganon boards, but in all of existence. However, the latter clause is redundant, since if you're the manliest Ganon, you're the manliest person in all of conceivable existence.

The basic gist of this very important thread is for all the Ganon mains to pit their manliness against each other, using their manliest poses possible to strike fear into the hearts of millions. The rules are simple: take a photograph of yourself doing the manliest, most aggressive, hateful, spiteful, vindictive, EVIL, SINISTER, MALICIOUS, CAPRICIOUS pose you can muster! Flex, grimace, snarl, take it with your shirt off; what the **** ever! This is Ganon we're talking about; the manliness has no bounds! Emulate the almighty King of Evil in any way you can to achieve even but an infantesimal measure of his immutable omnipotence.

The rules are simple: be manly. You are limited to one photograph and the pictures will be judged by all of the Ganon boards. If you are not a part of the Ganon boards, YOU MAY VOTE, but if you are not a part of the Ganon boards, THEN YOU'RE A BIG FAT ***** WHO IS NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER. We work hard for our privilege to show off our Ganondom. ALSO PLEASE INCLUDE A DESCRIPTION WITH YOUR PICTURE. It is suggested you use http://tinypic.com/ as your image hosting site. It's simple: just click "upload" and choos the picture you'd like to SHOW OFF YOUR GANLINESS WITH and copy the [ img ]*insert URL[/ img ] into your post.

Commence the manliness! Winners will be decided whenever everybody unanimously agrees that that person has won. The prize is the "MOST EPIC GANON" title in Ganon's Beard.

GOGOGOGOGO

ENTRANTS:

Vermanubis -

I felt the energy surging throughout my entire body. The only way I could channel the blasphemous, sacrilegious manifestation coursing throughout my being was to clench my fist, cast my gauntlet in defiance of he who opposes me; to the heavens! The reason I hold the photographing device is in case the heavens did not see my magnificence, I could photograph it and send it via E-mail!

I unsheathed my mighty fangs and snapped skyward, to portend the fate of those, so bombastic as to covet my throne! To foreshadow the end of those who would dare observe irreverence of my eternal kingship!

BONUS PHOTO!:

Bahamut777:

Z1GMA:

Divilenta:

Reim

Exalted

Sovereign

Kishiru (I'm only putting this up to contrast everyone else's exuding masculinity!)

JayDeth (the token Bowser main, since he is the manliest reptile)

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
This thread is brilliant... Truly brilliant.

Your photo: That Manowar Tank Top raises your Ganondom by at least 2400 points.
That, plus your biceps and beard, will be hard to beat.
(I must search my closet and see if I can find any manly clotes, later on.)

Also, I like how you Flamechoke your innocent, little kitten.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
I'll have my photo this week. I'll take my camera when I murder my victim this week. :)

EDIT: Thanks for the credit! I'll always bow to Vermanubis as the manliest Ganon!
...LOOK AT THAT PHOTO! **** IT!

SKidd

Smash Master
LMAO I DIED LAUGHING AT THIS LOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLzzzzzzzzz

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Edit a short run-down of how to use an image-hosting site in the OP, Verm.

'cause I dunno how to use one. I wish I could just upload from my computer onto here. Other forums have that.

Also I approve of Murder Choking kitties. Snitches be evil.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Fools! Do not kid yourselves into thinking you cannot best another Ganon! Truth be told, no one Ganon can win in manliness/epicness against another, so why we're even doing this is beyond my infinite knowledge!

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Very acceptable. I'm pleased. I'll post mine up soon.

I actually contemplated a character change before (was curious in experimenting with someone else) and started browsing some other character boards... I came across peach's for ****s and giggles. The first thread i saw was "Which Peach main is the cutest?"

I have never felt so much rage in my entire life. I felt like tearing every peach players heads off. However, it made me feel so much better when i returned here and saw the official manliest ganon thread. This forum is my home. I will never venture outside of these threads again!

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
The first thread i saw was "Which Peach main is the cutest?"
This thread is the only and sole reason that I don't visit Peach boards. It gives me the urge to make some carnage and eat princess heads for dinner.

EdIT: Got 1 photo today. Gonna take another when I buy ketchup when I murder some innocent pregnant lady.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I searched my closet for old Iron Maiden T-shirts, but I wasn't able to find even one ;/
But it's ok - I have a backup-plan.

Baha, I like that Finger Pose.

Awesome thread! Too bad Im as cute as Kirby :D
You are so doing this, too.
Har du ingen lumpar-bild eller nåt, där du ser galen ut? ^^

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
This thread is the only and sole reason that I don't visit Peach boards. It gives me the urge to make some carnage and eat princess heads for dinner.

EdIT: Got 1 photo today. Gonna take another when I buy ketchup when I murder some innocent pregnant lady.

BAHAHAHA!

I CAN FEEL YOUR PERNICIOUS AURA, BAHAMUT! More! More! You make us proud!!

On a side note, you seriously look just like Ganon in his standard pose! >:U

I searched my closet for old Iron Maiden T-shirts, but I wasn't able to find even one ;/
But it's ok - I have a backup-plan.
Don't deprive us any longer, Zigma! We must see your... EEVILL.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
She could strike a pose as Possessed Zelda. :upsidedown:

It will be hard to do that without a prop sword, though.

good thing SNO is the unique female Ganon user, or this epic thread would fall apart to accommodate. O:

Tonsana

Smash Apprentice
@Zigma- I have two photos that might suit from the swedish army. One of were I am halfnaked in sexy pose with the rifle on my shoulder, and the other one were I just scream out my rage... :p

hmm dont know wich one I prefer.. ^^

Z1GMA

Smash Hero

Look at that. I'm ready to rip some heads off !
This was just moments before I went out and ripped the throat out of an old man with my bare teeth.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
This is gonna be a though competition. Look at Z1g!!! He's causing interference on my monitor due to ecessive manlyness.

Judo777

Smash Master
hahaha this is the best thread idea ever. Zigma is pretty ominous. We sheiks would **** us some ganons.............IF WE WERE BRAVE ENOUGH TO ATTEMPT TO DEFY YOUR WISHES. *runs away into the shadows......(half out of sheer terror)*

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I think so far...

Bahamut has the most convincing Ganon pose.

Z1GMA has the best grimace/menacing face. I also didn't think of how much effect a close-up adds to the EVIL. I might have try a close-up. >:U

Verm has the best hair. <3

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
I can't see Z1G's picture at all. Which site is it being hosted on? My computer may be blocking it.

:034:

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
I would post a picture but I am not manly. And the only recent pictures of mine are of me in a tux. :p

Wait! I have it!

imo the manliest picture of me

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Ganon boards cannot understand the true form of Divilenta's manliness.

Yo, I just took a picture of me, and the picture makes me want to write a book, and put the picture on the cover.
I want to upload it by Monday evening.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
Divilenta's manliness is a bizarre, exquisite, insane and sadistic uproar of evil laught while contorting himself to the point it hurts as much as some of Hells flames being attacked to his pants.

Nice livin', BTW.

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
Divilenta's manliness is a bizarre, exquisite, insane and sadistic uproar of evil laught while contorting himself to the point it hurts as much as some of Hells flames being attacked to his pants.

Nice livin', BTW.
Eh, don't live in that apartment anymore. It was okay, but I got the smallest room >(

Top Bottom