• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Manliest Ganon Thread!

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
Exalted, the mere thought of that alone beheaths a wind of quintessence from the fiery pits of hell upon this planet. Our senses are overridden by the perfect mantastic events of Ganon even considering playing Ganon. Heads exploding and the sky is falling, we are now in the realm of MAN.

Reim

Smash Journeyman
The title 'Ganondorf' in the Character Discussion should be changed to 'A warning to thee who enters the this domain, for thou whilst be entering the very realm of man, the realm of Ganondorf'. 'Ganondorf' just doesn't seem to cut it, imo.

EDIT: So yarh. Found this on my computer and thought: "... Lawl."

Exalted

Smash Lord
Aha! He's the Ganon in TP!

Verm, my pic in the OP is nothing compared to my other one, so I'd be glad if you could switch 'em.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I will upload a picture, and post it here, later this week.

Also, best thread. everz.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
TKONTK, where's the pic you promised us?
PK-ow!, show us yr stuff, already.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Lol, anyone else think Exalted looks like a young Mick Jagger?

B!squick

Smash Master
This is me taming the wild beasts of nature. I wore a glove to protect it's talon's from my arm.

Way to win the thread.

EDIT: Also, I just noticed I forgot to add a description to mine.

On a dark wintery night that only appears as a warm summer day due to my manly golden locks and beard absorbing the brilliance of the sun reflected off of Venuses' atmosphere, I sit in ponderment on my mighty throne made from the most abrasive rock I could find because I'm just that hardcore.

Top Bottom