• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Yeah... and if they put Krystal IN with the staff, then that could help bring some interest for such a game.... wasn't there another game, beyond good and evil, or some such name that featured a female with a staff as the protagonist? Just sayin' that proves it works.... and Adventures is super fun and that was her game so you know it could work again there.... here's hopin' again

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Ehhhhhh I don't think a Krystal game would be amazing. With the Starfox franchise as it is, it needs to just return to it's roots. If any character deserves a spinoff though, it would be Falco.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
I think that another game with the Adventures type gameplay where you play as Krystal in a pre-Adventures setting would be a great game. Adventures was my all-time favorite SF game, and i play through it once a year, just for kicks. I think this is a good idea though, so reply if you think so as well.
yeah that would be cool, and i have beat the game 6 or 7 times. lol

and i'll add you asap, right now my usb cable isnt hooked up

JesterBox

Smash Ace
Star Fox Adventures was like Dirge of Cerberus, if you don't think about it as a Star Fox game, it's a really good game. Agreed SmashMan 026.
No... It's not... it is a mediocre, watered down, unoriginal Zelda at best with misplaced characters.

But I'm still fine with Krystal for Brawl.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
ahhhh! so much anxiety... why can't she just get announced already!?!

must hire ninjas to infiltrate nintendo and bring me a Beta version of smash.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
im goin to do this every 100 posts i get so without futher to do LOL did i just say that,

KRYSTAL FOR BRAWL

woot 200th post

i want her annonced soon to so we can get to talking how she'll play a role in the story or what attacks she'll have

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Hmm... supposedly, Coro Coro (a japanese magazine for boys) is going to reveal Brawl's starting roster on December 15th. Along with that, there is speculation that, in order to lead up to that event, Sakurai's going to announce one character a week starting next week. If this is true, that leaves us with a minimum of 3 characters left in the starting roster.

Captain Falcon is a given and so is whoever the Animal Crossing rep is. I can easily see Mr. Game and Watch and Shiek in the starting roster as well. As far as newcomers go, Krystal and Captain Olimar. Currently (excluding transformations and the third party characters), there are 21 characters. Four more would give us the same number as Melee's final roster and I personally think that's what Sakurai's intention is. Shiek would count as a transformation and everyone else would count normally.

Like I said, Captain Falcon's obvious and we at least know that Mr. Game and Watch and an AC rep are in the game because of how the icons are lined up. *see icon theory for more* Krystal falls in perfectly with the "holes" theory and Captain Olimar is the only major Miyamoto franchise star that hasn't been put in the starting roster yet. Things should be interesting the next couple of weeks...

Mikel 2

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... supposedly, Coro Coro (a japanese magazine for boys) is going to reveal Brawl's starting roster on December 15th. Along with that, there is speculation that, in order to lead up to that event, Sakurai's going to announce one character a week starting next week. If this is true, that leaves us with a minimum of 3 characters left in the starting roster.

Captain Falcon is a given and so is whoever the Animal Crossing rep is. I can easily see Mr. Game and Watch and Shiek in the starting roster as well. As far as newcomers go, Krystal and Captain Olimar. Currently (excluding transformations and the third party characters), there are 21 characters. Four more would give us the same number as Melee's final roster and I personally think that's what Sakurai's intention is. Shiek would count as a transformation and everyone else would count normally.

Like I said, Captain Falcon's obvious and we at least know that Mr. Game and Watch and an AC rep are in the game because of how the icons are lined up. *see icon theory for more* Krystal falls in perfectly with the "holes" theory and Captain Olimar is the only major Miyamoto franchise star that hasn't been put in the starting roster yet. Things should be interesting the next couple of weeks...
So you just assume this?
If the starting roster is shown, then what would be shown at the dojo these next weeks???
Those characters though, Olimar, i don't see playable,but i won't argue anymore here,
Regardless, Krystal for Brawl!!

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Hello Krystal fans, I look forward to her announcement soon, I think she's the closest thing to a shoe-in left.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord

are you kidding... you must be an optamistic hopefull. olimar? his side b would be like a load of pikmin run across the stage and do one damage

captain falcon? i have no aregument with that one

Shiek: she will be a trans. of zelda as you said.

AC: i love the game but the only place i could see the AC series come in is an AT

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
are you kidding... you must be an optamistic hopefull. olimar? his side b would be like a load of pikmin run across the stage and do one damage

captain falcon? i have no aregument with that one

Shiek: she will be a trans. of zelda as you said.

AC: i love the game but the only place i could see the AC series come in is an AT
Why are you trying to argue all of his characters? But the AC thing might be right.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Err, Krystal's not even confirmed yet, and you have no control over how her moveset works anyway, so why not just wait for the updates?
Copy and paste that same message in every other character support thread while replacing Krystal's name with the name of the character whom that thread is dedicated to. See what responses you get.

This is a Brawl character discussion board. There is going to be speculation and exchange of ideas. If you do not wish to see any further discussion regarding Krystal's possible movesets, then kindly remove yourself from the thread. =o)

Zevox

Smash Lord
*shrugs* Personally, I don't see what there is to discuss about the moveset for Krystal. Everyone (or at least the vast majority of her fans) wants her with her staff, and its pretty much a self-contained moveset. A variety of swings and strikes for standard attacks, with perhaps a punch or kick thrown in at odd times for flair, and for special attacks the obvious magical powers of the staff. Standard B: Fire Blast, Side B: Ice Mist, Up B: Rocket Boost, Down B: Quake. Really, besides her FS (which has already been discussed several times I believe), what is there to discuss about her moves?

Zevox

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
the controller update was useful enough information I suppose... it's just not exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom