• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
not half i do to sometin is wrong with the banners and its not the computers

lets just find somtin else for the banner thats better that is all working and get it approved by the leader tommorrow which yall will have to do because i leave early tommorrow an i wont be on the bourds.just a suggestion so it starts workin again or post the code somewhere else and get it

Levia7han117

Smash Journeyman
hey, I've been hearing that the Japanese magazine CoroCoro is gonna reveal the full SSBB roster or just all of the starter characters on Dec. 15 2007.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
i tried redoing my sig and posting it up again but it showed the photobucked again.something is really wrong because it showed before and i had no trouble

i even went to the source and the picture showed and when i copied and put the code on the sig it showed the photobucket. somtin is seriously wrong with the krystal sig

it shows up when its not moving though :/

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
The funny thing is, whenever I talk about Krystal being in Brawl, I always get three replies:

1.) Nah, I don't like her that much.
2.) YES! I love Krystal too!
3.) ... You're a furry, aren't you?

Krystal isn't really the stereotypical furry, they usually have large breasts, but the designers made her modest in size.

I think Krystal should be in the game in her Star Fox Assault costume, with their being six color changes (red suit, green suit, gold suit, dark purple suit, pink *shivers* suit, and her yellow Star Fox Adventures outfit).

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm cursed. I inadvertenly turn topics perverted! *bursts into tears*

Seriously though, Nintendo keeps their gals modest, even Zero Suit Samus (unlike a certain fighting series with a volleyball/pole dancing side series). Krystal will likely have her modest Assault outfit, but might have her Adventures outfit as well because that's what she started with.

Tobias Amaranth

Smash Apprentice
And Monday is gonna be an SSE update, probably the DK meets Bowser clip that, again, most people have already seen, or atleast SOMETHING about SSE. Reason? 2 weeks(ish) from the last update. 25th is as late as it goes in that pattern and that's the only thing WITH a pattern right now :p

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Your saying we should tell ourselves that their isn't gonna be a character update?
no.. just to stop hoping that each day could be the day... you'll only be dissapointeed that way... just take it as it comes.

If there is truly only going to be one more update before the game's release in Feb, then it could be a LONG wait before we get a character update

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Im starting to think we'll only get newcomers in december.
On the other subject:

What I think about furry stuff and Krystal:

I don't think there's something weird with finding Krystal pretty, think about it, what do we find pretty about human females? Cute face, nice hair, but mostly, curves, it's all about the curves, that's what's nice about females, and Krystal has everything nice about females, the only difference is that she has fox ears, tail and fur (which is kind of amusing). She's more human than animal; I think people who find it weird to find that she's pretty are just delusional.

And that's what I think. :)

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
i hope the next newcomer is not a 3rd party character!
and about the furry thing, for a animated female fox she is pretty! i mean really but im no furry! or at least not by what some people consider furries, i am a furry under strick rule(which i dont like to think about)
and i also LOVE the name Krystal, i like alot more then Crystal! lol

Klonoa™

Smash Cadet
Um... Krystal is a pretty big hentai furry icon. Thats why ive grown to dislike her as a character. I can never look at her the same. Besides, judging by the way fox has his command look from the DS game, I am almost sure Krystal is going to have a big head and small body if she makes an appearance in Brawl. Its more likely that Wolf will get a bigger chance though. Sorry Krystal lovers . . .

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
dude wolf has almost no chance now, or at least, obviously, less then Krystal on a large scale. the evidence for Krystal over welms wolf by a mile!
sorry to let you down but wolf has no chance against Krystal

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Um... Krystal is a pretty big hentai furry icon. Thats why ive grown to dislike her as a character. I can never look at her the same. Besides, judging by the way fox has his command look from the DS game, I am almost sure Krystal is going to have a big head and small body if she makes an appearance in Brawl. Its more likely that Wolf will get a bigger chance though. Sorry Krystal lovers . . .

There's hentai of every character that exists, so might as well dislike all the other females as well.

I agree on the ds game look, but fox doesnt look exactly like in the game, hes kindof that plus new changes, so I think theyll do it similarly for krystal.. i mean it'd be weird to have her assault look when fox isnt.

Klonoa™

Smash Cadet
Hold up.... Krystal does not have a higher chance than Wolf O'Donnel. Wolf is Fox's nemisis, and would have more of a purpose than putting another ally in next to Falco and Fox. Falco is oldschool, and Wolf has been there before Krystal. Seeing as how Andross is an assist trophy, and may be used as an adventure mode boss, this gives more of a reason to put Wolf in instead of yet another good guy. Personally, I would like to see Fox & Falco(Team Starfox) Vs. Wolf & Leon(Team Starwolf).

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Hold up.... Krystal does not have a higher chance than Wolf O'Donnel. Wolf is Fox's nemisis, and would have more of a purpose than putting another ally in next to Falco and Fox.
Falco isn't even in the game. If Krystal joined Fox, she would be Fox's only ally in Brawl to date in addition to being Fox's love interest.

Falco is oldschool, and Wolf has been there before Krystal. Seeing as how Andross is an assist trophy, and may be used as an adventure mode boss, this gives more of a reason to put Wolf in instead of yet another good guy.
Falco is a Fox clone and Wolf would be too. What purpose would there be to add Wolf as a nemesis when the guy won't even be different enough to warrant a spot in Brawl?

Personally, I would like to see Fox & Falco(Team Starfox) Vs. Wolf & Leon(Team Starwolf).
If Leon gets in then what about Pigma? Starwolf team would be absolutely ******** and a waste of slot space. Even Falco was a waste of slot space in melee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom