• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I know Halloween is observed to an extent in Japan. Thanksgiving day not so much....
yeah... even haloween... that's a different day, but thanksgiving... that's just america.... but I mean... sakurai knows about it...

he'll give us something small like that Jack 'o lantern on the glacier

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
yeah... even haloween... that's a different day, but thanksgiving... that's just america.... but I mean... sakurai knows about it...

he'll give us something small like that Jack 'o lantern on the glacier
Ha ha ha. Oh boy was that a lame surprise. Happy Halloween Sakurai, thanks for the worthless pumpkin.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Yeah... I'm sure he was like...

"Oh yeahh!! I'll blow them up with THIS update for sure!!!"

"Um.... sir? Isn't that something they should know by now?"

"....... *launches update* .... does it matter? :)"

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I thought the update was cool, I didn't watch all the demo videos, so I haven't seen him before. He is so awesome, I wish he were a PC.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
It seems their just building on how the good the updates are by day (but some people might say yesterdays was better than todays) I'm expecting a big update tomarrow

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Spectator was like an air bubble in Aquatic Ruin zone... Colors update too..

I hope tomorrow's update would be like jumping out of the water.

/sonic reference

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
gotta love sonic 2

edit: also... sonic adventure 2 rocked..... maybe sonic has a thing with sequels?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
doubt that but falco was pretty much a clone of fox in melee just a little worse than him. if falco returns with a unique move set sakurai is probally goin to show him first. thats an if though
yeah I'm not quite sure.... but then again... no one like falco has been revealed yet... we have no C.Falcons, jigglypuffs or luigis.... and our hole is in the newcomers, not the veterans section

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
everyone knows she is and also sonic capt.falcon was a clone of ganadorf,luigi clone of mario, and falco clone of fox. its likely two of the three of those are leavin for good, unless sakurai makes another move list and he's bad at that and he doesnt have as much time as people think he does

plus there is including the unfilled hole 24 charaters on screen. Sakurai is sure to have more than melee's count so krystal's chances just go up from here

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
he is only giving the starting characters i would think... because he said earlier that the game would have more then melee and melee had 24 and there are 24 slots on the website...so thats Krystals spot and whoever after that will not be on the site.

and i thought Ganandorff was the clone of C. Falcon...

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
I'm crapping my pants with anticipation.

Sakurai really needs to confirm her soon. One way or the other.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
What happened to your **** staff banner?

By the way, is the top dog around? he still hasnt responded to the last pm i sent him..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom