• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Final Smash Right here!

"A jimmed kxo Krazoa Spirits" whixh mean "I summon the Krazoa Spirits"

the Krazoa Spirits fly into her and she does something like Link! starts tearing apart the opponents and ends with a Crazy wack with her staff to send them flying!
I thought we wanted the krazoa's to inhabit the others

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
*Youko edited out quote*

that is getting ingoing it can also get you band you need to watch out not every body is nice like Yaya your :crazy::upsidedown: and quite :crying:

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
**** youko and sp are offline somebody ban this biatch please

anyways nice fs i like it but could make it different from link's and sort of ike's. we dont need another cloned fs but i like the idea

sent a message to youko though he should recieve it an ban this guy permentitly

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
GOD SOMEONE BAN HIM! masterchief isnt in and will never be in! sorry to break the news to ya

ok i figured it out! final smash: "A jimmed kxo Krazoa Spirits" whixh mean "I summon the Krazoa Spirits"

the spirits inhabit the opponents and stun them and Krystal's staff becomes charged up and she hits like 3 times and the 3 hits span a length of around of over half the stage.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Watching the Office, not gonna lie. Well, he's been permabanned.

And guys, DON'T QUOTE SOMETHING OVER 100 LINES LONG PLEASE.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Thanks Youko.

I used your famous line in the Funny Brawl Pics thread if you don't mind :p

Anyways.... I'm liking the Final Smash, but I really hope she doesn't talk Krazoa language though, is it just for the final smash she speaks in Krazoa?

Yaya

Smash Champion
All right.

Lol I said Krazoa instead of Saurian, and I'm a Star Fox fan! I feel like a douche now -.-

Elysium

Smash Lord

ok i figured it out! final smash: same saying as before the spirits inhabit the opponents and stun them and Krystal's staff becomes charged up and she hits like 3 times and the 3 hits span a length of around of over half the stage.
That would work, but I fear it would be too broken....
Watching the Office, not gonna lie. Well, he's been permabanned.
Bow to Youko! ;)
i would actually like her to speak saurian during her fs. that would just add to the coolness of the attack in my oppion but the rest of the attacks she should speak englash
QFT, I like that idea.
*side note* we should all be thankful that our banned friend didn't post those pictures that the last guy did....

Anyway, in regards to The **** Staff. I've added a new requirement to the list for getting into the club/crew. All hopefuls from now on should read them(and meet them) before seeking inclusion.

Also Teeb147, I'm currently discussing something with some of the other member. I'll let you know when I hear back from all of them (most likely to tomorrow)

Edit: No problem SSD.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
People have been betting on it forever... Just like Captain Falcon. Watch, the next character update will be neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom