• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
I wonder... what her taunts WOULD be?

I forsee one of them being her doing something semi-seductive... I mean, it's a given... maybe leaning over her staff and blowing a kiss or something.

other taunts... did she do anything memorable in Adventures?
i say she says somthing in Dinosaur Language like "rhadw ak ed" which means "Bring it on" or "a sud joo oeih odt" which means "I can see your end"
(no i dont know Dinosaur language, i have a dinosaur language translator on word from someone who learned it)

but what about her Final Smash? i say something like this: she says "Semo giood ev ouhkxnucbohj" which means "Come Queen of Earthwalkers" and the Queen earthwalkers comes running threw the stage and stampedes over the characters.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
i say she says somthing in Dinosaur Language like "rhadw ak ed" which means "Bring it on" or "a sud joo oeih odt" which means "I can see your end"
(no i dont know Dinosaur language, i have a dinosaur language translator on word from someone who learned it)

but what about her Final Smash? i say something like this: she says "Semo giood ev ouhkxnucbohj" which means "Come Queen of Earthwalkers" and the Queen earthwalkers comes running threw the stage and stampedes over the characters.
I'd prefer Krazoa Spirits

Elysium

Smash Lord
I cleaned up your SmashWiki page, it was a little messy.
Your awesome, plain and simple. I wasn't sure how to get the palette thing to work and all that but it looks great now. Thank you.
Somebody actually spent the time to learn it? We need them in The **** Staff. :laugh:

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
*sigh*

I can't help it... I give up.

I can't help NOT supporting Krystal! I don't know squat about her (only used her once in SF:Assault on Multiplayer)

But I like her a lot! I hope she's in. She's my most supported SF character. :) (heck, my ONLY SF supported character)

Krystal for Brawl!! And PLEASE let her use her staff!

Can't make up my mind on how I want her to look.. SF Adventures, or SF Assasult...

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Why was the group called that anyway? I find it funny and as long as it supports krystal that's fine, but people might find it weird... maybe change the name?

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
hey sorry to bother but i cant get the sig up right anyone know where to go to get it to move like that ^^^

ive tried imageshack and it doesnt work
ok copy the URL(right click and go to properties) and then go to http://smashboards.com/usercp.php then go to my signature
then paste the URL like this

hope that explains :coolmonke
you have to pm them or just talk of who you would main (besides Krystal) in barwl
and a little about yourself and your in
@Neo: do what i said here /\
.................................|
Mind if I join the Krystal club........?

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I pmed someone to join the club, do i just wait to see if he'll read it now?

I just saw the slogan, the **** staff ***** you.... WHAT? ahha is there a story here? this doesnt sound like a typical club, urh what am i missing here?

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace

I just saw the slogan, the **** staff ***** you.... WHAT? ahha is there a story here? this doesnt sound like a typical club, urh what am i missing here?
just post a little about yourself like who you will main in brawl besides Krystal

Teeb147

Smash Legend
just post a little about yourself like who you will main in brawl besides Krystal
Yeh I sent that too but here you go:

If you want to know a bit of my plans for brawl then;
If Krystal is in, I will probably main her, if not, my next choices are ZSamus, Sonic, or Metaknight. I'd like to train and play competitively if time permits and if I'm not too distracted by other stuff in life like being attacked by seaguls or something.

Anything else?

There's no smash scene here and I dont know anyone good so Ill have to play online for challenges.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord

the guy u pmed is probally the leader who just went to his class ,
anyways ya im in the club, youre probally going to have to wait another hour or so till he responds beacause i think he just went to his class

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
with J.Puff still not anounced... I may need to change my main... and with no sheik yet... maybe even my secondary... I wanted lyndis, but she doesn't seem an option so maybe sonic to replace my rolling puff... and krystal... because she's awesome

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I only come in here every once and awhile but have you guys come up with a good final smash for Krystal? Out of all the likely newcomers Brawl will probably have, she's the only one I can't imagine anything for.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I only come in here every once and awhile but have you guys come up with a good final smash for Krystal? Out of all the likely newcomers Brawl will probably have, she's the only one I can't imagine anything for.
something with krazoa spirits was our big idea

Yaya

Smash Champion
What did I say Mr. Masterchief?

*Points at Fire Emblem thread*

You are on a Smash Forum, your getting yourself into quicksand here.

Masterchief 4 brawl

Smash Cadet
I'm Sorry Yaya. :(

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry! :'(

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Final Smash Right here!

"A jimmed kxo Krazoa Spirits" whixh mean "I summon the Krazoa Spirits"

the Krazoa Spirits fly into her and she does something like Link! starts tearing apart the opponents and ends with a Crazy wack with her staff to send them flying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom