• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I do agree with pyro though... there is a lot of blue in the newcomer section... maybe they aren't gonna reveal an other blue character

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
Yeah, just give us a little personal info for the smash wiki site, like your major plans for brawl, who you'll main (besides krystal). maybe a personal slogan.
Ok cool uhh I'm really thinking of maining Pit,Diddy,or sonic (I'm good with speed people)
my melee mains were Luigi,Ness,and Roy
need any more info

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Ok cool uhh I'm really thinking of maining Pit,Diddy,or sonic (I'm good with speed people)
my melee mains were Luigi,Ness,and Roy
need any more info
If there is more you would like to say, then say it, but that's fine. You're in.

our current official sig is

The smash wiki site is
http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/The_Rape_Staff

And remember the slogan "The **** Staff ***** you."

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
krystal would definitely be a new type of character. We also need a new majic user anyways. the staff would be a main type of weapon for her. didnt the staff have a fire type of attck to when fox used it in the game? if so that would be a side b sort of like sucky ness' pk fire but alot better

Teeb147

Smash Legend
MMM, Can people join 2 clubs? I want to support krystal as well...
would that be frowned upon you think?

I plan on maining Krystal if she's in, and if not, zero suit samus if shes selectable on the select screen, and if not, urh, metaknight or sonic or dedede.. lol

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
MMM, Can people join 2 clubs? I want to support krystal as well...
would that be frowned upon you think?
Absolutely not. We want as many supporters as possible (who aren't TROLLS!).

Please feel free to join.

Almost forgot: Welcome Tails!

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
anyone can join so long that you are a Krystal supporter!

and no the staff didnt use fire. tricky blew fire but the staff didnt.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
anyone can join so long that you are a Krystal supporter!

and no the staff didnt use fire. tricky blew fire but the staff didnt.
Cool, does this mean we are allowed to join even if we are in another club?

If so, count me in ^_^. I am supporter of Krystal and she is certainly a character I will look into maining or being my alt.

Sinn

Smash Lord
How about I kill him?

Oh, I had the best idea ever. So like...my favorite artist in the WORLD specializes in anthro art and, well...art of animals in general. It just occurred to me that having her do a piece of Krystal would make a whole lot of sense. Heh. I'll get right on that ^-^;

Sinn

Smash Lord
Because, ya know, we're all going to click on a link that a troll posts that has the word virus in it. What do you think we are, *******?

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
sound cool anyone have an idea of a default costume for her? krystal=unique character+SSBB=friggin sweet!

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Do you guys think any aspect of Krystal from Assault will show up in Brawl? Like maybe a barrier that she had so much affinity with in the game becoming her down special or something. Also, what sort of stage do you think she'll have?

Slightly off-topic, but to anyone who's played Assault, have you tried 'catapulting' off of an Arwing when it rolls while wearing a booster pack? IT's fun!

Elysium

Smash Lord
If there is more you would like to say, then say it, but that's fine. You're in.

our current official sig is

The smash wiki site is
http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/The_Rape_Staff

And remember the slogan "The **** Staff ***** you."
Awesome, thanks for taking care of all that.
Because, ya know, we're all going to click on a link that a troll posts that has the word virus in it. What do you think we are, *******?
Thats awesome. :laugh:

Oh and K-rules, If someone hasn't updated your smashwiki part yet, i'll do it after my class tonight. A thousand pardons for the delay, i've just been swamped with stuff, it'll be done tonight, I promise.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I wonder... what her taunts WOULD be?

I forsee one of them being her doing something semi-seductive... I mean, it's a given... maybe leaning over her staff and blowing a kiss or something.

other taunts... did she do anything memorable in Adventures?

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I should play back the star foxes, i dont remember much of her moves from then anymore.

I guess you can sign me up for the club, cuz krystal is definitly a character I want support as well.

Just let me know about that.

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
for some reason im starting to think krystal is going to show up on christmas day

my predition comes true and im goin to laugh my *** off

also pm me if i can join the staff whenever
you have to pm them or just talk of who you would main (besides Krystal) in barwl
and a little about yourself and your in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom