• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levia7han117

Smash Journeyman
I think this was the worst update week ever. Today's update announced that we now have a 'spectator' mode, meaning you watch other characters fight......lame.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Yes....the updates for this week were less than stellar. Not that its anything out of the ordinary....but the past few weeks have yielded at least one good thing right? I don't think there was anything about this week's updates to call home about.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Heh my posts per day are still pretty high, even by the fact that I post like once or twice a week..

And they have to be in the Krystal Thread of course :p My current sig shows that I support Krystal so I'm in no rush to create another one :p

-Onyx

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
just out of curiousity, is everybody copying Club R.I.D.L.E.Y.? i swear there were no clubs based on one character until gypsy and i made our club, and now EVERYONE is starting to get a club started based on one character!

eh, it's flattering, i admit, but still it takes away from the unique factor we had at first

oh well...

Krystal for Brawl

Eldezar

Smash Apprentice
You can still be cool, just don't spam about how you were the first club, cause that will get annoying quick. But this can be a new aspect, club wars and competitions, host battles over wi-fi play once the game is out. Though I do hope you are able to choose who you are spectating if you have friends.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i actually don't spam my club. i was just curious because i'm seeing more clubs that copy what mine does, and i just wanted a simple answer. nope, don't believe in spam

so anyway, i'll get us back on topic...yet we've talked about everything already...

Krystal for Brawl

KAFOR

Smash Apprentice
Krystal....this young, but epic, blue warrior needs to join the brawl...

That staff brings about a new, unique and exciting fighting style. Krystal for Brawl, I say.

Elysium

Smash Lord
hey how do i add it to my sig?
Right click on the sig, go to properties, copy the address, go to edit sig on your CP, click add picture and paste the address.
just out of curiousity, is everybody copying Club R.I.D.L.E.Y.? i swear there were no clubs based on one character until gypsy and i made our club, and now EVERYONE is starting to get a club started based on one character!

eh, it's flattering, i admit, but still it takes away from the unique factor we had at first

oh well...
Only partly. The **** Staff as a Mesa,AZ crew since I bro and myself plan on maining Krystal, and we were both pro-Staff. Then it turned into half Krystal fanclub, half Smash crew. Though the reason I wanted to adopt this thread is because of club R.I.D.L.E.Y. What can I say you guys are awesome.
Krystal for Brawl
You can still be cool, just don't spam about how you were the first club, cause that will get annoying quick. But this can be a new aspect, club wars and competitions, host battles over wi-fi play once the game is out. Though I do hope you are able to choose who you are spectating if you have friends.
I know the Staff isn't the first club, and I don't expect a lot of Spam though (even though thats all the Krystal thread has left :laugh:). Club wars huh, sounds cool, I'd be up for it.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
we need a few "official" things, like an official club slogan, an official sig, and official moveset.

I vote for "The **** Staff ***** you."
and the sig can be the one most of us are using.

For an official moveset, I say we begin debate now.

b-fire blast thing (the name escapes me)
krystal points staff forward and shoots the fire ball. very little knockback, moderate damage. it has small wind-up lag and moderate wind down lag. it has slight homing abilities, very slight.

fb-ice ray thing
to avoid cloneship, krystal does not use the move like in her game. that is too much like ice climbers. instead krystal waves the staff in front of her, spewing ice for a short time. the ice travels a short distance and then disappears.

ub-rocket staff thing
fire shoots out the bottom propelling krystal up. anyone wil take damage if they touch the staff or the fire

db-ground quake (I remembered this name)
krystal raises the staff then slams it into the ground, creating a shockwave that spreads out along the ground. if used near the edge it will exted over the edge, but the knockback and damage are significantly reduced. the closer the opponent is the point of impact, the more damage and knockback they recieve. getting hit by the staff itself hurts the most. If used in the air, krystal plummets and the shockwave is created when the staff hits the ground. DO NOT USE OFF THE STAGE.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Well if we have one projectile B move (fireball) then wouldn't it work better for her F-B to be like.... uhhh.. Ice Thrust type thing. Kinda like how Meta charges forward, except if Krystal hits, then her opponent is frozen for a short time?

And to be honest, I would be happy if Krystal was a teleporter , their always fun to play but it doesn't really involve the staff.

Would the ground quake arial work as a spike if it hit? But then we might run into Kirby's problem with his d-b.

I like the Slogan, and I like the sig we're using now.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Ice thrust could work. To be honest I like lots of projectiles, it's why I main link. But the distance I'm thinking of is so short, it might not even be considered a projectile, like marth f-smash short. and by that I mean the distance from krystal to the vanishing point is the same as the range of marth's f'smash, not the distance from the staff to the vanishing point.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
I added a bit of info to the wiki site if that's OK with everyone here.

Also, I think we should let fluffy in. It IS his thread after all. just so long as he removes this part from the first post, or edits it. No "like she is hot" OK?

dudeee...everyone loves krystal so nintendo is most likely gonna add her imo.
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e202/rejected_idkk/3751e20c-91a3-418b-958b-fbfe4ed81ba.jpg
look at her pimpcannon yo. :pimp:

like she is hot.
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e202/rejected_idkk/eca0918c-d664-400d-8061-d4e9b735cdc.jpg
the possibilities of weapons and constumes r endless! that staff is pimp!

here's my ideas for her moves:
B: pimpcannon. u can like charge it. or use it as a gattling gun.
Up + B: Firefox
Down+ B: sweet reflector (best for infinite shines)
Forward + B: Krystal Illusion (its gonna be uber shiny as she gracefully swifts across)
Taunt: she's gonna be like "OOHHh did i WINN????" like peach. only more annoying.
purple fits her too.
umm...yea what do u guys think?

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
hey is it cool if i join the **** staff but if you say yes
i will be in two clans is it ok if i'm in this one and
the bomb squad

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
krystal's forward B should be the ice plast. IDC is it is the same as the fire attack but with a ice effect, just make it so it either moves slower or moves faster without homing capabilities.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Yes because the move set I created isn't very good. I would like to create a new one but its too much of a hassle.

-Onyx

killbeast301

Smash Lord
the bomb squad
We'll have to wait for the final word from Elysium, but if you can prove your fandom, then I'm sure he'll say yes. Being a part of another clan/crew doesn't mean anything, Onyx is a member of RIDLEY, and **** Staff

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
:D Thats how good I... was apparently. Though I've been informed one of the leaders of R.I.D.L.E.Y. is reforming and kicking me out.

Atleast I have this one to go to.

-Onyx

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Onyx, we never kicked you out. You simply were never active in Ridley thread anymoar.

Oh, in case you havent realized, O D I N is gone.

Krystals voice actor could bring up a good or bad point.

Good is, Krystal could have a ROLE in SE or being PC .
Bad is, it could mean just a few AT "HYAAAHS!"

D:

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ah, well thats good I suppose. Though you say "In Ridley thread" it was more like the whole board. Though every time I drop in I visit this and that thread for sure, the rest are just useless :p

-Onyx

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Ah, well thats good I suppose. Though you say "In Ridley thread" it was more like the whole board. Though every time I drop in I visit this and that thread for sure, the rest are just useless :p

-Onyx
Thats..... very insulting... *sniff*

Lol. Jk.

Anyways, I can see Krystals magic abillities, but what? Dont forget, it needs to be diverse from Geno, since he has alot of Blast-Like moves.... so... what?

(Btw, I'm alot moar mature.)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
so... if krystal ends up being just another space animal *shudder*

would you guys still play her?

Elysium

Smash Lord
I added a bit of info to the wiki site if that's OK with everyone here.

Also, I think we should let fluffy in. It IS his thread after all. just so long as he removes this part from the first post, or edits it. No "like she is hot" OK?
I don't mind if anyone edits the Smashwiki page as long as it doesn't get it deleted. :laugh:
I also don't mind if we let Fluffy in, but I doubt he would want in.
the bomb squad
Yeah I don't care if your in 10 clans. All we care about is your interest in Krystal and your interest in Smash, so just give me something to put up on the smashwiki page and your good..

so... if krystal ends up being just another space animal *shudder*

would you guys still play her?
Yeah, I probably would. I wouldn't be nearly as excited about it, and would be extremely likely to switch mains, but I would still play her.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I just hope they don't give her her crappy SF Command outfit, like they did with Fox ><... Fox has bigger ears.
She looks so much better in Adventure and Assault

Elysium

Smash Lord
That also brings up the argument of mixing outfits with the staff, and similar complications. Something you'll see Firedragon is that 99.9 percent of the regulars in this thread are 100 percent against anything except Adventure Krystal. So your at home if you want her Adventure outfit.... Though I'm sure the peach and zelda camera upskirters agree with us for a different reason....

Also, so where on we on the moveset? Are we for a ice projectile Forward B, or a ice thrust F-B?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I don't care anymore, I want both of them in and alt costumes, and maybe a third special one. Thats how I feel, though really. I guess the main one is her Adventures one..

-Onyx

Elysium

Smash Lord
See I don't think that it would be the end of Krystal if she had one of the other costumes, but I find it hard to believe that they could create her character around the staff, and then give her something like her Command look. But I'm all for those as alt's, but from what we've seen they look like just different colors of the main outfit.

Also that sucks that R.I.D.L.E.Y kicked you out Onyx. They obviously don't understand how addictive WoW is. lol

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Do you guys think they'll make krystal's design somewhat of a middle-way between assault and command? They did so for fox right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom