• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Which is why I picked it. Names with double meanings are cooler than those without.
Long Hard Single Player

yeah, they're awesome.

It gives a new meaning to getting ***** in smash. lol

Send PM if your interested
Interested in being a part of the Krystal Club? The name of which we now have?
If that's what it is, what are the requirements?

Elysium

Smash Lord
Interested in being a part of the Krystal Club? The name of which we now have?
If that's what it is, what are the requirements?
The name isn't certain, it just fit since I found it funny, Krystal has a staff, and if I got enough people the second meaning of Staff would fit as well. But if someone comes up with something else thats better, then why not?

As for Requirements.... Fan of Krystal, play smash.... then your in (after you let me know your interested).

If I can get enough people in, then we'll claim this as our official crew thread so we can be cool like the Ridley kids. ;)

killbeast301

Smash Lord
The name isn't certain, it just fit since I found it funny, Krystal has a staff, and if I got enough people the second meaning of Staff would fit as well. But if someone comes up with something else thats better, then why not?

As for Requirements.... Fan of Krystal, play smash.... then your in (after you let me know your interested).

If I can get enough people in, then we'll claim this as our official crew thread so we can be cool like the Ridley kids. ;)
I say we stick with the **** Staff, and add 1 requirement, fan of krystal w/staff, not assault style. Boodestroyer does not get in.

I think we can get enough people. Just hope the idiots don't start spamming;)

Do I need to send a formal PM now?

If we need to prove our fandom,
krystal would be awesome, she could have so many combos with the staff and her b-moves would be sweet with the staff. she will not have a reflector, fox illusion, or fire fox (well maybe the last one). her regular b would be the fire blast the staff had from star fox adventures, and would be like falco's laser. I don't know what else she will have though, and I won't make assumptions
edit: I wonder what her super could be?
That was my first post on this thread. A couple of days after its creation. As you can see, I was a fan from the begining, and a fan of the staff from the begining.

Elysium

Smash Lord
I say we stick with the **** Staff, and add 1 requirement, fan of krystal w/staff, not assault style. Boodestroyer does not get in.

I think we can get enough people. Just hope the idiots don't start spamming;)

Do I need to send a formal PM now?
Alright! your in, just send me something to put on the smashwiki page. I think we have KrystalRules on our side as well. Awesome

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
yeah you got me on your side! lol
Krystal with **** staff FTW!!! i liked Krystal since adventures and ever since i heard Brawl was coming out i wanted Krystal in!

Elysium

Smash Lord
I don't know, like why the **** Staff and your plans when Brawl comes out, Who your thinking of maining (besides Krystal)... that should be good. Nothing too thought provoking, or it'll make mine look bad. lol

Edit: KrystalRules, your in too if you want it. Just give me something to put up like KB and your good.

(Two people in one day, we rock.)

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
I don't know, like why the **** Staff and your plans when Brawl comes out, Who your thinking of maining (besides Krystal)... that should be good. Nothing too thought provoking, or it'll make mine look bad. lol
what do you mean like "why the **** staff"?
my plans when Brawl comes out is to buy it first of all and then i want to do some serious personal training and play competitively!
im thinking about maining(besides Krystal) Deffinately Fox and maybe Sonic.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
I'll be maining link (sorry), but krystal is a close second. I want online bad for brawl, noone plays smash in my area, and when I go to college next year, I'll finaly have live humans! (that came out wrong)

My slogans:

The **** staff ***** you.

(everything inside these parentheses is a lie)

Elysium

Smash Lord
Do like the others. Once your added with the smashwiki info your official.

We should all have sigs! (Advertising!!) Do you guys know how to make one.

Wow so much is happening in one day. A bunch of new crew members, and a new slogan. This is awesome.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I'm a Krystal fan. (Can you tell?)

I'll be maining Snake, I hope to decimate my friend who insists hes the best Falco user out there, and I hope I get the opportunity to teach a very special friend of mine (hes 10) how to play Brawl because he has expressed such a big interest in melee.

Almost forgot. Krystal will be my 2nd.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ah, so its a Krystal club. I asked asked a while ago what was up with it but never got an answer. Cool though.

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Why not, I've been here longer supporting Krystal than probably half the people in it (This is just a thought, haven't looked into whos actually in it)

When is the Character update for this week?

-Onyx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom