• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium

Smash Lord
falcon was in the first SSB <_<
Oops... Yeah it's been forever since I've played 64.... all about Melee these days...
Even Shadow the Hedgehog? :psycho:
:confused: I wasn't happy with Sonic... But some people out there were pulling for some random Pokemon so there has to be someone out there pulling for Shadow.
I don't want another Sonic Character however, this isn't funny anymore in fact it never was, GIVE US A CHARACTER!
QFT

Metalknux

Smash Ace
I don't want another Sonic Character however, this isn't funny anymore in fact it never was, GIVE US A CHARACTER!
I think it would be cool to have Knuckles in Brawl, but I now it most likely won't happen.

Ontopic: Today was the third update in a row that told something already known from the demo. I think it's safe to say we're getting something good tomorrow, but he could continue the already known updates streak.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Looks at Ridley, Geno and Megaman threads....
Well here's my opinion;

Ridley: He deserves a spot plain and simple. He's been around since the beginning of Metroid, and nothing, If Sonic is in, then the big N would be dumb to deny Ridley a chance to eat Sonic. Plus there is a bit more to talk about with Ridley, i.e which Ridley should be used, stats, movesets.

Geno: I don't know. I guess since he's a "retro" (if you will) character, that would give them something to discuss (i.e which moves, his stats) since SMRPG doesn't really give any stats to go on. That an fanboy-ism is why it's in the 500's.

Megaman: Has a huge past, 3 different "Megamans" could be included in Brawl (original, X, NTW) and treasure trove of abilities that could be used for each Megaman. I'm not surprised his thread is huge, there is so much to discuss.

Now..

Krystal: Very recent character. We've pretty much limited it down to one "Krystal" (Staff!!!) which cuts out her other two games she's in. That also limits her moveset. We kinda have some stats to go off of, but not really.

So were about 100 (give or take) pages from those three, with like 200 pages of info less than what the others have. I still think it's ridiculous.

(Wooo semi-Wall of pain)

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
What Krystal lacks in possibilities she would make up for in uniqueness as the game's only staff user.

I can live with that trade off. :)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Well here's my opinion;

Geno: I don't know. I guess since he's a "retro" (if you will) character, that would give them something to discuss (i.e which moves, his stats) since SMRPG doesn't really give any stats to go on. That an fanboy-ism is why it's in the 500's.
What do you mean when you say stats? Do you mean attacks or things like defense, attack, speed, etc. If you mean former, Geno's actually got a lot to go off of and if mean the latter, base wise (meaning if you completely "stripped" all the characters of their weapons, armor, and accessories), Geno was the fastest character and had the highest attack and special attack stats. He had average defense (behind Bowser and Mario) and the second highest special defense (behind Mallow). Granted, the developers wouldn't have to go exactly by this but it'd at least give them an idea on how he'd play out.

Also, regarding Krystal, I think the fact the she could use her staff opens up a ton of possibilites because of all the physical attacks that haven't been used yet since no one else has a staff and because of all the special attacks the staff possesses in Star Fox Adventures.

Shuma

Smash Hero
If Onyx was here i would say.

"Ha the Ridley thread surpassed your again, bwahahaha"

But since he is not. I whont say it... wait. Aniw, no Krystal club? for shame.

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
Well here's my opinion;

Ridley: He deserves a spot plain and simple. He's been around since the beginning of Metroid, and nothing, If Sonic is in, then the big N would be dumb to deny Ridley a chance to eat Sonic. Plus there is a bit more to talk about with Ridley, i.e which Ridley should be used, stats, movesets.

Megaman: Has a huge past, 3 different "Megamans" could be included in Brawl (original, X, NTW) and treasure trove of abilities that could be used for each Megaman. I'm not surprised his thread is huge, there is so much to discuss.

Now..

Krystal: Very recent character. We've pretty much limited it down to one "Krystal" (Staff!!!) which cuts out her other two games she's in. That also limits her moveset. We kinda have some stats to go off of, but not really.

So were about 100 (give or take) pages from those three, with like 200 pages of info less than what the others have. I still think it's ridiculous.

(Wooo semi-Wall of pain)
Geno? Retro? Maybe only if you were still in diapers when Super Mario RPG came out, and that's as far back as you remember...

hehehe, I never thought of him as retro, he's not that old of a character. But I am quickly getting tired of him JUST BECAUSE everybody else (the majority of whom I wouldn't like to meet in person) want him in.

Ridley is retro. He deserves to be in. So does Megaman. except there really is only two verisons of Megaman to choose from: Original old-school and X. Megaman NTW is a pitiful failure and is unworthy of being in Brawl.

oh and btw... its 13 minutes past the hour, and the update isn't up yet... so... big update? Krystal? there's always hoping..

Krystal for Brawl!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I knoes......lame updates don't take this long to show up.....could be something big.

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
15 minutes late for ******** N00b handicap? what the hell kind of epic update was that?

the only thing I'm more tired of than Krystal not showing up, is this constant stream of worthless turd updates...

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
15 minutes late for ******** N00b handicap? what the hell kind of epic update was that?

the only thing I'm more tired of than Krystal not showing up, is this constant stream of worthless turd updates...
We can't count on anything it seems. :(

Guess I will head off to bed now.

Good night.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
way I see it, we're do for something good to make up for all of these... less than great... updates

Tobias Amaranth

Smash Apprentice
Yawn. Oh well, eh? Soon we shall be rewarded for our patience with....... DOUBLE CHARACTER UPDATE!!! .... yeah right XD I'm getting bored of these updates :< We already knew about handicaps from the tourney update.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
There was an article somewhere about how the voice actor for Krystal accidentally said she was voicing Krystal in Brawl in a blog (or something).

She could enter be an assist trophy or an actual character, but she should definitely be in Brawl.

I'll do some research to make you Krystal fans happy.
*goes to work*

Cenedar

Smash Ace
There was an article somewhere about how the voice actor for Krystal accidentally said she was voicing Krystal in Brawl in a blog (or something).

She could enter be an assist trophy or an actual character, but she should definitely be in Brawl.

I'll do some research to make you Krystal fans happy.
*goes to work*
Don't worry about it, that was already discussed to death. We're holding on to that still, but there hasn't been anything new since.... here's hoping for an absolutely EPIC Thursday or Friday update. I say the next veteran is going to be Falcon, the next newcomer...>.>....<.<...

KRYSTAL!

Here's hoping

Levia7han117

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking that Sakurai may only have one more character update and that it should fill up the last row on the newcomer page. Maybe he's gonna keep her as an unlockable, an assist trophy, or worse, a character in a cinematic.

Metalknux

Smash Ace
I'm thinking that Sakurai may only have one more character update and that it should fill up the last row on the newcomer page. Maybe he's gonna keep her as an unlockable, an assist trophy, or worse, a character in a cinematic.
After that row is filled, he will simply create another one for the next character. That's what he's been doing up until now.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I think the point is that he might be about done with character updates... otherwise there wouldn't be so many lame updates being shown...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom