• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
People have been betting on it forever... Just like Captain Falcon. Watch, the next character update will be neither.
i know why do the BIG DUH!!!!!!!!! characters like Luigi and falcon,Krystal and Ridley its dumb
there just playing mind games on us:dizzy: and i don't have any waiting skillz

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
don't expect Krystal soon. in fact, don't expect ANY character soon. you won't be dissapointed, and the character updates are that much more fulfilling

anyway, just coming in here to show my support for Krystal still

Krystal for Brawl

Levia7han117

Smash Journeyman
I kind of like this idea for her FS. I forgot who came up with it, but I'll mention it again....

For her FS she should call upon the Krazoa Spirits (in Saurian) and then the player gets to control the Krazoa Spirits once they appear (kind of like PK thunder). Also, time slows down for the other characters, making it easier to lead the Krazoa Spirits to them, and then whoever gets inhabited by a Krazoa Spirit gets a lot of damage.

Tobias Amaranth

Smash Apprentice
Hey, the Zelda one was pretty good tho, atleast. And we got to see the Fox outfit that people thought was Wolf. **** though, was hoping for him deconfirmed.

Speaking of deconfirmed, it's a shame that Dixie wasn't deconfirmed today...

Levia7han117

Smash Journeyman
Hey, the Zelda one was pretty good tho, atleast. And we got to see the Fox outfit that people thought was Wolf. **** though, was hoping for him deconfirmed.

I know, I didn't think Fox's outfit looked like Wolf at all. If Sakurai intended for it to look like Wolf, he would of said something like "IS....IS THAT STAR WOLF??? FOX'S ARCH RIVAL???!!! WTF???!!! 11111"

LOL, but about that Dixie Kong thing, what do you mean deconfirmed?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
yeah I think it is.... too bad... I wanted wolf to be init and I know he's not getting PC status so I thought that a wolf outfit would be nice

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Doesn't today's update sort of open the way for Krystal?

Fox and Wolf are TOO alike. I don't think they'd put both in..

At least Krystal has the staff.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238

lol

You mean Zeldaroth. :D She looks awesome in black + white hair.

I really don't see the point of putting two almost identical characters in the same roster...

Here's why I don't see Wolf being playable...

1.- Too much like Fox
2.- Can be (or already is) an Alt.
3.- Would have to be given a NEW moveset. Sakurai isn't very keen on working on movesets that have no history to them (already have futuristic techs for Fox made up) (look at Urban Champion and Little Mac. Well, there's a reason the latter became an AT).
4.- Wolf could even suit a Boss, riding some kind of vehicle.

However, I see Krystal making it in because...

1.- He expressed at some point that he was interested in Krystal.
2.- Voice actress testimony.
3.- Different from Fox in fighting style.
4.- Two or more different outfits to choose from.
5.- Sakurai ALSO expressed he wanted to include more female characters.

IMHO... there's no denying it. Krystal is the next SF newcomer. Wolf has no chance, I believe.

Elysium

Smash Lord
pichu and jiggly puff could be
I would defiantly say that Pichu just got Deconfirmed. Without the beer goggles, Pichu is no more.
You mean Zeldaroth. :D She looks awesome in black + white hair.
Zeldaroth? No way. Zelda > Seph.

Well wait... lets fix that. Zelda's kick > Seph. ;)

Those are some cool color changes though. Especially with the graphics of Brawl, I can't wait to see all of them. Oh and Dark Link... oh yeah.

Edit:
@lilparadise: Take a look at what krystal is wearing in Adventure, Transmit all those features to her Brawl model and you have The **** Staff approved model.
Also Deconfirmation is a real word... relating to Smash.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
we already knew about the costuems but i agree with the wolf deconfirmed and he said there is six costumes for each character
it may not look exactly like wolf but he's doing the best he can and its pretty hard to create another different moveset from fox for wolf. i dont think he wants to go though all that but krystal will be alot easier to get ready

and that just adds to the chances of krystal nice job shin

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Sweet! 6 constumes! so Krystal can have all her costumes
i dont know where this was said, but someone said something about the 2 rings on Krytals tail...i think they will be there

Elysium

Smash Lord
Hmm, I didn't catch that each had 6 different ones. But from what we've seen I doubt we'll get anything other than one of the three she has.... but we always have a chance at Dark Krystal.... spooky. lol

Anyway, I'll be going now. Everyone have a good Thanksgiving (for those that celebrate it I suppose) and i'll be back to check on things on Friday. Reason being no class, therefore no Internet. I trust the other members of the Staff can handle anything that comes up.

Xiroey2

Smash Apprentice
http://gonintendo.com/?p=30048

Some of you may have seen this link, which says that Official Nintendo Magazine UK predicts Krystal to be the next character revealed in Brawl.
I saw a thread before about it, and they made out that it was pretty much a confirmation...I Was going to post in that thread to set it straight, but it got locked, so I decided to post it here instead.

I was the reader who sent the magazine scan to GoNintendo. As a subscriber to Official Nintendo Magazing UK, and a regular member on the forums, I can tell you that the magazine is entirely trustworthy, and I have even engaged in conversation with the writers before now, but the magazine scan was in no way a confirmation.

I just thought I'd clear any confusion for those who got confused, as the magazine was just speculating.

I in no way speak on the behalf of the magazine, so I can't say whether they have any inside information on the subject or not, but as I've already said, it was in no way a confirmation, just speculation.

Here is a scan of the section of the Brawl feature if anybody is interested in exactly what it says:

If you read all this post, thanks for taking your time to read it :)

Krystal for Brawl :)

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Something tells me tomorow will be a new character... and if that article is correct then we'll be very happy. :)

Levia7han117

Smash Journeyman
great job on the article, but let's not keep our hopes too high....it might just set us up for disappointment once again.

And about the six alt costumes, i just thought of something....what if each star fox character in Brawl (except for Krystal) had their original Star Fox 64 character model as one of their costumes? Then again, they could make one for Krystal, but I don't know how good it would look.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
*grabs pom-poms and miniskirt*

"Krystal! Krystal! she's our fox"
"She can make it 'cause she ROX!!!"

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
This doesn't really prove anything, really. It's them speculating, much like we are. All this is saying is that we're not the only ones thinking Krystal's time is coming.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Good find.

I've been assured Krystal will be in brawl by many people, but my main concern at this point is what version of Krystal they will use. Maybe something will pop up and give some clues later on or maybe we will get a Krystal update this week which will end all speculation.

I hope its the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom