• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klonoa™

Smash Cadet
-sigh- Pigma is dead. Shows how much you know about Starfox, genius. He died in Assault, and you call yourself a Starfox fan. :laugh:

And who says they would get the same recycled move lists? Its not even a matter of debating the logic of using Wolf rather than Krystal anymore. Its your blatant arrogance that prevents anybody from having a decent debate between the two. My vote is still on Wolf, im ditching this topic. Later!

Chepe

Smash Lord
I wish all 3 could be in. Theres no reason they all cant be.
Yes there is, and its that the Star Fox series is neither as popular or influential as it once was. It may already be too much to hope for 3 characters (I think there will be though), but 4 Star Fox characters while more esteemed series such as Metroid and DK struggling to get to 3 is ridiculous...

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
Yes there is, and its that the Star Fox series is neither as popular or influential as it once was. It may already be too much to hope for 3 characters (I think there will be though), but 4 Star Fox characters while more esteemed series such as Metroid and DK struggling to get to 3 is ridiculous...
You mention DK after saying Star Fox "is neither as popular or influential as it once was"
>_>

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
DK and Metroid should have had atleast 2 reps by now, I agree with you.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
DK and Metroid should have had atleast 2 reps by now, I agree with you.
Metroid definitely should have had a 2nd rep. It deserves that much after all its done for Nintendo.

DKC needs K. Rool. He wouldn't be a clone of DK and he would make for a neat PC I think. :)

Chepe

Smash Lord

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
It's unfortunate, but the fact is that the latest Star Fox games have been largely a disappointment. Command is the best thing since 64 (the lofty standard all SF games are now compared to -_-), but even then, I was the only person I knew who was really excited about its release. Donkey Kong games have been equally disappointing, but they've had MUCH success in the past that people still recognize the franchise. Starfox has had two standout games. Most people don't recognize it. It may have been Miyamato's brainchild once, but the past has indicated that Nintendo doesn't exactly care too much for the series lately.

Such a shame, each game in the series so far had GREAT potential. The demo for Assault was exceptionally well-received, then the full version turned out weak.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
now wait Wolf wasnt fox's enemy per se. he helped him at one point! he is a SIDE villian and added character to fill another stage of the game, and Pigma didnt die! later you see him, he gets away in Assault shows how much you know about star fox

and about command, it had more sells because Adventures and Assault were good! command was a disapointment! seriously command sucked!

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
now wait Wolf wasnt fox's enemy per se. he helped him at one point! he is a SIDE villian and added character to fill another stage of the game, and Pigma didnt die! later you see him, he gets away in Assault shows how much you know about star fox

and about command, it had more sells because Adventures and Assault were good! command was a disapointment! seriously command sucked!
Command was a remake of SF2, which was cancelled, but they should have just released SF2 on the Wii VC, and just have done a better job on the DS SF. Hopefully we'll get an amazing SF for the Wii.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Command was a remake of SF2, which was cancelled, but they should have just released SF2 on the Wii VC, and just have done a better job on the DS SF. Hopefully we'll get an amazing SF for the Wii.
I think we will. After Assault, the complaints about ground missions were high in number. Hopefully team Star Fox stays in the Arwings next time around.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I like the ground combats, I just think they need to seriously improve on them is all
I am a SF fan, I really am, but not even I can say I actually enjoyed the ground missions. I could really do without them tbh, but different strokes for different folks I guess.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I am a SF fan, I really am, but not even I can say I actually enjoyed the ground missions. I could really do without them tbh, but different strokes for different folks I guess.
I've been a fan since the beginning, but I skipped Adventure, and I couldn't pick up Command because I don't have a DS yet, but I thought Assault brought some fresh new gameplays to SF, they just need to make the controls better and the levels more intricate.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Wolf still has some chance, I hope Sakurai replaces Falco with him.

I'll have to look in Adventures, it's pretty cheap now at GS used.
I want them to keep the same look as Assault just make it better, and maybe if they use the ground missions again, use the Zapper.

Black/Light

Smash Master
falco is pretty much out unless sakurai is making a whole knew movelist for him which is pretty hard cause he is just like fox in so many ways and i wouldnt mind wolf being a costume for fox even though it doesnt look exactly like him
It's not hard. Theres TOOONNNS of assult weapons for B moves that Fox never use in smash (Sniper blaster for Bv thats aimable/ Throwing a proxy mine for B> or B for example). Plus, they can always make him have 3+ jumps and a glide seeing as he has wing arms (and is a friggin bird).

Im very much sure that Falco will come back with a unique move-set and way better air play;)

Levia7han117

Smash Journeyman
I like the ground combats, I just think they need to seriously improve on them is all
Ground-based missions should be for the landmaster tank only IMO. However, if they do add guns and such to the new game like they did in assault, then I'd hope they would make it to the quality of Halo, GoW, SW: Republic Commando or even Golden Eye in control scheme and just keep it 1st-person.

Levia7han117

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, i forgot...as for her costume, i still think that Krystal should have a mix b/w the adventures and assault costume.

Also, if Falco's still in, I think he should have his adventures outfit.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
maybe it would be nice if a new SF game had you chose a pilot... and the pilot determined the type of missions....

Like to go on foot, you choose krystal and she has her staff..... that would rock.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Personally I'm hoping for co-op in the next one
yeah... the fault that Assault didn't have it was BS

would be fun.... Krystal on the inside of an enemy base wreaking havoc....
Fox in the air covering her and preventing other ships from landing and reinforcing enemies.

then after she destroys the base she has to run out before it self destructs and has to either jump back in her arwing... or in fox's .... or on fox's wing... it would be fun... or just have fox and falco flying alongside each other destroying all enemies

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
i do think that krystal should be added, that staff would make for an amazing moveset. i realy want her in, but im not a furry. i just think we need another female character in the series. kirby got 2 of his others in, its fox's turn.
KRYSTAL FOR BRAWL!

finalark

SNORLAX
Star Fox Adventures was like Dirge of Cerberus, if you don't think about it as a Star Fox game, it's a really good game. Agreed SmashMan 026.

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
I think that another game with the Adventures type gameplay where you play as Krystal in a pre-Adventures setting would be a great game. Adventures was my all-time favorite SF game, and i play through it once a year, just for kicks. I think this is a good idea though, so reply if you think so as well.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
man you say one thing on accident and everyone jumps on you because assult is the only star fox game i havent played. ****

yeah and its got to kinda be like adventures.which is where they are goin to base off krystal for brawl

and for future reference so mods dont see ,edit your last post dont double post, k. just warning ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom