• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
*Fap, fap, fap*

Just kidding. Anyways the userbar cuts off in my sig space. Oh well. I guess half of it ain't bad. xD

EDIT - You know, maybe I can make another sideways icon. .
I want samus,... right now. .. to play as her in brawl of course.

Cant wait to see how krystal's gonna turn out.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
That Donkey Kong theme is a masterpiece.

That makes 2 five star songs instead of 1. (Ashley theme and DK theme)

Saily, nice sig! =o)

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Oh, you made that that long ago, cool. I didn't get into supporting characters for Melee since I didn't have a GCN at the time, just a PS2. I did borrow a friends one day and rented SSBM and unlocked the majority of the characters.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
yeah i didnt know melee had come out until i saw a commercial for it the day it came out. so i wasnt into supporting characters

and mine is on its way. im doing school right now so i dont have the time to type it all. and mine may be Gamecube style til i render it.

Elysium

Smash Lord
The group's name is about ****** someone with a foreign object, but they don't want their members to be distinctly about sex? How ironic.

Is there another Krystal support group? At least Geno's group is more creative.
:laugh: Thats good.
In case you haven't been reading the last couple of pages here, the **** Staff isn't about sex. Therefore we don't want members that are only interested in furry hentai. Sure we use the word **** as both a semi-sexual meaning, but the real meaning would be as in beating someone extremely bad at smash. Hence the double meaning and the sexual innuendo that the name possesses.
However i'm glad you like the Geno group so much. You should go to them and tell them how much you like them, i'm sure your comments would be better received there.
I'm the exact opposite. I'ma get the **** staff ready 8D-- OHSHI IS THAT THE STAFF ITSELF IN MY SIG?
Your seriously awesome because of that Sig.
I want samus,... right now. .. to play as her in brawl of course.
I don't know about wanting Samus.... that big suit of armor would freak me out. Zamus on the other hand..... freaks me out too cuz she has that whip thing and i'm not into stuff like that. ;) :laugh:

@KB- Yeah I have no idea how a trained staff wielder would do anything, so I just put down what I thought would be cool. The reason I didn't giver her a marth-like arial set is becauese I wanted to try and get her as unique as possible. In regards to the 360 sweep, something like just swinging the staff all around her in a crouched position...idk. In regards to the stats, I was going with Brawl fox, since he was toned down (from what I hear) and Link was just.... a bad comparison?
@mystickenji- Oh dam, I thought I got all of them....but i'm too lazy to put one up.
@the haters of my final smash- I agree I don't like it either :laugh:
@Rocket Boost enthusiasts- I just don't like that move, so there. lol

I'll be back after classes as usual.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
@KB- Yeah I have no idea how a trained staff wielder would do anything, so I just put down what I thought would be cool. The reason I didn't giver her a marth-like arial set is becauese I wanted to try and get her as unique as possible. In regards to the 360 sweep, something like just swinging the staff all around her in a crouched position...idk. In regards to the stats, I was going with Brawl fox, since he was toned down (from what I hear) and Link was just.... a bad comparison?
@mystickenji- Oh dam, I thought I got all of them....but i'm too lazy to put one up.
@the haters of my final smash- I agree I don't like it either :laugh:
@Rocket Boost enthusiasts- I just don't like that move, so there. lol

Perhaps for the Fis, the krazoa spitits fly around the stage at high speed, (like slightly more than C. Falcon running speed) and anyone who gets hit is possesed, and takes damage slowly, or something like that?

I think you're outnumbered in regards to the rocket staff boost. to declone it, it starts imediately, and can only go in 1 direction (cannot be angled like fox's). It would go diagonaly up and forwards, about 60 degrees to horizontal.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Well I have no problem with the adventures suit, but I doupt theyll pick that one.
It will probably be some kind of version of the Command look

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Final Smash: Krystal jumps high in the air, spins staff, shoots huge ball of fire at the stage. She then flies toward the stage and slams her staff through the fireball and into the stage. Don't forget the awesomely huge explosion!
Very nice! :)

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Final Smash: Krystal jumps high in the air, spins staff, shoots huge ball of fire at the stage. She then flies toward the stage and slams her staff through the fireball and into the stage. Don't forget the awesomely huge explosion!
Cliche and not interesting.

Also, just to put this out there, I hope that there is nothing from Adventure in this game. Should be buried away in the Nintendo vault. The staff is ok, but make the design not adventure and no course either.

As for an idea of Krystal FS, I have no idea. It might be something no one expected.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Cliche and not interesting.

Also, just to put this out there, I hope that there is nothing from Adventure in this game. Should be buried away in the Nintendo vault. The staff is ok, but make the design not adventure and no course either.

As for an idea of Krystal FS, I have no idea. It might be something no one expected.
Her Adventures outfit looks more than fine to me

Zevox

Smash Lord
I sort of don't like the Command look, the Adventure or the Assault look are better choices.:)
Agreed. That pink jumpsuit and the odd way they did her head in Command is just plain ugly in my opinion. I hope they go with the Assault one personally - the purple body armor looks better on her than the command outfit and is more practical than the skimpy outfit she was wearing in Adventures.

Zevox

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
whats wrong ok advetures? it was the game that brought the starfox series back.....of course command killed again....

has anyone heard anything new on a new StarFox game?

Zevox

Smash Lord
whats wrong ok advetures? it was the game that brought the starfox series back.....of course command killed again....
I don't think Command killed it. It was better than Assault in my opinion, thats for sure. Assault was just a pale shadow of 64, with a pitiful attempt at a story and lacking the multiple paths that made 64 so fun. The only good thing that came out of that one was the character designs.

Zevox

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

has anyone heard anything new on a new StarFox game?
The game that brought StarFox back? Back from what? It didn't go anywhere. Adventures was just the first SF game to be released on the GCN.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I just got Adventures a couple of hours ago ^^ , along with Sonic Adventure DX and Super Monkey Ball, all three for only $18 :chuckle:

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
The game that brought StarFox back? Back from what? It didn't go anywhere. Adventures was just the first SF game to be released on the GCN.
That's what I was thinking. I just got Adventures, so I don't know how it plays, but seeing as it wasn't meant to be a SF game, and that it was a platformer rather than a rail shooter, I'm guessing it took it away more than "bringing it back."

Assault was what brought it back, but it didn't do the best job, so many saw it as a failure mainly because of the low quality on-foot missions. I think the On-foot missions are a great addition, they just need to be better, a real shooter rather than a half-hearted one. The rail-shooting should be awesome on the Wii with the motion sensors.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Eh. I have adventures. I've actually had it since it came out. Haven't beaten it. I got stuck somewhere (got moderately far before doing so though).

I really don't think it's a very good game, which is what causes me not to care that I never finished it. I mean, it's okay. It's just a poor man's version of Legend of Zelda.

That's what I was thinking. I just got Adventures, so I don't know how it plays, but seeing as it wasn't meant to be a SF game, and that it was a platformer rather than a rail shooter, I'm guessing it took it away more than "bringing it back."
Well, that's a good point too. But mostly I meant that "bringing it back" implies that the game before it (StarFox 64) had to have killed it. Which is definitely not the case. So in that sense, even though Adventures was an alright game despite it's lack of arwings, it didn't bring anything back.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Oh, you made that that long ago, cool. I didn't get into supporting characters for Melee since I didn't have a GCN at the time, just a PS2. I did borrow a friends one day and rented SSBM and unlocked the majority of the characters.
right after Adventures came out, I wanted Krystal

Elysium

Smash Lord
I think you're outnumbered in regards to the rocket staff boost. to declone it, it starts imediately, and can only go in 1 direction (cannot be angled like fox's). It would go diagonaly up and forwards, about 60 degrees to horizontal.
Yeah it still seems too fox-ish. How come every star fox rep has to have some sort of explosion thing as a third jump? I picture Krystal's third jump as a faster version of the Firefox, which seems to iffy to me. But then again, I'm the weird guy that votes for a teleport third jump. :laugh:
At least it's unique....for star fox.

And how did we get started on outfits again.

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
I think her Adventures costume would be best. They obviously aren't as worried about sexuality in SSB as they are in other Nintendo games. (SSBM was the game that included looking up Peach's dress to see her panties...)

So with Peach's underwear, Zelda's bosom wrapped tightly in her dress, Samus in a skin-tight outfit from top to botton (and Snake!), I think Nintendo would be okay with Krystal wearing something revealing. It's not like there's going to be a volleyball/pole dancing minigame in SSBB after all.

*With an evil grin, I watch and wait to see how others react to this.*

Oh and about **** Staff, I admit I was overly harsh. I just see **** in a more serious light, so I don't take too kindly to it; I never have liked using it as a substitute for 'beaten' or 'walloped'.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Well people who visit this thread dont seem to be affected much by her sex appeal or whatever so it wont get much reaction, but i dont mind whatever outfit they use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom