• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
ok this is goin to take me a while but o well im bored

lets get started
an dont be hard on my moveset cause im basin it on the 1 hours of play on my friend's adventure game so i dont know that much but i have taken tia kwan do an my friend has been trainin me with blades k

Krystal's moveset-

ground attacks

standard a- she spins her staff in and 8 circle around both sides of her body
can do it consecutively
damage-around 4% each hit
lag- no lag for it
knockback-none

up a-she stabs her staff up into the air
damage-about 6%
lag- very little
knockback-little in the air

down a- kneels and swips the staff on the ground towards foe's feet
damage-9%
lag-very little
knockback-trips opponents to ground

side a- she takes her staff back and stabs them with it trusting forward
damage-5%
lag- none
knockback- pretty far foward

holding a's

its pretty much the same except
up a- springs fire up
down a - shocks them(i know that wasnt a power of the staff)
side a-freezes them
(u can hold her power a's for 4 sec. tops make sure u get the timin right)

dashing a- she dashes and then sticks out her staff and swipes in their faces(u pwned)
damage- 4%
lag- none
knockback- knocks opp. to ground

k her b moves now
side b- strikes opponent and sends a burst of frost at them like freezes do in melee and freezes opp. for 3 sec which gives you time to attack while they are frozen
damage-9%
lag- usual
knockback-none

b- shoots fireballs that are pretty small but burns opponent like ness' pk fire
for about 1-2 secs. easy to get out of though
damage-racks up for pk fire like atack
fire ball hits-3% and adds 2% for every sec. opponent is in fire
lag- barly any
knockback-none

up b- apperantly everyone likes the rocket staff idea so ill go with that
no explanation needed

down b-
cant think of another b attack so ill go with e's down b

taunts
1- spins her staff puts it behind her back and waves her fingers like fox's in melee and says come on

2- just folds her arms with the staff in her right hand and justs goes hum and her hair moves with the wind

3- cant think of a third so ill just take an idea
she swings her staff behind her back and blows a kiss

fs- i like the the spirit idea's so ill just go with whatever yall have

just a suggestion and remember i only had one hour of game play form adventures so i dont know if im exactly right with this
tell me what yall think of this one k:laugh:

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
whats wrong ok advetures? it was the game that brought the starfox series back.....of course command killed again....

has anyone heard anything new on a new StarFox game?
Common Critism of Starfox franchsie: Too much on foot. Most focus on flying
Starfox Command: All flying.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Command took away from the Rail Shooter that everyone really meant when they said flying, and replaced it with free-form 2D/3D flying which just confused everyone. It was borrowed from the canceled Starfox 2 game, which was a lot more fun, especially since back then, those graphics were amazing for the SNES.

celsosalo

Smash Apprentice
Edmonton, Alberta: HOME OF THE EDMONTON OILERS
Command took away from the Rail Shooter that everyone really meant when they said flying, and replaced it with free-form 2D/3D flying which just confused everyone. It was borrowed from the canceled Starfox 2 game, which was a lot more fun, especially since back then, those graphics were amazing for the SNES.
Oh ok, I get it now. Yeah I guess.:laugh:

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
i personally didnt like command! it was a bad game play and the story line wasnt good either. adventures brought the starfox series back to life. the 64 game was awsome but there was an extremely long time period between that and adventures which brought the hype of the starfox series down...til it just kinda died off, no one talked about it no one really ever went around searching for rumors of a new game until the annoucement of adventures. adventures didnt sell as many copies as assault because adventures brought back the popularity, and command had alot of sells because of adventures and assault. and command had a horrible ending....there was like 6 diff. ones and most were crap. the only good one doesnt help the starfox team any... and that was the one where fox's son takes over... sure command was better then nothing but they would have to make a game coming off assault and not command. well that is what i have to say, sorry if i made anyone mad but thats as far as im going on that, this is a krystal for brawl thread not a "which starfox game is best" thread sorry for my rant it wont happen again

and i cant think of a good moveset...sorry, i vote hedgedawgs

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
Blame Krystal for what??:confused:
The transition of air to ground in the Star Fox series. I was assuming from the conversation that people dislike how Star Fox went to ground adventures, and since Krystal was a new character in the first ground platform, they kind of tack on their dissapointment on her.

It's a subconscious thing people do. If there is something involved in something else they don't like, they'll dislike both.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Actually, On-foot battles were originally introduced in Starfox 64, so blame it... se you can't because this is the one everyone wants the game to go back to. On-foot was only playable in Vs. if you get a gold medal at Venom on expert mode.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
But when you're flying all the time it gets kind of boring, that's why if some missions were on foot and some were flying then it doesn't get that boring. That's what I think.:laugh:
Same here, that's why I loved Assault, that and the best SF costumes and character designs yet. I love how even on the on-foot levels, you could still go and pilot an arwing or landmaster. They just need to improve on bot, which I think they will with the Wii version.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
yall discussion over on the star fox gaming stop it its a krystal thread k.

anyways its fine i was just bored and i didnt really know krystal's attacks, have to agree he put more thought into his anyways

and dont double post please just edit your last one

celsosalo

Smash Apprentice
Edmonton, Alberta: HOME OF THE EDMONTON OILERS
Same here, that's why I loved Assault, that and the best SF costumes and character designs yet. I love how even on the on-foot levels, you could still go and pilot an arwing or landmaster. They just need to improve on bot, which I think they will with the Wii version.
Yeah that's why I liked Assault as well because you can do both on foot and flying missions.:laugh:

Sailyfee

Smash Apprentice
Starfox Assault was an OK game. I used to own it on my Failcube. The foot missions were awesome, but the movement animations were a bit choppy. So the presentation didn't catch my eye much. My friend said Fox moves like terminator. :chuckle:

Falco was a bit of a nuisance as well. He asked for help more than Slippy believe it or not. Krystal was a good replacement for Peppy, amirite? xD

Anyways back on topic with Krystal. I'm thinking a whole new design (Costume) based on her Adventures one.

Elysium

Smash Lord
I don't know about a whole new look (even Adventure style). I don't think they would have anything to go off of if they keep her Adventure only. Doing what they do to Link every game works because his model is different for each LoZ game, but Krystal almost completely changes from Adventure on. If anything, they could revamp the graphics and make her look cooler...(and dare I give the furries fuel?) uhhh more attractive? I guess would be putting it lightly.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I highly doubt Nintendo would allow Sakurai to include the Adventure outfit, when Nintendo is so worried about kids that they won't allow voice-over, can't talk with non-friends, and they probably didn't allow Lyn as a PC for the same reason she disappears before her attack. It would be great if they included a re-vamped Adventure outfit, but it looks like Command might sadly be the one seeing Fox is Command. If anything he should just go for the middle ground and have Assault Krystal, and have the Command be an alternate color *shudders*.

Elysium

Smash Lord
halarious man but y am i always about to get off when you're about to get on
**** that sucks
Soon enough I'll have my own home line, and wont have to be one of those weird people that hang out in the campus library for hours.... or will I?

And what it looks like is that Brawl is doing what Melee did and including everything from the most recent games in the series. This would, in fact destroy much of our Krystal dreams (not furry dreams....). I think I would be less crushed initially if Krystal wasn't added at all. Then to see the newcomer update with a fox-esque Krystal.... in a pink jumpsuit. Of course I would still try Krystal out regardless if shes in.... but I highly highly doubt I would continue to advertise her as my main. If that happens maybe I'll go God tier and main Ike and then never play again. :laugh:

Krystal for Brawl....
in a pink.... sweater.... no... must contain the furry inside!!!;)

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
I highly doubt Nintendo would allow Sakurai to include the Adventure outfit, when Nintendo is so worried about kids that they won't allow voice-over, can't talk with non-friends, and they probably didn't allow Lyn as a PC for the same reason she disappears before her attack. It would be great if they included a re-vamped Adventure outfit, but it looks like Command might sadly be the one seeing Fox is Command. If anything he should just go for the middle ground and have Assault Krystal, and have the Command be an alternate color *shudders*.
No one wants the... *organ horror chord* Command outfit.

Seriously though, you have Samus and Snake in body tight outfits that are snug on buns, you'll probably be able to see Peach's underwear again, and Zelda's blouse is tighter than Melee.

I think Krystal in her Adventures mode is still possible, mainly because that's how she started.

Elysium

Smash Lord
No one wants the... *organ horror chord* Command outfit.

Seriously though, you have Samus and Snake in body tight outfits that are snug on buns, you'll probably be able to see Peach's underwear again, and Zelda's blouse is tighter than Melee.

I think Krystal in her Adventures mode is still possible, mainly because that's how she started.
Exactly, her Adventures outfit would not be a problem in Brawl, which is why it should be in.

(side note: want to laugh, listen to this. Leather Belt!!!

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
i personally didnt like command! it was a bad game play and the story line wasnt good either. adventures brought the starfox series back to life. the 64 game was awsome but there was an extremely long time period between that and adventures which brought the hype of the starfox series down...til it just kinda died off, no one talked about it no one really ever went around searching for rumors of a new game until the annoucement of adventures. adventures didnt sell as many copies as assault because adventures brought back the popularity, and command had alot of sells because of adventures and assault. and command had a horrible ending....there was like 6 diff. ones and most were crap. the only good one doesnt help the starfox team any... and that was the one where fox's son takes over... sure command was better then nothing but they would have to make a game coming off assault and not command. well that is what i have to say, sorry if i made anyone mad but thats as far as im going on that, this is a krystal for brawl thread not a "which starfox game is best" thread sorry for my rant it wont happen again

and i cant think of a good moveset...sorry, i vote hedgedawgs
didn't know we were voting.... thanks ^_^

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
lol brawl without adventures costume would be horrible! lol i would go find a cheat somewhere to get her adventure costume. or i can just mod my wii and mod the game to get it.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
WOW thats the first prediction that makes sense to me...the only one that seems logical! i like this. and it kinda corresponds with some of the other theories to.(like the how many characters from each series and what kind of character, like villian, main, side, side villian, etc.)

lilparadise

Smash Apprentice
WOW thats the first prediction that makes sense to me...the only one that seems logical! i like this. and it kinda corresponds with some of the other theories to.(like the how many characters from each series and what kind of character, like villian, main, side, side villian, etc.)

Oh please let the prediction come true!!! (She has to be in the game) If her update is on December 3, than it should come as a duble update with a video of Fox and Krystal kicking koopa butt.:chuckle:

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
The costume for Krystal at the end of the prediction video, I would be very happy if that's the costume they went with, but I still want the Adventure outfit.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
**** that actually made alot of sense. Sonic had rumors like this from the start and he got in(not like i doubted any of it, it was pretty ovious like krystal is now) so y can't krystal do the same thing. but the date im not to sure about maybe but whatever.

come on krystal come fight for star fox in brawl

Metalknux

Smash Ace
That rumor actually makes a lot of sense. I think it really will happen.

Offtopic: Does anyone else here also want Falco in Brawl? No one seems to give a crap about him.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
Yeah that's why I liked Assault as well because you can do both on foot and flying missions.:laugh:

new person added to the staff congrats celso.

just to get back to the discusion on the moveset we were going to make so we can get it over and done. lets take a vote to get it on the wiki page unless someone has another moveset to add. if thats alright wit u e.
(mine's probally not going to win if we do vote but whatevs)
and swich up some moves for a new moveset if someone has a different oppion on one of her attacks

mine is on pg 462

sonic's is on pg. 458

e's is on pg. 457

and chaos gave us a link to his on pg. 459

Zevox

Smash Lord
Offtopic: Does anyone else here also want Falco in Brawl? No one seems to give a crap about him.
I think hes the best choice for a third Star Fox character, yes. Mostly because I dislike the only other option, Wolf, though (I see Wolf in much the same way I do Shadow the Hedgehog - generic evil opposite of the series' main character, typical annoying "badass" personality, nothing special about him). Not a big fan of Falco personally, but hes not bad, and I see no reason to remove him, so why not?

Zevox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom