• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
yea sorry bout that

how many sf characters do you think there should be besides fox and krystal do you think falco will return
I really think there should only be 2 Star Fox characters and that is Fox and Krystal. Falco can take a hike. Same goes for Wolf.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
i say 2 and that is Fox and of course Krystal
falco was cool but i see him being a fox clone unless he is going to use all guns.
and wolf sucks, he is worse then a side character! he is like a side, fill-in villian! lol

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I really think there should only be 2 Star Fox characters and that is Fox and Krystal. Falco can take a hike. Same goes for Wolf.
i say 2 and that is Fox and of course Krystal
falco was cool but i see him being a fox clone unless he is going to use all guns.
and wolf sucks, he is worse then a side character! he is like a side, fill-in villian! lol
Whoa, I thought you were the same person :confused: sorry:urg:
Ditto, unless they find a good moveset for Falco,
NOT A CLONE!

Elysium

Smash Lord
well on a naruto forum a user posted this
http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=12165993&postcount=6315

EDIT: A unconfirmed source of the CoroCoro lineup has been posted, but thus far, there has been no 100% confirmation as to if its true or BS. Again, like that pic I posted, I'll post it here for the sake of it, be it for lulz, something to shoot out, or shock.
One thing jumped out at me that screamed BS. There's a Zelda */* Sheik box? No way. They wouldn't split the picture. If, and only if He/She/It/Potato is included in Brawl Zelda will be the face on the box, not Zelda/Sheik.

In my mind, I declare that quote bull. Which means Ridley will still be in.... as a PC.

Also one other thing. Smash groups the characters by series (or at least tries to), so Ganon will be right up there with Link and Zelda.

The only really truthful part of that, is all the confirmed... and Krystal. ;)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
One thing jumped out at me that screamed BS. There's a Zelda */* Sheik box? No way. They wouldn't split the picture. If, and only if He/She/It/Potato is included in Brawl Zelda will be the face on the box, not Zelda/Sheik.

In my mind, I declare that quote bull. Which means Ridley will still be in.... as a PC.

Also one other thing. Smash groups the characters by series (or at least tries to), so Ganon will be right up there with Link and Zelda.

The only really truthful part of that, is all the confirmed... and Krystal. ;)
QFT!!!
I like every part of this post!

P.S. Can I join the **** Staff??

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
thankz finally somebody said it

anyways i couldnt see a close up image of krystal can someone post the pic on the thread for me

yeah got to agree with e there only non-bullcrap is all the confirmed characters, ESPECIALLY KRYSTAL

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I predict Krystal for today. As u can see, Sakurai hide something in yesterday's update. The 2nd match to be expect.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I predict Krystal for today. As u can see, Sakurai hide something in yesterday's update. The 2nd match to be expect.
Brace for disappointment. I got a feeling he is going to stiff us big time with a super lame update....

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I've a feeling it's Miss Fuzzy over here. Sakurai got the lame updates out of the way already.

Chepe

Smash Lord
I've a feeling it's Miss Fuzzy over here. Sakurai got the lame updates out of the way already.
Oh really? Sonic's Final Smash, Mariokart Stage, Thunderbolt item, Advance Wars/Metroid AT, Gardevoir/Bonsly/Lati@s/Kyogre/Torchic Pokeball, crawling, air dodge, and probably a ton of special move updates can still take place... I sure hope November was truly meant to be a crap month, but theres no way to know...

Even if we dont get Krystal soon, then we are very likely getting her on December 15. Anyway, I just found this cool pic of her from a Japanese fansite. I didnt think that the Assault costume and staff could mix well, but this changed my mind:

http://ikusaba.client.jp/character/image/krystal.png

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Well he doesn't update EVERYTHING. Look at the Nintendogs AT, it's been here ages but he still hasn't update it.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Well he doesn't update EVERYTHING. Look at the Nintendogs AT, it's been here ages but he still hasn't update it.
Actually, the "What are assist trophies?" update covers it and the Hammer Bros. He wont be making an update for them... Same as Lakitu AT in the Excitebike update...

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Haha wait a sec. Sak updated MK's special moves before, but why did he do it again? U are contradicting yourself.

Chepe

Smash Lord
And Sakurai even said "I want to explain them again" because the first time he just gave names. Would he really want to explain the Hammer Bros, Nintendog, and Lakitu again when he already described what each does?

I think we are going on a tangent here though, so lets just agree that Krystal may or may not be revealed soon....

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Oh really? Sonic's Final Smash, Mariokart Stage, Thunderbolt item, Advance Wars/Metroid AT, Gardevoir/Bonsly/Lati@s/Kyogre/Torchic Pokeball, crawling, air dodge, and probably a ton of special move updates can still take place... I sure hope November was truly meant to be a crap month, but theres no way to know...

Even if we dont get Krystal soon, then we are very likely getting her on December 15. Anyway, I just found this cool pic of her from a Japanese fansite. I didnt think that the Assault costume and staff could mix well, but this changed my mind:

I can't see the pic....
I predict he's going to post the box art as an update...lol

No Box art! Just opening AMV!!

Chepe

Smash Lord
I believe I fixed it. I could have sworn it was there when I first posted it... My bad!

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
Every night I tell myself, right before opening up the URL, "oh great, what lame update it it going to be tonight? I wish it was Krystal, but you just know its gonna be something stupid." I have pretty much stopped expected anything to be decently happy about in the Dojo updates. Also, that way, when I'm expecting something lame, but it turns out to be something legitamately awesome, (like Krystal as a PC) I'll be really happy.

Krystal tonight? Probably not.

Black/Light

Smash Master

Looks kinda nasty to me:ohwell:

Too much contrast between the weapon and the character art. . . .much why I HATED the remade He-man cartoon back when it came out ( Tribal people with high tech hover crap. . . .no thank you).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom