• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Okay, this is getting frustrating... how about this pic? A bit blurry but this came from that site:

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
You do realize you're putting this whole website in jeopardy if that picture was obtained through hacking or anything else illegal...

I've seen that happen before about other video games and other subjects.

Black/Light

Smash Master
You do realize you're putting this whole website in jeopardy if that picture was obtained through hacking or anything else illegal...

I've seen that happen before about other video games and other subjects.
Thats just fan-art from the Japanese site that rates character's "chances". Just some guy who list reasons why so-and-so could be in and than shows a pic of them that he drew. . . .don't think that this would cause much trouble.

brawl_maniac

Smash Journeyman
If you go to IMDb search super smash bros brawl.

it will show you the japaneese name but its SSBB.

look at the voices and Krystal's name pops up in one of the voice actors character.

I'm serious its true.

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
Thats just fan-art from the Japanese site that rates character's "chances". Just some guy who list reasons why so-and-so could be in and than shows a pic of them that he drew. . . .don't think that this would cause much trouble.
Oh okay. I've just seen a few incidents like this in the past, and thought it was the same. Sorry for causing quite the stir.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Every night I tell myself, right before opening up the URL, "oh great, what lame update it it going to be tonight? I wish it was Krystal, but you just know its gonna be something stupid." I have pretty much stopped expected anything to be decently happy about in the Dojo updates. Also, that way, when I'm expecting something lame, but it turns out to be something legitamately awesome, (like Krystal as a PC) I'll be really happy.

Krystal tonight? Probably not.
welcome to my world ^_^

bored

Smash Ace
Alrighty then people, as I said in a previous post a few pages back, I think, I had a prediction that Krystal's update would be this coming Friday, I also said I'd bet 5 dollars on it.

celsosalo

Smash Apprentice
Edmonton, Alberta: HOME OF THE EDMONTON OILERS
:joyful:
Quote of the week rite there!!
:estatic:
LOL, yeah no kidding:laugh::laugh::laugh:
If you go to IMDb search super smash bros brawl.

it will show you the japaneese name but its SSBB.

look at the voices and Krystal's name pops up in one of the voice actors character.

I'm serious its true.
I went to IMDb and it is true but now we don't know if she's a PC or not.:)

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
she not really AT material though..

Oh really? Sonic's Final Smash, Mariokart Stage, Thunderbolt item, Advance Wars/Metroid AT, Gardevoir/Bonsly/Lati@s/Kyogre/Torchic Pokeball, crawling, air dodge, and probably a ton of special move updates can still take place... I sure hope November was truly meant to be a crap month, but theres no way to know...

Even if we dont get Krystal soon, then we are very likely getting her on December 15. Anyway, I just found this cool pic of her from a Japanese fansite. I didnt think that the Assault costume and staff could mix well, but this changed my mind:

http://ikusaba.client.jp/character/image/krystal.png

i really would much rather her be in her adventures but that's better then command no doubt.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Anyone making a bet on a Dec. 3 Krystal update will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom