• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Mesa and Scottsdale? What do you do for work?

I'm sure they'll bring some of the 64 stages too, it seems like they want Bookoo stages, so even with the stage builder we'll never get bored.

How come the conversation died? We had such a good flow going.

Anywhose... Krystal in a nightie.... uhh Brawl... Brawl Brawl Brawl Brawl.... ahh see what you people did, you broke me. lol
I'm part of Riviera Management Technicians.
In other words, I'm a pool boy :p

O rlly?!!

Krystal in only a t-shirt

Elysium

Smash Lord
No shame in being a pool boy, especially when a day goes by like this: The good life

Also, I'm going to make a bet.
If Krystal isn't revealed on Monday (the 3rd ooooooohhh), I'll declare bankruptcy, and give up both Park Place *and* Boardwalk and my Get Out of Jail Free card. I'll also donate my money the the player with the least monopolies. Sound fair?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
No shame in being a pool boy, especially when a day goes by like this: The good life

Also, I'm going to make a bet.
If Krystal isn't revealed on Monday (the 3rd ooooooohhh), I'll declare bankruptcy, and give up both Park Place *and* Boardwalk and my Get Out of Jail Free card. I'll also donate my money the the player with the least monopolies. Sound fair?
That is only ONE of the good perks my friend!One guy gave me front row tickets for the Cardinals game:pimp:
Alll right! All I need now is kentucky AVE. and 2 Railroads!:)
Krystal in only a t-shirt
So you weren't affected by this!? OK?

Elysium

Smash Lord
So you weren't affected by this!? OK?
Well, just a T-Shirt leaves the bottom exposed, which is roughly 84% of the battle (with some). And since I like a challenge that doesn't work. It would be like 1 stock Fox vs. 10 stock Krystal on the "recreated" Temple stage from Melee. It just isn't as fun if 84% of the work is done for you.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Well, just a T-Shirt leaves the bottom exposed, which is roughly 84% of the battle (with some). And since I like a challenge that doesn't work. It would be like 1 stock Fox vs. 10 stock Krystal on the "recreated" Temple stage from Melee. It just isn't as fun if 84% of the work is done for you.
But did you assume it is A XXXL T-shirt?!? :O..
Hmm, 84%? I estimated around 78%....

Elysium

Smash Lord
Of course not.
Oh good, I was starting to worry. :laugh:
>_>

Well, anyway. A weekend must pass, and then we shall receive a blessing.

Though probably not from SSB. Sadly.
Yeah, I agree. The whole Dec. 3rd deal is most likely nothing but hype. We all know what happens when we all get exciting for something. *coughdelaycough* I don't doubt the we'll be getting some more character updates soon, and the updates will hopefully start getting a lot better.... I hope.

Since I can't sleep....

Back on topic: Have we decided on an official moveset for Krystal? Also with these new "fan costumes" appearing, are we losing the Adventures only outfit advocates? Lastly, despite my negative outlook at Dec. 3rd, My monopoly bet still stands.

To set the record straight: despite what the last couple pages say, I'm anything but a furry.
Consider me a skinny? lol

Krystal Fur-ever!!!!!!

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
this was perhaps the most useless upadate yet... wonder if we'll ever get a good one again

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I should hope so. Now the question is...how big of mess do you think the impending update will make?

Will we see people make duplicate Krystal topics? Increased flaming?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I should hope so. Now the question is...how big of mess do you think the impending update will make?

Will we see people make duplicate Krystal topics? Increased flaming?
always... but who would really care at that point? I mean, we'd have our character in!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Krystal would be cool only if Falco and Wolf got in.

Translation: I can stomach Krystal taking up a slot space as long as Wolf and Falco get in too.

E-Z-MONEY

Smash Journeyman
Why wouldn't Krystal be cool regardless?
Two main reasons. I love both Falco and Wolf to infinity. 4 Star Fox slots isn't all that likely so I would prefer them getting in. Second reason is that I have never played a game with Krystal in it. She seems cool, she would add to the girl count and woul dhave an original move set but I prefer Wolf and Falco. Pluss I'd prefer upping the villain count befor the girl count.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
oh but girls kick butt!

@Elysium: your such a furry! lol only in a T-Shirt...lol

Screw Krystal for brawl...i say ~Krystal~ for brawl! lol i change my mind i say both for brawl! lol

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Two main reasons. I love both Falco and Wolf to infinity. 4 Star Fox slots isn't all that likely so I would prefer them getting in. Second reason is that I have never played a game with Krystal in it. She seems cool, she would add to the girl count and woul dhave an original move set but I prefer Wolf and Falco. Pluss I'd prefer upping the villain count befor the girl count.
I am in the same boat, but I just want Falco, and feel he needs to get in there before Krystal. If there both in, great!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
oh but girls kick butt!

Screw Krystal for brawl...i say ~Krystal~ for brawl! lol i change my mind i say both for brawl! lol
I never realized I was cut out to be a fighter. =P

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Oops, I guess I missed that.

I'll review the movesets tomorrow, and and post my vote/ideas then.)
Ok, I had a lot of homework yesterday, so I couldn't get to look over the movesets. I vote for my adjustments to E's moveset (surprise, I made only those adjustments for a reason

Edit: Is it possible for us to stay focused on this and figure out what most members want?

Elysium

Smash Lord
oh but girls kick butt!

1.) Do we have two girls in the Staff?
2.) I'm so not a furry. IsmaR said only a T-shirt, I said a nightie. See how that makes me not a furry. ;)
3.)~Krystal~ for brawl. Revealed ummm Dec. 3rd.

Ok, I had a lot of homework yesterday, so I couldn't get to look over the movesets. I vote for my adjustments to E's moveset (surprise, I made only those adjustments for a reason

Edit: Is it possible for us to stay focused on this and figure out what most members want?
I agree, minus the Up-B. lol
Would that make me top tier? =o)

I actually hit quite hard....
No that makes you God Tier!
What would your taunts be? :p
:laugh: Oh the possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom