• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
actually she is pobally going to be unlockable and ya have to wait for the next weekend so i can get all my friends together

it will give us about 5 days after brawl's release to unlock krystal.

by the way if anyone can get me the picture sharpened of event two can yall post it here please? i want to see what yall were talkin about in that krystal being in that pic

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
well tomorrow we'll probally finally get all the moves down for krystal after a long time of neglecting it cause people keep changing the subject but thats for tommorrow.

yall hear me tommorrow k dont try and go off topic this time lets just get this part out of the way.

you just got here ismar so that last statement didnt apply to you

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I wonder what type of voice Krystal will have, the more native voice like in Adventure or the softer voice from Assault. I have no clue of the Command voice

Elysium

Smash Lord
Yah for real. I thought I was going to have to kill a family to get one. Lucky for me....I found one at Game Stop...it was the last one.....had to choke the Game Advisor to get it.....but it worked out fine. =o)
And you thought you weren't cut out to be a fighter. Who are you kidding? ;)
come on krystal im gettin it all for you
Accidental furry remarks ftw!
by the way if anyone can get me the picture sharpened of event two can yall post it here please? i want to see what yall were talkin about in that krystal being in that pic
Krystal wasn't in the pic. It was a picture of the Landmaster. The theory was that they skipped event 2 because it might have something to do with Krystal.
Not a voice, just blurbs and grunts and stuff
If only all girls were like that......
Of course the world would suck........jk :laugh:

SSD: I'll add that to the wikipage next time it's updated.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
If only all girls were like that......
Of course the world would suck........jk :laugh:

Amen brother, Amen..cept ~Krystal~ :p
SSD: I'll add that to the wikipage next time it's updated.
???? The tournament???.

..................Edit: color came out wrong.

Elysium

Smash Lord
I don't know, but i'm sure there's a way. Tournament would be hard, unless we posted the matches here, so everyone could make time.

In other news: Joe Riggs got knocked out. (for those that watch UFC.)

Elysium

Smash Lord
So, it seems like the rest of the Staff as once again bailed out on us. So I guess we go back to debating Nightie or T-shirt. lol

Yeah but Sanchez was hurt from the punch too. Also there is no way he can beat both Hughes and St. Pierre. They own.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Whats the number for Domino's? 555-555-5555-555-555555-5555-5555-555-5555-5554? Something like that. I just programmed it into my phone so I don't have to struggle with it.

That makes 555. I refuse to post unless something really catches my attention.
*Goes back to watching Youtube videos*

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Oh my God.....where has this discussion gone to....

:)
Its IsmaR and Elysium's late night show!
But yeah, back on topic..
Whats the number for Domino's? 555-555-5555-555-555555-5555-5555-555-5555-5554? Something like that. I just programmed it into my phone so I don't have to struggle with it.

That makes 555. I refuse to post unless something really catches my attention.
*Goes back to watching Youtube videos*
After this!
1800Dominos!!!
Lol, I just noticed, your 555th post, at 1:55!

Elysium

Smash Lord
Oh my God.....where has this discussion gone to....

:)
We need a woman here to keep us in line. ;)
Its IsmaR and Elysium's late night show!
But yeah, back on topic..

After this!
1800Dominos!!!
Lol, I just noticed, your 555th post, at 1:55!
pfff, staying at certain post counts sucks.... unless it's the best number in like the whole wide world..... but I past it, so to H.E.double hockey sticks to that! lol

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
We need a woman here to keep us in line. ;)

pfff, staying at certain post counts sucks.... unless it's the best number in like the whole wide world..... but I past it, so to H.E.double hockey sticks to that! lol
1st off, I'm a lesbian :o :freak:,
2nd, which number is perfect?

Elysium

Smash Lord
Cool, I would post mine but it's not PG-13 appropriate.

It has to be Bill and Ted because they made the number famous, and they wanted Krystal in Brawl since 1989. They wanted to go to the future to make sure Sakurai put Krystal in, but they could only go to the past, so it was totally bogus dude. But thats how things were.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Cool, I would post mine but it's not PG-13 appropriate.
Awww...
It has to be Bill and Ted because they made the number famous, and they wanted Krystal in Brawl since 1989. They wanted to go to the future to make sure Sakurai put Krystal in, but they could only go to the past, so it was totally bogus dude. But thats how things were.
I know, like how Mr.T went to the future in 1984, to promote WoW, and he came up
with his catchphrase, and told Sakurai if he didn't put her in, den he Pity the fool!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqJE5TH5jhc

Elysium

Smash Lord
]My NLA account name is "Nocarpetplz".....man thats bad

Mr.T is a tard. He spent all of his money trying to get a rematch with Rocky, and now is trying to reap in some money from WoW. I pity tha foo, cuz he wont pawn his bling.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
]My NLA account name is "Nocarpetplz".....man thats bad

Mr.T is a tard. He spent all of his money trying to get a rematch with Rocky, and now is trying to reap in some money from WoW. I pity tha foo, cuz he wont pawn his bling.
Yeah....thats the way it goes :(
And I just realized I goy banned for that death threat thing....my bad

Tobias Amaranth

Smash Apprentice
I lawl at Esylum's constant 'omg I'm not a furry' attitude like it's something bad. o.o I'm a furry, and I don't hide it. There's nothing wrong with it unless you choose for there to be. If someone insults you about it, just tell them flat out what specifically they have a problem with, and tell them to shove it up their ***. *shrug* It's almost more offensive for me to see someone denying wether they like furry stuff than it is to see someone attacking someone else for being into the furry stuff in the first place. >.>

Elysium

Smash Lord
See what Death Threats get you. Shame Shame. Somewhere in Space Krystal is waving that vixen finger in the "Oh no you di-ent!?" way.

I thought squiggles was going to give us come company, but she came in for a little post and took off again. The Staff needs more night people.

I lawl at Esylum's constant 'omg I'm not a furry' attitude like it's something bad. o.o I'm a furry, and I don't hide it. There's nothing wrong with it unless you choose for there to be. If someone insults you about it, just tell them flat out what specifically they have a problem with, and tell them to shove it up their ***. *shrug* It's almost more offensive for me to see someone denying wether they like furry stuff than it is to see someone attacking someone else for being into the furry stuff in the first place. >.>
It's not that I look down upon it. To each their own. It really doesn't do anything for me, but I joke like it does. But seriously, nothing like some fur on fur friction, it gets my blood pumpin'.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I agree with you! U Don't have to deny/hide it!
But i'm not really a furry:laugh:
Krystal made me one....jk:chuckle:
See what Death Threats get you. Shame Shame. Somewhere in Space Krystal is waving that vixen finger in the "Oh no you di-ent!?" way.
NO!!!KRYSTAL FORGIVE ME!!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom