• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium

Smash Lord
It was once stated long ago in folklore that the God Chuck Norris, and the Almighty Krystal got into a fight. Chuck Norris went to Roundhouse Kick Krystal into oblivion, but missed. The legend goes on to say that with a wave of her finger, she made Chuck Norris drop to the ground and cry himself to sleep.

You have no chance Ism. lol

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
It was once stated long ago in folklore that the God Chuck Norris, and the Almighty Krystal got into a fight. Chuck Norris went to Roundhouse Kick Krystal into oblivion, but missed. The legend goes on to say that with a wave of her finger, she made Chuck Norris drop to the ground and cry himself to sleep.

You have no chance Ism. lol
But Chuck Norris was my master, and in schmaltzy FOX copyrighted story, I avenge my master,
then get killed in a sequel.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I lawl at Esylum's constant 'omg I'm not a furry' attitude like it's something bad. o.o I'm a furry, and I don't hide it. There's nothing wrong with it unless you choose for there to be. If someone insults you about it, just tell them flat out what specifically they have a problem with, and tell them to shove it up their ***. *shrug* It's almost more offensive for me to see someone denying wether they like furry stuff than it is to see someone attacking someone else for being into the furry stuff in the first place. >.>
Very true, I'm also a furry, I don't see why so many people have issues with it...

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
well... whether it's Krystal or not, the 3rd is sure to be big

edit: and can we please lay off the topic of furries, whether you think it's wrong or not, it only leads to flames and is not the intended topic for this thread

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
man ya'll have been posting at the highest rate ever! i cant keep up! lol

i dont have long so........Krystal and ~Krystal~ for Brawl! lol

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Which one?
I'll save you the trouble of enduring that wall o text.

August: Newcomer banners on beginning of month, middle of month, and end of month.

September: No Newcomer banners.

October: Newcomer banners on beginning of month, middle of month, and end of month.

November: No Newcomer banners.

December: You get the idea.

Thats what the prediction on nsider was in a nutshell.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I'll save you the trouble of enduring that wall o text.

August: Newcomer banners on beginning of month, middle of month, and end of month.

September: No Newcomer banners.

October: Newcomer banners on beginning of month, middle of month, and end of month.

November: No Newcomer banners.

December: You get the idea.

Thats what the prediction on nsider was in a nutshell.
Oh, I've heard of that before, just didn't know it was from Nsider...
I think Sakurai will stop this pattern to mindgame us :p

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
:lol: yeah i knew :p
Well still, why is the 3rd so special?
The theory goes that every other month, Sakurai revels "Challengers". In August, he showed Ike, PT and Diddy. In September, there were no Challengers. In October, there was Lucas, Sonic and Dedede. There were no characters (period) in November. So, we should be getting a character Monday.

Now, the reason they say Krystal will be this Monday is becuase of a theory someone from Nsiders2 made up (which is actually good). The Krystal voice actor spiel happened on the same day Dedede was shown. They believe that the day Sonic was shown was the day Dedede was suppose to be shown becuase Sonic was suppose to be shown to downgrade the delay. So, when the actress reviled she was doing the voice of Krystal, it was suppose to be on the day Krystal was shown, but Dedede was shown instead; thus, it was taken down.

It holds water, but I personally don't see it happening (becuase I think Krystal will be hidden). Either way, she's probably in the game, actress or not.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I already knew!
The starter leak also says Krystal was a starter, but I don't believe it{Ridley a boss! WTF!}
Maybe Krystal will be shown the 3rd, maybe not..

celsosalo

Smash Apprentice
Edmonton, Alberta: HOME OF THE EDMONTON OILERS
The theory goes that every other month, Sakurai revels "Challengers". In August, he showed Ike, PT and Diddy. In September, there were no Challengers. In October, there was Lucas, Sonic and Dedede. There were no characters (period) in November. So, we should be getting a character Monday.

Now, the reason they say Krystal will be this Monday is becuase of a theory someone from Nsiders2 made up (which is actually good). The Krystal voice actor spiel happened on the same day Dedede was shown. They believe that the day Sonic was shown was the day Dedede was suppose to be shown becuase Sonic was suppose to be shown to downgrade the delay. So, when the actress reviled she was doing the voice of Krystal, it was suppose to be on the day Krystal was shown, but Dedede was shown instead; thus, it was taken down.

It holds water, but I personally don't see it happening (becuase I think Krystal will be hidden). Either way, she's probably in the game, actress or not.
That's good as long as she's in and she's a PC.:laugh::laugh:

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
exactly but you get y everyone wants their character on monday now ismar (although everyone will have to wait because krystal is making her daybew) lol

but whatever she'll be shown one of these days at least by january 24 because some hardcore gamer is going to find and spoil all the characters in japan and i wont be able to resist :p

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Lol, me either, I'm just gonna TRY to resist some stuff..maybe the story of SSE...
And I have heard:
Ridley for the 3rd,
Krystal for the 3rd,
Geno for the 3rd,
Mega Man for the 3rd.....:p
I say NO ONE for the 3rd!

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I already knew!
The starter leak also says Krystal was a starter, but I don't believe it{Ridley a boss! WTF!}
Maybe Krystal will be shown the 3rd, maybe not..
What I'm talking about and what you are are two different things. That was a rumor made by someone who wanted to troll.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
again she probally thought that krystal was being shown the day dedede was. because of the holdback. she is definitly a pc. sakurai probally never told her and so after a while she figured it out and shut it down herself.

plus sakurai has shown intrest in krystal himself and he got good opions about her when he asked the aduence

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
well actually lets wait till the leader gets online and he usually shows up late like last night

by the way while i was offline i was reading the discussion yall were havin just to let ya know

shame on ya for dissing krystal for ridley beg for her forgiveness lol

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Its our talk show! He complains we need more guests:)
Man, I was up all night :tired: and slept till like 5...
And I was kidding about the Moveset, we'll get to that later.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Its our talk show! He complains we need more guests:)
Man, I was up all night :tired: and slept till like 5...
And I was kidding about the Moveset, we'll get to that later.
Thats one talk show that should be canceled. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom