• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
...carded?

Just looked at the thread, and LOL @ people taking brawl seriously with infractions. We so scared now uguu :c!

What does it even do? Nevermind just read. Thats really dumb. Aw well the TO's here know you well enough so that it doesn't matter at all lol.
:172:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Dude I know right? Its kinda gay but I wouldn't expect anything better from people trying to take this game THAT seriously.

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
I got a yellow card, too XD

It expires on October 10... probably around the time that I'll go to another tournament (seriously, there really needs to be more tournaments here :/).

Also, concerning the PR, when will we actually get together in a chat room or something and seriously discuss it? There's the Xat or Skype.

Lastly, I honestly do want to apologize to you, Judo. I really shouldn't have brought up the split (at tournament or in the thread). Sorry about that.

Judo777

Smash Master
I got a yellow card, too XD

It expires on October 10... probably around the time that I'll go to another tournament (seriously, there really needs to be more tournaments here :/).

Also, concerning the PR, when will we actually get together in a chat room or something and seriously discuss it? There's the Xat or Skype.

Lastly, I honestly do want to apologize to you, Judo. I really shouldn't have brought up the split (at tournament or in the thread). Sorry about that.
It's alright dude. It's a yellow card, its a slap on the wrist. As long as everyone I know understands the circumstances and doesn't think of us as cheaters then I honestly don't care.

The BBRRC carded us but we really aren't guilty of what the rule is trying to enforce. So I don't mind people watching us closer at tourneys or w/e. Anyone who talked to me would understand for sure.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Someone make a chat for the PR and post it here.

Also, you guys shouldn't have posted about the split. I literally slapped my forehead when I heard about that...

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
It really doesn't matter though. If people don't like two friends splitting in a 10 person tournament... then they're honestly stupid lol. If it was bigger or if people that weren't close to one another extremely were at this tournament, then I could understand, but its a 10 person tournament not even running the rule set fully to my knowledge, yet they still get a yellow card for it. Am I the only one that thinks its dumb?

MAYBE if this was a situation where the people have done this before and they're known for it... I could understand it. But they split at a local with 10 people. WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH THIS? This isn't something that will happen later either. Most people in this community are smart enough to know that splitting at bigger tournaments is bad news. Just because they did it at a 10 person local doesn't mean they would do it at Genesis 2. That would be the only reason why I could see anyone taking this somewhat seriously at all, yet its a faulty reason as well. Seriously, the RCC or who ever they are should explain why they did what they did, because its stupid as ****.

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Okay, can we please stop discussing the yellow card thing? As I have stated before, the entire thing is my fault. I'm the one that proposed the split at the tournament, and I was the one that brought up the spliting in the thread. I should have known better. It was a blunder that I will make sure not to repeat. At the very least, I've learned from this experience. I don't care if it wasn't fair for the BBRC to give Judo and me yellow cards over splitting in a ten person tournament or if it was. It happened, and we cannot really do anything to change it. Honestly, I just don't like seeing an argument over something so arbitrary. The cards will expire in three months, and I don't think that either Judo or I are going to violate another rule in that time period. So, once again, stop arguing about this... please?

Also, Joey, BitH5 did use the Unity Ruleset.

Lastly, Kassandra, I was thinking that we could use one of the older chatrooms. I'll post links to them in the social.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
shadow phoenix, ralph cecil, s2, i need to know what zelda chars you wanna be for the pr image.

tell me by tuesday night or i pick for you

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
OH. I haven't cared about KY brawl in a billion years or something. So it turns out I missed the character thing by a billion years. That's okay. As long as I don't end up as anything stupid like a Goron (I will be SO MAD).

If it's not too late I'd like to be Linebeck. But don't like redo it or whatever if you've already started something.

edit: meant to add that I'm entirely up for playing sometime. I wanna go do things.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Lol. S2 I've been trying to get KY smashers together to come over for awhile. xD

Haha.
We need to play Mario Party, I have 2 now. :X

Sorry the image isn't done yet guys, I've been doing bead art and playing with my Chinchilla. :X

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'll money match this entire PR with my Marth/MK.

Losers each have to buy me something at KFC.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Bring it on girl! $10 MK ditto, you in?

@ Joey- You want some too bro?

I do want to play Judo though, I haven't ever played him yet. (I don't main Freech anymore remember?)

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Oh man...

Mk ditto? Really? LMAO. Um okay, if YOU WANT. Although I've actually gotten good at that MU again...somehow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom