• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Yeah, hush Roller.

It's okay KERO, you weren't being ignorant, I just felt like you guys were relying heavily on just one tournament. I just don't think it's right to rely so heavily on one tournament, when there are others that people have attended, which I think should count just as much. The bigger the tournament, the more influence on the PR it should have. But yeah, we can wait until BiTH 5 since technically you, judo, s2, and sp have only attended one tournament now that I look at it. xD But don't let one tournament (unless its a national) be the end all be all for PR ranks. @_@ I've attended almost every tournament in the OP and at BiTH was my worst one, (I dislike that venue, and well any place holy lmao). xD All tournaments should be considered equally though. :p I personally suggest we include Siis5 in this too.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Roller, Kero is really good and probably better than you. Just saying. He's not ignorant at all, one of the most shy people in the smash community as a whole. He does know what people think of his skill level, though, and that's more than likely why he used himself as an example.

Including SiiS5 and BitH5 would be amazing considering that there are only 4 tournaments being used, plus more results for the people that don't have the option to travel out of state.

:172:

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, including SiiS5 would be okay with me. At the very least, it would give more than enough of a chance for most people in KY to attend at least two tournies if both BitH5 and SiiS5 were included.

Lastly, Roller, who the **** are you to call me out? If I'm on the panelist list, it's obvious that I'm rather good at this game. Use some sense next time.

(Jk. I know that I'm virtually unknown outside of KY. However, if I'm one of the panelists, I probably know what I'm talking about XD)

Roller

Smash Legend
I never said "I" was good enough to be on a pr... In fact that's part of the reason I think some of these people shouldn't be on here. I don't want to call specific people out but, I've beaten multiple people in here that have said they feel they think they are good enough to be on the PR. Pretty badly.

Mr. Eric ***** me tho.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I never said "I" was good enough to be on a pr... In fact that's part of the reason I think some of these people shouldn't be on here. I don't want to call specific people out but, I've beaten multiple people in here that have said they feel they think they are good enough to be on the PR. Pretty badly.

Mr. Eric ***** me tho.
Oh man. Go ahead and say some names then. :p

Or should I just call mister eric over here to 2 stock you again? lmao

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629

Mr. Eric ***** me tho.

Like seriously get out.

The_SMILE

Smash Apprentice
Just cause you beat someone in the past doesn't mean they haven't gotten better...
that being said I don't think it's towards me cause i don't think we've ever played.
And I'm probably going to a MI tourny soon. Will that count at all?

Judo777

Smash Master
Kero placed the same as me at Bith4 (his win on Infern was too good, can you say 08 olimar ken combo?). We both got 5th and money.

Yea I only have 1 tourney this season but its frustrating because I have only heard of 2 tourneys this season so far (Bith and SiiS)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Honestly, would I even qualify for PR? Like, I was somewhat active a few months back. I placed 5th at GP. I beat Eric, granted it was pools and honestly not too many people take pools (or me) seriously. I can't really remember too much else. Everything just blurs together.

:phone:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
If you weren't at one of the four tournaments in the OP, then no Oreo. Louisville having no rep lol.

Roller

Smash Legend
Oh man. Go ahead and say some names then. :p

Or should I just call mister eric over here to 2 stock you again? lmao
Oh hey, it's that mk main I 2 stocked in tourney on rc with my secondary.. I seem to recall you throwing a huge fit afterward and being unsportsmanlike as well.

I mean, I'm pretty terrible at this game. But at least I'm aware of it. Also, I don't throw hissy fits after losing.

/out.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
So you're calling her bad because you beat her pretty much. Correct?

If so, you're stupid and wasting our time by posting here. Just stop. You're not understanding the point of this PR at all, and you're being a ****.

Judging someone because you beat them is the WORST thing you can do. Not only is it rude, but it can be wrong in many many ways. You also only have the perspective for three match-ups at the most. Plus people can have bad days and do really poorly. You assuming that she's bad because you beat her is a **** move, and it's not right at all. I suggest you stop.

Judo777

Smash Master
Oh hey, it's that mk main I 2 stocked in tourney on rc with my secondary.. I seem to recall you throwing a huge fit afterward and being unsportsmanlike as well.

I mean, I'm pretty terrible at this game. But at least I'm aware of it. Also, I don't throw hissy fits after losing.

/out.
But your attitude is awful to top it all off. If your bad at the game AND you have a crappy attitude what do you really have to fall back on?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
You seriously went from talking about how bad our PR is to being a **** to Kassandra.

Get your disrespectful *** out of here. You have no reason to be in this thread if all you can say to us is "Lol I'm better than you" and "Kassandra sucks derpaderp".

Kassandra, is Roller a good friend of yours? I can't tell if he's joking or if he's really that bad of a person.

Judo777

Smash Master
Idk... Kass, how do you do it?
Really cause last time I checked Kassandra wasn't in another regions PR just to insult people. Like seriously what are you doin? Are you just that bored that you have nothing better to do than insult other players. Do you feel a need to insult people and not have the balls or just the social interaction to do it in real life? I just don't understand this at all.

Btw my favorite part of your post was how it said \out ....... and then you come back....... so was that just letting us all know you closed your browser because we honestly didn't expect you to sit in here waiting for an update.....although with how bored you really seem that might not be far from the truth.

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Btw my favorite part of your post was how it said \out ....... and then you come back....... so was that just letting us all know you closed your browser because we honestly didn't expect you to sit in here waiting for an update.....although with how bored you really seem that might not be far from the truth.
This. Roller, honestly, do you have nothing better to do than insult someone who is at least ten times cooler than you? It's Memorial Day weekend, and you're spending your time in a thread about a state that you don't even live in. You really don't have a life at all, do you? On top of it all, the fact that you have to insult us over a children's video game is pretty silly, wouldn't you say? Seriously, even if you have not outright stated it, you are trying to make yourself seem like a better person than someone else because you (think that you) are better at a children's video game than them. Just think about that for a moment and realize just how pathetic that is. Now, I realize that you're probably just trying to be a troll and stuff. The problem with that is trolls are rather pathetic as well. Honestly, you probably just stare at a computer screen all day trying to infuriate people. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: that is completely pathetic. Really, think of how much of a terrible human being you are for trying to anger people over the internet instead of, I don't know, trying to help people and not being an *******. Honestly, people like you, Roller, are what cause me to lose faith in humanity more and more each day. Now, keep to your word and get out of this thread.

(Loldramaz)

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
yeah rollers pretty antisocial IRL

all he does is sleep and play smash (which you wouldnt think so cause he still sucks)

he doesnt even have friends , he lived by himself while hes here for college

edit: furthermore, he has no friends to talk to so he resorts to calling delivery just so someone would talk on the phone with him

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Eh. I just got home, and ehhh Judo, Kero, and Joey pretty much have this covered. <3 xD

It just feels good to know that I have friends who at least stick up for me. ^_^

Unlike you Roller. LMAO!! xD

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Kel, if he's a troll, then whatever. Based on his attitude, he was serious earlier, and it's very possible that he was serious when he brought up Kassandra. Also, it's nice to tell him off just in case he really is trying to be serious.

<3 Kassandra!

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Trollerblades, heh.
Umm, I just sort of want to state that both S2 and SP are pretty damn good. I'd put them at being just a bit worse than I am. Then again, I'm not sure how many tourneys either of them have attended (I know that they both attended BitH4). I forget how they placed, though (which is pretty important) :/
I placed 7th, right behind you and Judo. SP placed 9th. So yeah, we did pretty well there.

Realistically in Lexington I think me and then SP would come right after you, though SP has been getting a lot better really quickly. Or maybe I'm getting worse...
...Who are you?

I'm amused by some of the ego inflation going on in this thread right now.
Yeah you probably don't know who Dr. Grandpa is either. There are good players out there even if you've never heard of them =r. You're a worse troll than Braxton, and that's saying something.

Anyways, the whole point of a PR is ego inflation, yo. I wanna be top 10 at SOMETHING in my life =c.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Also, I was definitely going to make a video of microsoft sam reading all the stuff off right?

And then I only have microsoft anna. I am literally mad.

Judo777

Smash Master
Me Eric, and SP all got 25th and Kassandra got 17th I think at Bith5.

Me, SP and Eric went 0-2 in bracket

I lost 2-0 to Lain and 2-1 to Infern

SP lost to YBM and Pops

Eric lost to MJG (I think) and Mikey Lenitia.

Not sure of scores. Also sry idk Kassandra matches. I think we did pretty well to make it out of bracket.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I played Shugo first round, and then played Tako, and then played Zeton. @_@

I think I did alright, especially since I had to fight my way out of the MK pool. lmao.

xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom