• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judo777

Smash Master
I did ok i suppose although I would have liked to have won a bracket match. Came close to winning against Infern and both my matches with Lain were last hit but I'm a little upset at my performance.

I did have a pretty gay bracket tho.

Judo777

Smash Master
Yeah. It's okay though Judo, we still <3 you. Haha. I still think you deserve to be number one on this list to be honest.
It'd be nice since I have never actually been officially ranked number 1 in KY yet (because I was ineligible last PR and I would have been the highest ranked KY player on the INKY list)

Also thank you kassandra!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Judo you'll definitely be number one for sure.

BitH5 this weekend, right guys...? Right? Please tell me I'm right D:!

:172:

lain

Smash Master
Judo is ****ing ****, just fyi guyz. I was gonna go IC's but I'm trying to prove a point here, so all MK against dis dacus'ing shiek was scary as **** lmaooooo. Him and I had a SUPPERRR close set. IDK how judo does against other characters but he's pretty damn solid vs MK imo.

Judo777

Smash Master
haha thnx for the compliments Lain. So guys when we gonna get this PR started?

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I think we should start making lists already. I mean...it's already been what? like 5 tournaments that we can use results for? Or are we wanting to wait over a month for Hael's tournament? Sigh.
:/

Edit: Judo should be number one, that's a start. Now lets go from there.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
List of Eligible names:
Ralph Cecil
Mister Eric
The Smile
Hael Phael
Judo
Shadow Phoenix
Forward Air Rage
Blindman
Kassandranova

That's all I have so far, not even enough to make a top 10, can we wait 3 weeks for Brawl in the Hall to make lexington eligible for a more accurate assessment?
July 9th is the official date of Brawl in the Hall 5!

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Well, if things go swimmingly, (read: if I can get a ride) I should be able to attend BiTH5. I am also booked for Jake's tournament, but I don't know if that is after the deadline.

Jake's tournament is the 16 of July btw.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
I honestly don't know, this is the most disorganized PR panel ever, the only ones that communicate on a really frequent basis are me and KERO

edit: hold up since when are you kentucky again oreo

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
You could always try to talk spin into taking a trip to Morehead. I'm actually a bit interested, tbh. Especially if Kero's going! Although I don't know how likely it'll be since he'll be driving Louisville to Bloomington the following weekend.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Is this PR going to be more on tournament placement, or who you've faced, because I could see tournament performance hurting people who get good players right off the bat. Like how Judo got Lain, & Infern right into the bracket for example which seemed kind of wrong. o-o

Judo777

Smash Master
Is this PR going to be more on tournament placement, or who you've faced, because I could see tournament performance hurting people who get good players right off the bat. Like how Judo got Lain, & Infern right into the bracket for example which seemed kind of wrong. o-o
I mean its actually both. We will try and take both placings and you played into account. Placing can be the difference between money and not. Some brackets however can be free so you have to look at both sides.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Wait you're actually taking placings into account?

Explain why those matter at all when it comes to skill please!

:172:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom