• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Gee, I'd love to take you up on that money match, KB, but I'm what some call a sheltered child. You see, I go to one tournament maybe once every three months, I can never go out of state, and no one but people my own age can interact with me inside my house, and that's only if they meet my parents' approval. Lastly, I quite possibly have a social anxiety disorder, so even if you do manage to see me in real life somehow, it will be rather difficult for communication to occur between us, so I don't think that you'll be able to money match me anytime soon, KB. I apologize for this small inconvenience.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Ohhhh he picked up Marth so he could stay a God Kai I get it.

Had to dodge that "double main" rule and whatnot.
It's kind of embarrassing when someone else joins after you and does better with your character lol. But in all honesty, I'm maining Marth because Peach sucks. Illmatic has also quit Peach for Wario. We're tired of her limitations holding us back.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I would also MM this entire state.

I have never played Kero, Sold2, Joey or Shadowphoenix. Sounds like I wont get to play Kero anytime soon though..rofl.

I've only played Mister Eric in friendlies and wanted to play him more.

Only played Judo once in tourney and he destroyed me lol. I have gotten MUCH better at the :sheilda: MU thanks to Tutu, so I'd like to see how that plays out.

And I've beaten Kass and Ralph in tournament and/or MM but they've both probably gotten a bit better since then and I'd like to see how that plays out also.

I need to play Hael some more also..and ForwardAir...even though :yoshi2: is OP. ;)

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Oh but in all honestly I'm the same as Kero except I travel as well XD! So you're probably never gonna see me either :p

:172:

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
It's 'cause they's all babies. None of them have means to go out of state generally, besides anyone who catches a ride from Mr. Eric (who lives the farthest away anyone can from tournaments in Kentucky if I recall).

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Yes Tech, you barely beat me in pools, 3rd game, last stock. I'd gladly money match you since I've gotten a lot better since then. Especially at mk dittos, but you don't need me to tell you that, I'm sure you could just ask Gifts or Gio. ;P

Edit: I hope this comes as a wake up call to you KY players when two people who can't even get top 5 on their own states PR come in and think they can beat everyone on our PR list. LMAO

Just SAYIN
<3

ZTD | TECHnology

Me challenging your entire PR has nothing to do with me thinking I can beat all of them. There's a lot of Kentucky that I just have not played and I'd like to see firsthand where everyone is. I'm not that arrogant honestly. My intentions are just because I want to serious play some players I rarely interact with.

BUT if I do play you this time I'll actually play a character I main instead of my generic MK or Snake that hadn't been played in months...rofl. So get ready. You aren't the only one who's improved a lot recently ..;)

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Oh I'm pretty sure you could beat me Tech XD! I main a garbage character and my secondary is worse soooooo :x! (Although I do have a pocket GW/Oli...)

:172:

Judo777

Smash Master
Me challenging your entire PR has nothing to do with me thinking I can beat all of them. There's a lot of Kentucky that I just have not played and I'd like to see firsthand where everyone is. I'm not that arrogant honestly. My intentions are just because I want to serious play some players I rarely interact with.

BUT if I do play you this time I'll actually play a character I main instead of my generic MK or Snake that hadn't been played in months...rofl. So get ready. You aren't the only one who's improved a lot recently ..;)
But rusty MK is a waaaaaayyyyy better character than D3........ hahaha

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Tech don't let our conformist, sensitive, politically correct society make you feel like you should sugar coat your intentions lol. People would only see that as arrogant because that reaction is the social norm amongst a generation of complete ****ies in this country.

I believe I can beat all of KY. Prove me wrong!

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Joey is pulling that bait again like he's still not one of the most talented players in this region.

Tech, we never got to MM either. I'll MM you too KB or anyone given I have the money. Tbh, I don't mind playing anyone.

ZTD | TECHnology

But rusty MK is a waaaaaayyyyy better character than D3........ hahaha
LOL I won't even argue you on that.

Tech don't let our conformist, sensitive, politically correct society make you feel like you should sugar coat your intentions lol. People would only see that as arrogant because that reaction is the social norm amongst a generation of complete ****ies in this country.

LOL.

Fine.

Kentucky, I think I have a shot at beating everyone on this PR. Prove me and my free *** character wrong.

:dedede:

Joey is pulling that bait again like he's still not one of the most talented players in this region.

Tech, we never got to MM either. I'll MM you too KB or anyone given I have the money. Tbh, I don't mind playing anyone.

Salty run back MM! Its been almost a year since Nope's...lol. I'm sure I'll see you again at....SIIS6? :)

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Honestly I'm sure I'd stomp your D3 with DK. Infinite allowed. I'll take that money match.

I'll also do secondaries. My Zelda vs MK? I got that one too.

ZTD | TECHnology

Well I don't use MK really...honestly I just wanted to see what would happened if I used it vs Kassandra rofl. So I'm sure you'd wreck my MK considering Ive used it 3 times in singles. :awesome:

DK vs D3...I dont need infinites for that one so you're on.

If we ever meet. lol

Also Kass you're using the :yeahboi: wrong. These silly non-Michiganders...

ZTD | TECHnology

Hey I'm just looking out for you. Real talk if you misuse the :yeahboi: HE comes for you when you're sleeping. I don't know what happens next but its believed he eats you to maintain his overly large vessel.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

Gladly.

LOL I won't even argue you on that.

LOL.

Fine.

Kentucky, I think I have a shot at beating everyone on this PR. Prove me and my free *** character wrong.

:dedede:
With pleasure.

Well I don't use MK really...honestly I just wanted to see what would happened if I used it vs Kassandra rofl. So I'm sure you'd wreck my MK considering Ive used it 3 times in singles. :awesome:

DK vs D3...I dont need infinites for that one so you're on.

If we ever meet. lol

Also Kass you're using the :yeahboi: wrong. These silly non-Michiganders...

Please...I rock the :yeahboi: like a true Michigander.

Just ask :sonic: :yeahboi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom