• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
if your spacing in smash bros is anything like the spacing in your posts, it's no wonder you need all that help from rayku

bull-squashing between us is now mutual

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
You know what. Nica your right. To be honest i had a real hurtful post aim towards Marty, but i saw yours and refrained. Tong yes the main reason i was irritated was I didnt like you saying i ran, that others are jumping in between our matches and you guys dont say a word in person but talk big here. I never said anything about skill levels. You guys are dissing me. Whatever though. To be completely honest i kinda wanna beat the 3 of you up just on principle. But i know its not going to prove anything. Im not mad at you guys trust me. Just be real if you dont like me dont smile and shake my hand. ya know? *sigh* this cant continue. Forget everything its not worth me getting in trouble for. I know me.
Sorry for the trouble Tong, Marty, Elliot. Marsfool & Rayku. im out.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
confused at tongs post lol dude when i was a newb i tained with him a little thats all. the same day i met xif for the first time and marty advice me to float cancel her moves more often. everyone helped lil by lil my only hope is to be respected by the smash community and that they at least say i can play the game at good level

therfor ok tong beef squashed :) friendlies next time?

@marty dude he can play although he is new to the community thats all im saying :) nothing against you personaly

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
admittedly i get carried away when there are big arguments to be had
i blame it on my experience as a debater back in high school (johns?)

regardless, though, how i feel is how i feel
i can't stand when people talk trash, and on the internet it's just that, but when you see those same people in real life it changes things.

but the past is the past, and regardless of how we got where we are, we're here. so let's take it from here:

my $50 is still out there
still waiting on a response....

nicaboy

Smash Champion
thank you elliot . im not trying to change your feelings just want the kensaw theard back to normal. hey i misss gp and dsaomoan i havent seen them post since all this. good way to strat now im going to act as the mediator. lil kong do you acceot yes or no. regardless of his answer no body falme im serious respeact everyone here and i ask everyone do the same on the boards. friends elliot? :) also friendlies next time?

o tell jeff i said hi he is my blood 305 954 baby

GA Peach

Smash Lord
You know what. Nica your right. To be honest i had a real hurtful post aim towards Marty, but i saw yours and refrained. Tong yes the main reason i was irritated was I didnt like you saying i ran, that others are jumping in between our matches and you guys dont say a word in person but talk big here. I never said anything about skill levels. You guys are dissing me. Whatever though. To be completely honest i kinda wanna beat the 3 of you up just on principle. But i know its not going to prove anything. Im not mad at you guys trust me. Just be real if you dont like me dont smile and shake my hand. ya know? *sigh* this cant continue. Forget everything its not worth me getting in trouble for. I know me.
Sorry for the trouble Tong, Marty, Elliot. Marsfool & Rayku. im out.

haha, i kind of want to see your hurtful post now out of sheer curiosity. truthfully, i don't really see what you could possibly say to me to hurt me, seeing as how you don't really know anything about me, just as how i shouldn't be able to really say anything about you to hurt you, as i don't know anything about you. just based on the things i have seen you post, you have been pretty condescending towards 2 friends of mine, then i called you out on it and gave them appropriate responses to the situation. also, based on my limited interactions with you, such as kicking PikaChad and myself off of a TV we were using for no real reason, the way you were playing against Evan, etc., you didn't seem like the type i would want to associate with, so why would i even say anything else to you in person? just like other select people on smashboards, you seem to feel that how you act on the internet has no reflection on your personality. your choice to think that, i guess. i'm not trying to be scathing intentionally or anything of that sort, but all of this stuff is true, and did happen. maybe you should think about your words and actions before putting them into conception.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Lol! When did I ever say i was somebody in the Smash community? This was my 2nd tournament ever. Yeah your someone because you beat some people in Kennesaw. Lol!... Funny.
Well, by calling me a nobody, you basically implied that you were higher up than me. In other words, making you a somebody.

And to Nicaboy, I look forward to playing Brawl with everyone. I'm working daily on it.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Dont worry about the comment Marty. If i wanted to say stuff like that i would say it in person. Your right i dont know you. all i know is what you look like and how you acted when i kicked you off of my tv. Thats all i needed. Btw the reason behind that was because i brought that tv for the sole purpose of letting people play brawl. Gerbil needed it for a pool. and when it was done you hooked up a Ps2 on it. Thats it nothing against you. More people wanted to play brawl than whatever game you were playing. And Its funny. When i first came up to Tong and Elliot at Fr the first thing i said was "i ran huh?" but they didn't say anything. That why i wasn't a prick to them in person, because they didnt say anything they would say on the boards. if they did of course i would have been a prick to them. They seemed nice so i was nice. Then the next day they said I ran and you jumped in it with false statements. saying i claimed to be a Lucas beast and was gonna beat everyone. You have still have yet to prove when i said that. And by not proving that you havent shown why your in this whole conversation. It seems like some left over hostility from the Tv incident.

Mars whats up? you want me to call some Alumni to get together and MM?

matthewmilad

Smash Journeyman
Place for Tournies

Ok guys so I think it's appropriate for me to post this here. Basically there's a place on Barrett we can hold tournies at. I spoke to them a couple months ago, and they were offering some negotiable terms. They wanted something like $5 entrance fee, and then they would also provide food. They said it would all depend on how many people we got to attend the tourney. I think they wanted around 20-25 for us to get that price. Of course, this was all months ago, but I'm sure we can get this deal or one almost as good since they seemed they would be pretty negotiable.

It's at
390 Barrett Parkway
Suite D
Kennesaw, GA, 30144

This is like 5 feet away from Applebees and directly across the street from the McDonalds. Shouldn't be hard to miss.

www.myspace.come/consoleconcepts

They have 8+ monitors for use, so I think the place will work well.

Their phone number is 678-354-0654
Ask for Glenn if you want to help me try and get some good terms for us to go here.
8 Monitors = Everyone should be happy.

Thanks guys,
-Matt

matthewmilad

Smash Journeyman
Dont worry about the comment Marty. If i wanted to say stuff like that i would say it in person. Your right i dont know you. all i know is what you look like and how you acted when i kicked you off of my tv. Thats all i needed. Btw the reason behind that was because i brought that tv for the sole purpose of letting people play brawl. Gerbil needed it for a pool. and when it was done you hooked up a Ps2 on it. Thats it nothing against you. More people wanted to play brawl than whatever game you were playing. And Its funny. When i first came up to Tong and Elliot at Fr the first thing i said was "i ran huh?" but they didn't say anything. That why i wasn't a prick to them in person, because they didnt say anything they would say on the boards. if they did of course i would have been a prick to them. They seemed nice so i was nice. Then the next day they said I ran and you jumped in it with false statements. saying i claimed to be a Lucas beast and was gonna beat everyone. You have still have yet to prove when i said that. And by not proving that you havent shown why your in this whole conversation. It seems like some left over hostility from the Tv incident.

Mars whats you want me to call some Alumni to get together and MM?

Lol, Marty. Sounds like you should settle this on WiFi lol.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
to everyone in the thread, including lil kong - as a general statement, call me or pm me whenever you want to play brawl. i will be up for it. this was made to respond to Mars, but i saw other people wanted to play, too, so i thought i would respond like this.

specifically to lil kong - you said to tong that "you couldn't wait for sunday". that is generally viewed as a pretty arrogant statement. if you meant it like that, then my point still stands. if you didn't, then i apologize and i'll squash anything with you immediately, because there wouldn't really be anything there besides the near insignificant TV incident. but to be fair about that, you guys were already playing on a TV while we had just gotten set up and were in mid-game. i'm wouldn't call myself angry about that, but it did make it so i didn't really want to interact with you. i'm not an unreasonable person, and if misunderstandings have been made, i would love to talk them out.

To Matt - ...what the heck would playing him in a WiFi match prove? he never even said anything to ME smash-related. that's all elliot/tong. i might go by that tourney, if you guys are running one.

matthewmilad

Smash Journeyman
to everyone in the thread, including lil kong - as a general statement, call me or pm me whenever you want to play brawl. i will be up for it. this was made to respond to Mars, but i saw other people wanted to play, too, so i thought i would respond like this.

specifically to lil kong - you said to tong that "you couldn't wait for sunday". that is generally viewed as a pretty arrogant statement. if you meant it like that, then my point still stands. if you didn't, then i apologize and i'll squash anything with you immediately, because there wouldn't really be anything there besides the near insignificant TV incident. but to be fair about that, you guys were already playing on a TV while we had just gotten set up and were in mid-game. i'm wouldn't call myself angry about that, but it did make it so i didn't really want to interact with you. i'm not an unreasonable person, and if misunderstandings have been made, i would love to talk them out.

To Matt - ...what the heck would playing him in a WiFi match prove? he never even said anything to ME smash-related. that's all elliot/tong. i might go by that tourney, if you guys are running one.
Lol just for the heck of duking it out.

Oh and Marty check your Facebook.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
When i said "i cant wait till sunday" I dont get how that is arrogant. Now if i said " Sunday im gonna destroy you" Ok. thats arrogance. Playing Tong was one of the top reasons i came. And the reason I said that because me and a guy were talking about Wifi connections and Tong jumped in with a smart a55 remark. I know i should be a little more tolerable of him playing to da(mn) much. Its just none of the people im around play like that. We are not teenagers any more. I gotta get use to hanging out with people so different. My bad if i come of in the wrong way. Im working on it. And with the Tv thing. All those people didn't want to play Brawl on a 13in. I saw only 2 of you were playing that 2d game. I wasn't trying to be mean. Im just very blunt. Dude it no big deal. My whole thing is i got guys im real cool with that are cool with you. if we are at each others throats its unnecessary tension for the overall group. I know ill get the short end of the stick because im new. Id give it up before ruining it. So its whatever im having fun and im trying to get better at this game. If i dont have real smash players around me that wont happen.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
But Marsfool is still a lame ×10. Lol! Facebook shoutout. Me and Odysseus will MM you in any 2D fighting game (san GGX2). Its gonna be funny to get beat by me and your own Alumni. Lol!

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
But Marsfool is still a lame ×10. Lol! Facebook shoutout. Me and Odysseus will MM you in any 2D fighting game (san GGX2). Its gonna be funny to get beat by me and your own Alumni. Lol!
Since obviously youre still being a ******* I hope you realize I got top 10 (9th) at evo east last year in 3s and tied for 15th in Marvel. So come on up and beat me.

And gg on facebook stalking me.

And added to ignore lame *** troll.

And 321 posts.

And lOl stop throwing Odysseus name into this, he probably trashed you like he did everyone else while he was here. Too bad I didnt get here til after he graduated =/

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Since obviously youre still being a ******* I hope you realize I got top 10 (9th) at evo east last year in 3s and tied for 15th in Marvel. So come on up and beat me.

And gg on facebook stalking me.
Ok.... im not impressed. No doubt you may be good, but so im I. Dont worry ill be up there. My S3, MVC2, CVS2, SC3 skills are a whole different level than Smash. I just was never one for tournaments. And on the facebook thing My homie called and told me you mentioned me. I got peoples at your school dogg. And more respect there than you do. Clown.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
When i said "i cant wait till sunday" I dont get how that is arrogant. Now if i said " Sunday im gonna destroy you" Ok. thats arrogance. Playing Tong was one of the top reasons i came. And the reason I said that because me and a guy were talking about Wifi connections and Tong jumped in with a smart a55 remark. I know i should be a little more tolerable of him playing to da(mn) much. Its just none of the people im around play like that. We are not teenagers any more. I gotta get use to hanging out with people so different. My bad if i come of in the wrong way. Im working on it. And with the Tv thing. All those people didn't want to play Brawl on a 13in. I saw only 2 of you were playing that 2d game. I wasn't trying to be mean. Im just very blunt. Dude it no big deal. My whole thing is i got guys im real cool with that are cool with you. if we are at each others throats its unnecessary tension for the overall group. I know ill get the short end of the stick because im new. Id give it up before ruining it. So its whatever im having fun and im trying to get better at this game. If i dont have real smash players around me that wont happen.
ok, then since you didn't mean it that way, i apologize, and it's squashed. still, let me know if you wanna brawl with me. i meant what i said.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
haha im a somebody lol.
i have been working with fox lucas ness and marth.
also c falcon and peach **** everyone is so easy to play its ridiculious. who is going to waba?
and thanks everyone for resloving this peacefuly:)

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
It's at
390 Barrett Parkway
Suite D
Kennesaw, GA, 30144

This is like 5 feet away from Applebees and directly across the street from the McDonalds. Shouldn't be hard to miss.

www.myspace.come/consoleconcepts

They have 8+ monitors for use, so I think the place will work well.

Their phone number is 678-354-0654
Ask for Glenn if you want to help me try and get some good terms for us to go here.
8 Monitors = Everyone should be happy.

Thanks guys,
-Matt
FINALLY!

OMFG!!! CRAZY **** KENNESAW-YUNZ!!

I read most of that bull.

I realy wanna play brawl. Here's my number,

ANYONE CALL ME WHEN U WANNA PLAY!.

Nica, call me today.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
yo gp im probably going to the tam's on friday
idk the details or whether or not i'm actually going but that's whats up between me and kennesaw

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
While we're bragging about what games we're good at....

if anyone wants to MM in Smash 64, Melty Blood, Brawl, or Warcraft 3...

Again, my $50 is still out there (still), but it's up for negotiation. I am a Smash Bros player, so I'm cool with playing for $10. But since you're a high roller in fighting games apparently, I'll put up to $50 on the line.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* Elliot give it up. I know Tongs your friend and you trying to back him up, but if you keep pestering me before i play him im going to bring my friends to back me up. They dont even play Smash. They are way less tolerant than me and could care less about anyone. They will come just to F with you. They will probably slap you for bugging me (if i dont first). I never betted you. i barely remember what you look like. Quit trying to be tongs Knight in shining armor. Stay out of it.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Kennesaw thread used to be nothing but friendly gestures and making fun of the younger half of the group. Now it's all hate because of one person who started coming here.

Man. Smashboards.
The way I see it, if these guys cant find a better place to settle their differences, then by all means you can do it here. One of these days we will have more posts than the official brawl character discussion thread. One day...

Marty I have to see your King Dedede, so were playing sometime soon. I dont know how busy you are during the week, but next time your free you should post or give me a call.

Matt you can count me as one of those 25.

Oh and I was thinking of doing a little brawlfest at my house this friday or saturday, but before i start planning anything, does anyone think they could make it? I want to see how much of everyones skill carried over to brawl.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* Elliot give it up. I know Tongs your friend and you trying to back him up, but if you keep pestering me before i play him im going to bring my friends to back me up. They dont even play Smash. They are way less tolerant than me and could care less about anyone. They will come just to F with you. They will probably slap you for bugging me (if i dont first). I never betted you. i barely remember what you look like. Quit trying to be tongs Knight in shining armor. Stay out of it.
what are you even talking about....

i'm a poor guy who thinks he's good enough at smash bros to play you for $50
i had to say it for the 20th time because even though i made sure to mention it at the end of every post, you've yet to give me an answer as to whether or not you'll play me at all.
if you wanna play tong for more or less or first or whatever i don't give a crap, i just want a money match.

if you say yes, then we will play for $50 (or whatever amount)
if you say no, then you can say whatever reason you don't want to do it....
it's really that easy!

you're acting like if you turn it down because you don't think you can win i'll make fun of you forever - i'm not that kind of guy
i just keep mentioning it because i want an answer, so please just give me one!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I say you MM Elliot Lil kong

Tong is a loon anyways! lol and Id love to see ur Lucas vs Elliot's Ike :)

P3L!C@N

Smash Cadet
Hey Mark, if you do something on either Friday or Saturday I could totally make it. I'm sure most other people could too, plus I want to see how beastly you've gotten.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
The way I see it, if these guys cant find a better place to settle their differences, then by all means you can do it here. One of these days we will have more posts than the official brawl character discussion thread. One day...

Marty I have to see your King Dedede, so were playing sometime soon. I dont know how busy you are during the week, but next time your free you should post or give me a call.

Matt you can count me as one of those 25.

Oh and I was thinking of doing a little brawlfest at my house this friday or saturday, but before i start planning anything, does anyone think they could make it? I want to see how much of everyones skill carried over to brawl.
well, i'm free later today...

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
Hmmmm.... play brawl with friends on friday, or play brawl with smashboards friends....???

My saturday night is taken. dunno about the afternoons.

Nica, CALL ME! 770 499 1821

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Hey Mark, if you do something on either Friday or Saturday I could totally make it. I'm sure most other people could too, plus I want to see how beastly you've gotten.
Well seeing as there arent that many AT's in brawl (yet) that everyone uses and i dont, i think i might be able to hold my ground better against all you guys. It wont be happening friday because my friend is having a 'rave', but Saturday ill definitely do something. Nothing big, but anyone who can come should. And John i can probably give you a ride again if you need it.

Top Bottom