• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
idk
he plays "technical" marth
you know how it is with the short hopped double forward air to fsmash all day that's it
i'm serious that's all he did
no air combos no side b no up smash no down smash no back air no down air no up air
forward air and fsmash

that's it LOL

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
yo marty do you have a copy of arcana heart
i have a copy but it freezes @ the character select screen and i thought you might know where to get a good one

Rayku

Smash Lord
Is anyone in the Kennesaw area willing to pay gas dollars to get to go to this thing? I can provide transportation.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
fyi everyone lucas is incredable broken and i love it :) gp im ready now.

rayku are you talking about the memphis trip bcuz if you are i would love to go i got mula seeing as i have a job

Rayku

Smash Lord
Woops. I guess I was just surfing around too much and didn't notice what I said.

I was talking about Waba, and I won't be going anymore.

My friend is playing with Lucas. Somehow, he's been getting better significantly and we go about even. I've realized how good Lucas is, but I still think Lucario is amazing @_@

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Woops. I guess I was just surfing around too much and didn't notice what I said.

I was talking about Waba, and I won't be going anymore.

My friend is playing with Lucas. Somehow, he's been getting better significantly and we go about even. I've realized how good Lucas is, but I still think Lucario is amazing @_@
Word, Lucario is the best, especially because of uptilt, to uptilt, to uptilt, to uptilt, to uptilt...to uptilt......maybe another uptilt if your lucky.

Rayku

Smash Lord
parents johns, sorta the same excuse you used to have.

Apparently my grades aren't good enough. A's and B's all around just doesn't cut it.

Heh. I feel weird, Mark, because I rarely ever get a chance to uptilt. Never really used it that much myself

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lol parents hey guys i will be 18 this year yay nica any way i long clamed lucas.he is not hardcore lol but i like kid like charcters. dont feel bad rayku my mom on me 24/7 sigh its sucks donkey balls. lucario up tilt? i need more lucario practice dont fight any good ones at least my school full of scrubs. o i have a friend who cant go even with me but is gettting very good. he mains oilmar marth and snake and meta knight. he can even hug lol you guys will meet him soon. so spring break guys whats happening? i would like to crash at someones place and brawl like no tommorow.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
lol parents hey guys i will be 18 this year yay nica any way i long clamed lucas.he is not hardcore lol but i like kid like charcters. dont feel bad rayku my mom on me 24/7 sigh its sucks donkey balls. lucario up tilt? i need more lucario practice dont fight any good ones at least my school full of scrubs. o i have a friend who cant go even with me but is gettting very good. he mains oilmar marth and snake and meta knight. he can even hug lol you guys will meet him soon. so spring break guys whats happening? i would like to crash at someones place and brawl like no tommorow.

LOL. I'm moving in to my apartment this weekend, bro. If you wanna crash there, I'm game.

Gimme a call sometime and I'll gladly pick you up.

Smooth Criminal

nicaboy

Smash Champion
LOL. I'm moving in to my apartment this weekend, bro. If you wanna crash there, I'm game.

Gimme a call sometime and I'll gladly pick you up.

Smooth Criminal
up and coming champion right there
god smooth you are to much you are full of awesomeness funny thing i was avaliable friday to crash but i didnt think of anything lol maybe this friday? we gotta bring mo people to though so its mad fun like kong and flaming roy.

tong lol that made me luagh ya maybe he will be i bet him $50 he wont be the best in ga. he claims if i piss him off he will be

Archaic

Smash Apprentice

My house is open all spring break for whenever you guys want to come on over. The only good person i have to play with uses Zelda and camps me with Din's fire nonstop. Its really infuriating.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
aw you make me feel bad mark i camp din fire too lol its been so buffed its got a bigger hit box now. i will definatly give you a call and see whats up i havent seen kensaw peeps in a while. i was suppose to see john but as usually he had ride issues

Rayku

Smash Lord
My house is open all spring break for whenever you guys want to come on over. The only good person i have to play with uses Zelda and camps me with Din's fire nonstop. Its really infuriating.
I might come over at one point.

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
. i was suppose to see john but as usually he had ride issues
Yeah. I had a ride to waba but dis0- intentionally spent the night and couldn't go to my house in the morning. but Whatever. I'll go to the one next month.

SPRING BREAK!

People can come over or we could go to dos moan's. :)

I'm kinda tired of beasting the noobs over here.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Yeah. I had a ride to waba but dis0- intentionally spent the night and couldn't go to my house in the morning. but Whatever. I'll go to the one next month.

SPRING BREAK!

People can come over or we could go to dos moan's. :)

I'm kinda tired of beasting the noobs over here.
LOLBEASTYOUWITHMYMETAKNIGHTLOL.

Smooth Criminal

nicaboy

Smash Champion
omg me too i thought more people could play the game now that its been more simplified but i guess i was wrong. any who lets do something saturday?

Rayku

Smash Lord
Can't do anything Saturday. Maybe something over spring break, if I get my project done. I have a car now, so I can go wherever.

Ogilvie

Smash Rookie
I'm interested in playing some games with some new and old faces. I just moved to Lawrenceville from Carrollton. I'm up for playing whenever I dont have to work! Here is my contact information:

Pete's Phone: 404-200-5290
AIM: Ogilviegibroni

Top Bottom