• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Well i dont know if a thread like this has been made before, but its about time someone started it up.

So yes, anyone from our area knows theres not much [smash] action around here. As Marty eloquently put it:

well, i don't live in gwinnett, but as usual, i'll travel 9369836389628936398686328 miles to play some smash, as no one in my area plays with me...
Well its time for that to change.

So far, heres the people I know so far who live relatively around here and are willing and [able] to smash sometime.

Me-Dsamoan-Mark 404-918-3423(Cell)
GA Peach-Marty 770-428-2125(home Number)AIM-CarrotGlace1
-WaluigiKing-Matt- Aim-matthewmiladv3
Casey
Chris
GildedPunch (GP)-John-678 270 0355(Cell)
Marsfool-Chris-770 886 5582, AIM- psncrash2
P3L!C@N-Yanic- 404-918-6554(Cell)
Rayku-678-457-6984(Cell) AIM-Raykuthunder
4Leaf-Cell- 678-793-8200 Aim-Cannedsenior,MSN-x4leafx@hotmail.comyahoo-bryanwillis7@yahoo.com,e-mail-bryanwillis7@gmail.com
Teh Umby
Battousai X-Terrell- 770-559-1690(Home Number)
nicaboy
Flamin Roy
hitman_yosumi1881-Terry AIM-SPFreshToDef1881
Majist-Shannon (Its a guy)
Wizzlecroff-Joseph/Joe-(Cell)770-570-7872 AIM-Wizzlecroff
dentedglass-Lounis-404-386-8445
Squenix-Brandon- 404-630-0636(Cell) AIM-JadedCourage
HiIH- AIM-Flametiger67 E-mail- Thekolih@gmail.com
Cooliohoolio- E-mail- jmandrummer123@hotmail.com
Tobi- E-mail- kirbyhi5@yahoo.com
ChaoticTH
Zeus_Da_master -229-254-0148 Aim-ZeusGamesDotNet
KeeKeeKee- Daniel- 618-789-1062 - AIM-DanLoveULongTime E-mail- dwil.88@gmail.com
Soloman-Raul-770-778-6439(cell)
BBQ- Anthony- Woodstock
Champ- Frank- Woodstock

(If you guys want me to put your number next to your name let me know)

If youre from anywhere near the Kennesaw-Acworth-Marietta-Woodstock region and not on that list, post or send me a pm and ill put you on.

Friend Codes:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=150339

OR:

Dreday24: 2964 8265 7020
Dsamoan- 2535-3330-2317
ChaoticTH-0559-6519-6056

Anyway so my intention for this thread is that when its the weekend, youve finished your homework(unless youre out of school) and youre sitting in your house wishing you had something to do, you can come to this thread and see if you can set something up. Maybe something will be set up already.

Represent K-town. :psycho:

Jx31

Smash Ace
Does this seriously deserve its own thread?
Is'nt the purpose of the ga profile thread for that?
Yeah it does deserve it's own thread. Topics like this either die too quickly or the subject gets changed in the ga profile thread.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Yeah it does deserve it's own thread. Topics like this either die too quickly or the subject gets changed in the ga profile thread.
My thoughts exactly, thanks Jx. But I dont intend to let this die until Brawl comes out, then I'll make a new thread. Though, by then, if this works out the way i'd like it to, the few of us around here will all know each other well enough to not need a thread to get together.

Done Marty.

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
Yeah i tried replying to this yesterday but smashboards was being a little *****.

I'm pretty sure i'll do something this weekend at my house so whoever is interested, reply to this thread and give me a way to contact you before saturday.

EDIT: I can't go to your place until my mom meets you battousai.
SO COME OVER HERE!!

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah you can put my contact info too, and thanks I guess, I live in Woodstock which is about 20 minutes away from Kennesaw

Phone: 678-457-6984
AIM: raykuthunder

My phone screen is broken to hell and back, so if you call me tell me who's speaking =) Thanks, I like the idea of this thread

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
Yeah i tried replying to this yesterday but smashboards was being a little *****.

I'm pretty sure i'll do something this weekend at my house so whoever is interested, reply to this thread and give me a way to contact you before saturday.

EDIT: I can't go to your place until my mom meets you battousai.
SO COME OVER HERE!!
well, then saturday is most likely out of the picture for me unless i can catch a ride to your house after about 3pm/4pm.
i live about 30 minutes(according to mapquest) away from kennnessaw.

EDIT: if you want my contact info, 770-559-1690
if you call, ask for Terrell

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
i cant belive you put that much info on the net... i wouldnt
If there's one thing that i can honestly say about a lot of GA smashers, is that they're really trustworthy. i think that i probably put my number on about three threads so far, and not once have i ever gotten a prank call, a phone threat, or any other stupid thing that someone will do over the phone.

but METROID MAN, do you live near GA, if so, then we definetely have to smash.
ill thank you for making my sig by four stocking you :laugh:

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
If there's one thing that i can honestly say about a lot of GA smashers, is that they're really trustworthy.
Yeah, but those alabama smashers. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
If there's one thing that i can honestly say about a lot of GA smashers, is that they're really trustworthy. i think that i probably put my number on about three threads so far, and not once have i ever gotten a prank call, a phone threat, or any other stupid thing that someone will do over the phone.

but METROID MAN, do you live near GA, if so, then we definetely have to smash.
ill thank you for making my sig by four stocking you :laugh:
again with the trash talking we got to work on that.
anyway i said i could give you a ride as long as i can go which at the moment i am.
you guys can add me here

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
it's more to protect vs bots picking up your number than anything - that's their job on the internet: picking up emails and numbers and whatnot....yea

also: everyone in GA plays samus now? what the heck
that's like 4 new samus players in the past week or something

Metroid_01

Smash Journeyman
Atlanta, GA (school yr), Miami, Fl (summer)
it's more to protect vs bots picking up your number than anything - that's their job on the internet: picking up emails and numbers and whatnot....yea

Mostly because everyone is now realizing that Samus is god tier and the rest of the tier list is pretty much trash. :laugh:

Archaic

Smash Apprentice

I played samus in the N64 game, but screw samus. When I met Marty i was enlightened to the fact that Peach is god...well goddess. Now i play peach! ;)

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
lame!
Ness's fair TOTALLY cancels out peach's turnips.
hehe!
by the way mark, you can bring ryan tomorrow if he wants to./ If you want to.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Yeah...but Ness' fair cant possibly do 36% damage (Stichface!)

I would like to, but i think he'll be with his girlfriend all day because theyre going to the homecoming dance. Besides, I asked him if he was upfor some smash last weekend and he said he wasnt becasue the AWA tourney made him depressed. Said he'll be back in action in 2 months when Brawl comes out.

Oh and i guess ill bring my cube to your house. Is the other TV nearby to the big one?

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
Oh. That sucks about ryan.
No. but I can bring a smaller tv from downstairs to the living room. I think i have enough room. if not then.........i dunno. yeah bring your cube.

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
well, you, hopefully battousai, nica, i think flmin roy.
that's about it. And i just gave rayku my address today so he might make it or not.
And then my asian friend who is just slightly under your skill level is coming maybe. i told him about it today.
And maybe my friend who lives up the street. He is just a noob though.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
4 it is then, hope everyone doesnt mind using wavebirds cause thats all i got. I guess if they want to bring their own controllers they will.

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
I get out of SAT testing at 12:00, so i guess that i can come around 1:30, or so

Ill call you when im on my way
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: GP, PM me your address. I have no idea where you live.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd EDIT: METRIOD MAN didn't make me this Samus sig. He made me my last KH2 sig.
I made it this one. Yes. . .I am a god at photoshop. If anyone needs a sig, then PM me.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
MarsFool! (Chris, Mars, Toxy, Starblade, C3PO I respond to a lot of effin names.)
PH#770-915-5834 (I dont care if its 4 am, im always up)
MinightCarnivul on AIM. I dont get on there much but i can be found in the ATLSOUTH Mirc channel.
Southern Poly>GT

KOOL AID

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
I get out of SAT testing at 12:00, so i guess that i can come around 1:30, or so

Ill call you when im on my way
EDIT: GP, PM me your address. I have no idea where you live.
2nd EDIT: METRIOD MAN didn't make me this Samus sig. He made me my last KH2 sig.
I made it this one. Yes. . .I am a god at photoshop. If anyone needs a sig, then PM me.
Oh hey your doing SAT testing too? Itll be pretty difficult to smash after thinking that much, but we'll manage.

By the way If i can even touch you in smash you should make a sig for me ;)

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
You're a lot better than you made yourself out to be man.

You don't suck!! There's still room to improve but you don't suck for playing like 2 other good decent peoples.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
I played samus in the N64 game, but screw samus. When I met Marty i was enlightened to the fact that Peach is god...well goddess. Now i play peach! ;)
everyone should realize that Peach is goddess over all she surveys, which is basically everything. i'm glad to have shown you the light, Mark. :grin:

GA Peach

Smash Lord
everyone who didn't pick up the phone when i called about smash yesterday auto-fails at everything that has to do with life and smash. that is all.

Top Bottom