• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
crap why coludnt i b there i had 2 work but my bro n teamate was there why couldnt i :mad:
:smiliegor:uzi::enforcer::sniper::chainsaw::rocket::teleportg:bigrocket:ouch:

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
nicaboy!!
We have to play again!!
I lost to your sheik and i don't want it to stay like that!!!!!

battousai, you're fun to play. You gots to speak up man! I can barely hear you! :) lol!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
nicaboy!!
We have to play again!!
I lost to your sheik and i don't want it to stay like that!!!!!

battousai, you're fun to play. You gots to speak up man! I can barely hear you! :) lol!

dude calm down we will definatly play again and im more than positive your ness can beat me. i won by a stock no biggie but man what a match. that was mad fun. o ya dasmoan your better than what you give yourself credit for. remember mindgames lol your cool and real fun we gotta play again and our epic battles. rakuy your a beast. your name puts fear in my heart lol. more one on one next time i gotta play your fox again. as for battousai thats how he is but hes real funny when you get to know him. gp thanks again great fest next time more doubles more film more fun and we will definatly play again:)
ps your ness is a god

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Thanks guys, maybe i am better than i thought. Could be the mindgames...could just be the Downsmash though. Thanks Marty :chuckle: Oh and sorry about not answering your call...i was simply having way too much fun to look at my phone. You shouldve just come anyway.

By the way GP. I definitely left my copy of smash at your house in that gamecube we were using to play on the other T.V. The one time i actually wanted to play it and i didnt have it. Bummer...

So Marsfool, how much room you got in your car? :idea:

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
Thanks guys, maybe i am better than i thought. Could be the mindgames...could just be the Downsmash though. Thanks Marty :chuckle: Oh and sorry about not answering your call...i was simply having way too much fun to look at my phone. You shouldve just come anyway.

By the way GP. I definitely left my copy of smash at your house in that gamecube we were using to play on the other T.V. The one time i actually wanted to play it and i didnt have it. Bummer...

whoah sorry dude. I think rayku has it cuz we used his cube right?
And you also left one of your wavebirds! lol!

If I can't get a ride, then I would very much appreciate it marsfool.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
hey you have to take me please i have lot and lots of money well not real but ya please./ dsomoan your raw and thats that
Lol thanks, but I'm not near as raw as Ganondorf. He is just too raw. Although your shieks pretty close.

So Rayku, Seeing as you already have 3 copies of smash i don't think you need another so keep that safe for me until i see you next (hopefully soon) and dont confuse it with one of your copies, i like my version 1.

I'll get back to you on that marsfool.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
As of now (thats including the three I mentioned earlier) my car is full.

As of right now I have
GildedPunch
Dsaoman (Maybe)
Nicaboy
D. Mario Chris
Me (My names Chris too ;3)

GA Peach

Smash Lord

i don't have the address...

Rayku

Smash Lord
Lol thanks, but I'm not near as raw as Ganondorf. He is just too raw. Although your shieks pretty close.

So Rayku, Seeing as you already have 3 copies of smash i don't think you need another so keep that safe for me until i see you next (hopefully soon) and dont confuse it with one of your copies, i like my version 1.

I'll get back to you on that marsfool.
Yeah I haven't touched the cube since I left. I think that'll be my 'take to places' cube. I'll hold on to it for ya

Oh, and to nicaboy

Thanks for the compliments, I've never heard someone actually praise my skill before, it's nice to know someone out there thinks I'm good (other than Marty)

We'll definitely play some more, but I'm more partial to my Ganondorf play these days, gotta get some kind of variety in...Also...Marth....I might be able to use him. We'll schedule more gameplay later

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Well apparently i also left my gamecube wires over at your house GP so i dont know if theyre still there or if Rayku accidently picked them up. Let me know. I really need to work on this taking consoles places stuff..
By the way I dont think ill be going to SOD5 because i'm saving money for Guitar hero 3 and Brawl, unless they have a free play room, then i'm all for it.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Well apparently i also left my gamecube wires over at your house GP so i dont know if theyre still there or if Rayku accidently picked them up. Let me know. I really need to work on this taking consoles places stuff..
By the way I dont think ill be going to SOD5 because i'm saving money for Guitar hero 3 and Brawl, unless they have a free play room, then i'm all for it.
If I took your wires, then I don't know where my wires are =P I just picked up my cube with wires and such and left. All I do know is that I have a copy of Smash that isn't mine, but I'll get it back to you next time we smash wherever.

Always have spares =P just in case

P.S.
*w00t for already paying off his Smash copy*

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Yeah I haven't touched the cube since I left. I think that'll be my 'take to places' cube. I'll hold on to it for ya

Oh, and to nicaboy

Thanks for the compliments, I've never heard someone actually praise my skill before, it's nice to know someone out there thinks I'm good (other than Marty)

We'll definitely play some more, but I'm more partial to my Ganondorf play these days, gotta get some kind of variety in...Also...Marth....I might be able to use him. We'll schedule more gameplay later
you welcome i too been working on my ganon skills so we will compare next time. also i never got to play you as my sheik unless it was teams but ya next time.
marsfool how old are you?

xylem

Smash Cadet
jar don't give away my real last name, what if someone wanted to write my whole name in their deathnote or something?

MagicJar

Smash Rookie
who would want to kill you, honestly =P and going by so many names is what caused the confusion in the first place! rabble rabble

Top Bottom