• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lol, it's funny cuz it's true.

and it's all good. i beat you ONE time when i was samus and you were fox. REMEMBER THAT!!!!? anyway... i guess we'll see how well i fare against yous guys. i'll tell you i would look forward to playing GP. you're 15, right? god, our young smashers are too good, i swear. and ness rocks. i don't play him, but, he rocks.

Hey, i've got an idea! i could come for halloween!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin:

sheik/link/ganon dittos anyone?
i'll do all dittos. gp i'll give you your rematch which will be big :) the match of the centuary!!!
battosaix i think i need to sleep over your place so we can practice more also cuz now i play ganon somewhat. but gp seriously hallowen is a bad day to smash i have b ball tryouts and its on a school night but i'll try and make it.
ps nicaboy did not strat nothing the bulls did.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
i don't know what all this is about bulls, but i'm intrigued...

edit: it's cool!! 3 hours ain't no tang! that's how long it takes me to get there. you can do it!!
bugs bunny bugs bunny rah rah rah...

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
btw me, being my smart awesome self, just assumed that halloween is on a weekend. alas it is not so. i could come the weekend following halloween, but i can't come the day of cuz i have work mon-fri and school and stuff:cry: but if you guys are down for that weekend, i'll hit you up.
Yeah i did the same thing until i realized that the 31st is 14 days away, which is two weeks, which would make halloween a wednesday. oops.
I vote we do weekend before(27-28th) if thats alright with you GP. The sooner the better right? :lick:

PS: And make it a sleepover! Whats better than an all night smashfest days before we all stuff ourselves with candy? I cant think of anything.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Yeah i did the same thing until i realized that the 31st is 14 days away, which is two weeks, which would make halloween a wednesday. oops.
I vote we do weekend before(27-28th) if thats alright with you GP. The sooner the better right? :lick:

PS: And make it a sleepover! Whats better than an all night smashfest days before we all stuff ourselves with candy? I cant think of anything.
ya for a sleep over then we all can get fat off candy yum yum and play tricks on kids lol

GA Peach

Smash Lord
yeah, i've got to get to where i can beat your link with mine. i am terrible with link dittos cuz NOBODY uses him in huntsville!!! it's really irritating. i KNOW i can beat your link, cuz i know your style, but gah... it's gonna happen. is your sheik good??? i don't remember ever seeing you play sheik.
you KNOW you can beat my link? BRING IT!! I think you'll be surprised. And yes, I can use sheik, but DEFINITELY not my best or favorite character...

oh, try and come the weekend before, as it seems that's what these guys wanna do...

Majist

Smash Journeyman

NOTHING!!! there's nothing better than all night smashfests!!! except key lime pie. or a dinner at rusan's. if i had to choose among those three, i would kill myself D:
you KNOW you can beat my link? BRING IT!! I think you'll be surprised. And yes, I can use sheik, but DEFINITELY not my best or favorite character...

oh, try and come the weekend before, as it seems that's what these guys wanna do...
The weekend before it is. GP, you can consider me confirmed for smash! woot, and marty, we HAVE to go to rusan's while i'm there. i don't care if brandon goes or not. i'll take you myself - we're going, dammit!!!

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
Okay.
I can have people for smash over most likely the weekend before, but i can't have people spending the night.

My house is small and my mother would most likely not allow it. Sorry.
If anyone else can house people then that would be great, if not, then all I can do is smash and you guys would probably have to leave pretty early. Like 10:30 or so.

sorry, mother's rules.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Okay.
I can have people for smash over most likely the weekend before, but i can't have people spending the night.

My house is small and my mother would most likely not allow it. Sorry.
If anyone else can house people then that would be great, if not, then all I can do is smash and you guys would probably have to leave pretty early. Like 10:30 or so.

sorry, mother's rules.
man, lame. oh, well. looks like you're crashing at my place, shannon.

and yes, rusan's will be in the game plan.

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
Okay,
before i make a decision about whether or not im having this,
can everyone that can make it confirm that they're coming or not?
wednesday oct. 31st ( around 4:00 to 10:30, i got school )
or
sunday oct 28th. Saturday is waba.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Okay,
before i make a decision about whether or not im having this,
can everyone that can make it confirm that they're coming or not?
wednesday oct. 31st ( around 4:00 to 10:30, i got school )
or
sunday oct 28th. Saturday is waba.
i could do either one, but i would prefer sunday, due to wanting my friend shannon to come play you guys

Majist

Smash Journeyman
i could do either one, but i would prefer sunday, due to wanting my friend shannon to come play you guys
aaaaaaaand speaking of which, it's time for good news, bad news! ready kids? yaaaaaaaaay!!!
GOOD NEWS: i plan to come to kennesaw and smash, however--
BAD NEWS D: it can't be the 28th. my girlfriend has this thing where she will make plans to travel a f*cking month in advance and give me plenty of time to forget about it. so, yeah, i'm traveling to tennessee that weekend. i knew there was a reason i said the weekend after halloween at first, but i forgot what it was.... dammit. sorry everyone, but if it's the 28th, i'm out.

it looks like there're a few others who aren't going to be able to make it as well, due to wapa/work/laziness. is the weekend after halloween at all possible??

and if not, there will be another time. i plan to come visit sometime really soon.

edit: btw, marty, we WERE going to bring brandon too, right? i just assumed we would. he was PlSSED at me last night cuz i hadn't told him yet. god...

GA Peach

Smash Lord
aaaaaaaand speaking of which, it's time for good news, bad news! ready kids? yaaaaaaaaay!!!
GOOD NEWS: i plan to come to kennesaw and smash, however--
BAD NEWS D: it can't be the 28th. my girlfriend has this thing where she will make plans to travel a f*cking month in advance and give me plenty of time to forget about it. so, yeah, i'm traveling to tennessee that weekend. i knew there was a reason i said the weekend after halloween at first, but i forgot what it was.... dammit. sorry everyone, but if it's the 28th, i'm out.

it looks like there're a few others who aren't going to be able to make it as well, due to wapa/work/laziness. is the weekend after halloween at all possible??

and if not, there will be another time. i plan to come visit sometime really soon.

edit: btw, marty, we WERE going to bring brandon too, right? i just assumed we would. he was PlSSED at me last night cuz i hadn't told him yet. god...
yeah, i had planned on telling brandon, but he never wants to play smash, against me anyway, so i kind of forgot about him. and shannon, you fail in so many, indescribable ways

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
god ****it.....
i'm really sorry guys. I'm not a very reliable kinda guy.

I got like 3 60's in my classes and now i can't do anything unless my grades are up by the 31st.

I'm really sorry...

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
god ****it.....

I got like 3 60's in my classes and now i can't do anything unless my grades are up by the 31st.

I'm really sorry...

Dang that sucks man. Well, time to buckle down right? Iif you cant manage to get your grades up I can do this at my house, itll probably be an extra 25 minutes of driving for you guys though. And I dont have room to put my two tv's in the same room...Anyone else?

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Dang that sucks man. Well, time to buckle down right? Iif you cant manage to get your grades up I can do this at my house, itll probably be an extra 25 minutes of driving for you guys though. And I dont have room to put my two tv's in the same room...Anyone else?
i might be able to do it

Majist

Smash Journeyman
yeah, i had planned on telling brandon, but he never wants to play smash, against me anyway, so i kind of forgot about him. and shannon, you fail in so many, indescribable ways
i know...:embarrass
whatever ends up happening, i'm down. don't have a tv though. even if i did, i couldn't carry it in my camaro :/

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
Aww. You guys should come down to Statesboro and play at my house!! :D Just kidding but I would love to come up there or something and play, but alas I can't drive yet T_T(till june 09) There's like no kinds of tourny or events here in my town. IF there are events it's either Madden or NBA Live OR Halo -_-

nicaboy

Smash Champion
god ****it.....

I'm really sorry...
lol thats funny you should study more well then again im in that situation with 2 classes man ap classes suck :( but ya study dang it lol

Majist

Smash Journeyman
i actually got a C in MIS 146. i couldn't even be upset i was so shocked. it's the easiest f*cking class EVER, but i just didn't do the work. all i could do was laugh, but we all know i was crying on the inside. GPA canceled!!!!

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
hey man, it's not that i study,
it's my homework related things.
I get a's and b's on tests and quizzes.

the thing that's killin' me is not turnin' stuff in.

im unorganized.
..( don't insult my intelligence.:( )

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Hey got your call Marty and called back but no one answered. You still up for some smash? I can get a ride there at around six if you are.

FuFu300

Smash Cadet
Willing, but not able. I'm relatively young (14), so I'm absolutely sure that I could not go to any of your houses, nor could any of you come to mine. I'll just put my info anyways:

Name: FuFu300
Town: Marietta
Cell: 404-328-8328

If there is some sort of digital cafe around, then I could maybe make it on the weekends. *sigh*

Top Bottom