• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

nicaboy

Smash Champion
hey man, it's not that i study,
it's my homework related things.
I get a's and b's on tests and quizzes.

the thing that's killin' me is not turnin' stuff in.

im unorganized.
..( don't insult my intelligence.:( )
i am sorry then god but really guys something big has to happen since brawl was delayed i was seriously thinking of jumping of a building because i cant wait no more lol j/p seriously something has to happen guys marty im still waiting to play you sigh i would have smash today with you but instead i worked 8 freakin hours sigh guys sigh

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
Willing, but not able. I'm relatively young (14), so I'm absolutely sure that I could not go to any of your houses, nor could any of you come to mine. I'll just put my info anyways:

Name: FuFu300
Town: Marietta
Cell: 404-328-8328

If there is some sort of digital cafe around, then I could maybe make it on the weekends. *sigh*
i am sorry then god but really guys something big has to happen since brawl was delayed i was seriously thinking of jumping of a building because i cant wait no more lol j/p seriously something has to happen guys marty im still waiting to play you sigh i would have smash today with you but instead i worked 8 freakin hours sigh guys sigh
I feel ya man.

i'm 16 next month.

And i gotta get RIPPED so my mom can feel that i'm safer when i go out!:grin:

Majist

Smash Journeyman
I feel ya man.

i'm 16 next month.

And i gotta get RIPPED so my mom can feel that i'm safer when i go out!:grin:
that's easy!! just join the football team and NEVER get to play but you'll go to the gym every day and then, after 3 years of bull**** and coaches picking favorites, quit football and join ROTC military skills team and you'll be a bad@ss cuz you're stronger than everyone! duh. everybody knows that.

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
hahah.
Maybe i'll try that. Although i wouldn't like to be a rotc-y nazi.

Yeah man. How about setting up a tournament or fest that weekend.

THAT WOULD BE TEH SHIZNIT! Gots to find a place first....

Majist

Smash Journeyman
hahah.
Maybe i'll try that. Although i wouldn't like to be a rotc-y nazi.

Yeah man. How about setting up a tournament or fest that weekend.

THAT WOULD BE TEH SHIZNIT! Gots to find a place first....
I VOTE WE PLAY AT MARTY'Z!!!1!1

and believe it or not, the ROTC folk were some of the coolest peoples i've ever been around. for the record. we only have to act like nazi's while in uniform around our CO's

nicaboy

Smash Champion
well man,
you're the only one with a job between the 2 of us and I just got grounded friday from almost everything including jobs sooooo.

dunno.
just saying i could find housing thats not a prob or im shore someone here would be more than happy so no biggie we can talk of this later we got time

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
I VOTE WE PLAY AT MARTY'Z!!!1!1

and believe it or not, the ROTC folk were some of the coolest peoples i've ever been around. for the record. we only have to act like nazi's while in uniform around our CO's

I second that vote. Do you think your mom will mind if we take over the TV's for a day Marty?

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
that's easy!! just join the football team and NEVER get to play but you'll go to the gym every day and then, after 3 years of bull**** and coaches picking favorites, quit football and join ROTC military skills team and you'll be a bad@ss cuz you're stronger than everyone! duh. everybody knows that.
No shannon, tell us what you REALLY think :p

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
i remember those days, getting grounded for stupid ****..

FIVE YEARS AGO!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hey, you know what? i think i'll enjoy meself a beer.
...bite me.

Are you a girl? I always thought for some reason that you were a guy but marty keeps calling you shannon?

And if you're a guy and your name IS shannon,

then ahha at you!:cool:

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i remember those days, getting grounded for stupid ****..

FIVE YEARS AGO!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hey, you know what? i think i'll enjoy meself a beer.
I turned 17 recently >.> I guess that makes me a 'young-in'
Shannon has boobs, Gilded.

That should answer your question.
does having a beer make you fell more of a man o i'm sorry woman i dont know sorry :embarrass

17 youngen hey we can by rated m games and they cant haha losers im 17 soon

boobs you mean two of them thangs wtf im lost

Hitman_Yosumi1881

Smash Rookie
O.o finally a thread of ppl around my *******...i relatively suck @ smash (never 4get that 1 tourney where 112 prison ***** my friend) but ALWAYS tryin to better myself and wanted to be added to list

name-hitman_yosumi1881(Terry)
AIM-SPFreshToDef1881

GA Peach

Smash Lord
...bite me.

Are you a girl? I always thought for some reason that you were a guy but marty keeps calling you shannon?

...lol, what a moron. everyone should know that shannon is a male or female name, as is the name ashley. man, kids these days don't learn anything in school.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
...bite me.

yeeeah. haven't EVER heard that one before. kids are the only ones to bring that up :p
i have an irish heritage, so there ya go. :/

edit: speaking of girls, how frickin AWESOME would it be to find a girl who could **** you at smash? that'd be hot.
Shannon has boobs, Gilded.

That should answer your question.
who said i have boobs?????? YOU have boobs!!!!!
HAHA You Youngins suck
quoted for truth
does having a beer make you fell more of a man o i'm sorry woman i dont know sorry :embarrass

17 youngen hey we can by rated m games and they cant haha losers im 17 soon

boobs you mean two of them thangs wtf im lost
YES IT DOES!!!!!! :cry:

edit 2: lolz @marty. it took me so long to post you beat me to it.:laugh:

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
...lol, what a moron. everyone should know that shannon is a male or female name, as is the name ashley. man, kids these days don't learn anything in school.
uh. sorry to destroy your feeling of maturity, but i knew a guy last year names shannon but he wanted to be called kyle.:p

EDIT:
Now I have to play you sometime soon Majist.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Well I knew shannon could be a guy name, but Ashley? never heard that..

Welcome Hitman, put you on the list. Anyway guys we ought to get back to our discussion here. So are we going to have our Halloween smashfest this weekend (even though Majist cant make it) or next weekend (which is fine for everyone whos said something so far) OR we could do one both weekends (Hey, just throwing it out there.) And finally, where are we to have it? Marty you said your place would probably be ok. My place would be fine. Itd be nice to do it at a place with more than 1 TV to a room though. Anyone?

nicaboy

Smash Champion

Welcome Hitman, put you on the list. Anyway guys we ought to get back to our discussion here. So are we going to have our Halloween smashfest this weekend (even though Majist cant make it) or next weekend (which is fine for everyone whos said something so far) OR we could do one both weekends (Hey, just throwing it out there.) And finally, where are we to have it? Marty you said your place would probably be ok. My place would be fine. Itd be nice to do it at a place with more than 1 TV to a room though. Anyone?
yes that would be approrite um dunno since gp let us down thats a darn good question well people

Majist

Smash Journeyman

i'm planning to come the weekend after halloween. fullmetal also is holding a tourney that weekend. i'm sure i can make it to that and smash will you guys.

@ GP: you're on. my link vs. your ness

GA Peach

Smash Lord

i'd be up for one both weekends.

Rayku

Smash Lord
i'm planning to come the weekend after halloween. fullmetal also is holding a tourney that weekend. i'm sure i can make it to that and smash will you guys.

@ GP: you're on. my link vs. your ness
We have to play at one point. My Link vs. your Link. Or...my whatever vs. your Link. Yeah

Top Bottom