• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

Yin

Smash Rookie
hehe, just imagine when Brawl comes out, we won't have to always drive to play :-).

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm down for smashing if I can get a ride somewhere. Preferably Sunday, if possible, because my friend is being anal about me caring too much about Smash

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
I'm down for smashing if I can get a ride somewhere. Preferably Sunday, if possible, because my friend is being anal about me caring too much about Smash
Oh yeah? Well you tell that friend to go...jump off a bridge or something. Actually dont, thatd be mean.

Well Majist still waiting for word from Marty if itd be ok to take over his TV for a day. Maybe two. If not, we'll have to find somewhere else.

Edit: Hey wait, Fullmetal is having a smashfest this weekend right? We should all get rides there.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Oh yeah? Well you tell that friend to go...jump off a bridge or something. Actually dont, thatd be mean.

Well Majist still waiting for word from Marty if itd be ok to take over his TV for a day. Maybe two. If not, we'll have to find somewhere else.

Edit: Hey wait, Fullmetal is having a smashfest this weekend right? We should all get rides there.
uhhh...yeah...i have work until 5pm, then i'm prolly just gonna meet up with shannon if he's in town and smash with him. and yeah, i'm going to fullmetal's this weekend.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Alright then. The tournament is optional right? If its ok with you I think ill go to your house and hitch a ride with you up there, i've been wanting to check it out. Unless youre getting a ride from someone else that is.

(By THE WAY Guitar Hero 3 is awesome. Anyone who doesnt agree should go see if they can challenge slash to a rock off. Didnt think so)

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'd really like to go to Fullmetal's, I need to do that $1 random MM with Majist

So...any ride offers? Probably not

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Alright then. The tournament is optional right? If its ok with you I think ill go to your house and hitch a ride with you up there, i've been wanting to check it out. Unless youre getting a ride from someone else that is.

(By THE WAY Guitar Hero 3 is awesome. Anyone who doesnt agree should go see if they can challenge slash to a rock off. Didnt think so)
guitar hero, imo, is pretty lame. you could spend that time learning a real instrument rather than playing that game... :ohwell:

Majist

Smash Journeyman
uhhh...yeah...i have work until 5pm, then i'm prolly just gonna meet up with shannon if he's in town and smash with him. and yeah, i'm going to fullmetal's this weekend.
yes!! do you have work on friday or saturday?
I'd really like to go to Fullmetal's, I need to do that $1 random MM with Majist

So...any ride offers? Probably not
yes yes!! don't you mean cash battle? i MAY be able to provide a transport. just know that i drive a camaro.
guitar hero, imo, is pretty lame. you could spend that time learning a real instrument rather than playing that game... :ohwell:
i agree somewhat. the game is really fun, but learning a real guitar is sooo much cooler, and practical. hard mode still makes me cry....:embarrass

P3L!C@N

Smash Cadet
So is anybody planning to Smash on Friday? If so PLEASE call me. I'd love to go to Fullmetal's but I'd need a ride, and the way it's looking, everyone's already set.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
alright, so here's the way this awesome weekend's gonna go down:

friday - i arrive in beautiful kennesaw around 3:00 and hook up w/marty after work and i think we're gonna go back to brandon's place and smash. at least i think that's what the plan is. marty, if you have suggestions, input now. i am wanting to integrate a little bit of Rusan's into this somewhere if you don't mind:lick:

saturday - fullmetal's tourney. hopefully all you guys will be there too. i have a lot of matches to play, it seems.

sunday - i leave in the morning with my *** being extremely sore from getting it kicked left and right the previous two days.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
alright, so here's the way this awesome weekend's gonna go down:

friday - i arrive in beautiful kennesaw around 3:00 and hook up w/marty after work and i think we're gonna go back to brandon's place and smash. at least i think that's what the plan is. marty, if you have suggestions, input now. i am wanting to integrate a little bit of Rusan's into this somewhere if you don't mind:lick:

saturday - fullmetal's tourney. hopefully all you guys will be there too. i have a lot of matches to play, it seems.

sunday - i leave in the morning with my *** being extremely sore from getting it kicked left and right the previous two days.
Thats a pretty well thought out weekend if i do say so myself. Not sure if Kennesaw is all too beautiful though, Just be ready to freeze in the morning and melt in the afternoon is all i can say. Stupid Georgia seasons. Oh wait, what seasons?

Still wondering if its ok if i can ride with you and Marty to fullmetals on Saturday too.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Thats a pretty well thought out weekend if i do say so myself. Not sure if Kennesaw is all too beautiful though, Just be ready to freeze in the morning and melt in the afternoon is all i can say. Stupid Georgia seasons. Oh wait, what seasons?

Still wondering if its ok if i can ride with you and Marty to fullmetals on Saturday too.
yeah i know. GA weather ftw. i lived there for a while, but anyway...
don't see a problem with you riding with us.

edit: actually, we might be taking brandon's car rather than mine. who knows. the point is we now have 4 ppl riding together in one vehicle.

Dr.Z

Smash Cadet
I live in the Whitfield County region, would that be close enough? Get back to me with PM please and thank you :).

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
yeah i know. GA weather ftw. i lived there for a while, but anyway...
don't see a problem with you riding with us.

edit: actually, we might be taking brandon's car rather than mine. who knows. the point is we now have 4 ppl riding together in one vehicle.
Heh, yeah my allergies kick in every day. Today especially though since its been reasonably cold lately, then it goes and becomes 80 on us again. Go figure.

Edit:<<<<Oh right guess i read that wrong. Well im used to mexipacking so we could have 8 in the car and i wouldnt mind, but anyway I'm still meeting you guys at Marty's right? Let me know what time you want me to be there by.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Heh. Make good grades, make it so your parents dont have anything to worry about school-wise and you're set. That's what I'm doing this year

Majist

Smash Journeyman
I think you were included in the 4, I'm not sure.
yes he is. now there are 5. and i'm not sure when you guys should go over. the tourney starts at 2, so that means we would need to leave marty's around 12:30 or 1. so as long as you guys are there before then, you're cool. oh and brandon is asking that we pitch in $5 each for gas. so that's the plan.

Rayku

Smash Lord
yes he is. now there are 5. and i'm not sure when you guys should go over. the tourney starts at 2, so that means we would need to leave marty's around 12:30 or 1. so as long as you guys are there before then, you're cool. oh and brandon is asking that we pitch in $5 each for gas. so that's the plan.
I'll see what I can do, although at my mood level right now I don't feel like doing much of anything, nor do I have -any- money on me. I have a total of $1 in my wallet. I'm so broke.

Man.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
I'm planning to show up around 11:15 cause my mom has to be at work at 11:30, so hope you guys are awake. Oh and if brandon is chardging us $5 each for gas, why dont we just use your car?

Majist

Smash Journeyman
I'm planning to show up around 11:15 cause my mom has to be at work at 11:30, so hope you guys are awake. Oh and if brandon is chardging us $5 each for gas, why dont we just use your car?
cuz his car is BIG-ger. 5 of us wouldn't fit in my car. and it's just 5 bucks...

....chardging... :laugh:

Top Bottom