• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

Rayku

Smash Lord
sounds good to me. i have too many characters:grin: i'm sure one of them will beat you. sheik is my main, but i love link. he is god
Wanna do a random MM? Just for fun? $1, best 3/5, nothing but random chars. Can't repeat the same char. If Zelda is picked, you pick Zelda, unless you get Zelda again, then you can go Sheik. I like the sounds of that =)

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Dont do it Majist. You know how much a dollar could buy? dont waste big sums of money like that.

Oh Marty if youre not busy this friday we should smash again. That was fun. Plus get some practice in for fullmetals (if youre going, ill have to find a way to get there).

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Guilt!!!!!
i'm planning to come the weekend after halloween. fullmetal also is holding a tourney that weekend. i'm sure i can make it to that and smash will you guys.

@ GP: you're on. my link vs. your ness
ha yes but we need to talk about our bday thing we must have one!!!

maijist dont do it you might as well well im not gona say that but i beg of you run away run far away

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
If you and GP have a B-day thing Were gonna have to invite 50 bigillion smashers who are any good noobs can come but only if they are funny at commentating
FFFFFFFAILURE LOL:laugh:

GA Peach

Smash Lord
well marty's going to cream his pants. king dedede is in brawl. what are the ****ing odds?
man, brawl is gonna be good for me. Peach, Dedede, AND Ike! Even if they are bottom tier(which, granted, is impossible for Peach in all aspects of life), I will main them and I will crush with them.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
I could see Peach being lower than high tier now that the Downsmash is nerfed, and it looks like Meta knight will have a tier of his own along with Pit below him, setting the new standard for "good characters"
Dedede might actually be pretty good though too seeing as he can float AND he'll most likely be a heavyweight.

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
I could see Peach being lower than high tier now that the Downsmash is nerfed, and it looks like Meta knight will have a tier of his own along with Pit below him, setting the new standard for "good characters"
Dedede might actually be pretty good though too seeing as he can float AND he'll most likely be a heavyweight.
Guess you been studing your Brawl Dsamoan When did you get so smart:laugh:

Majist

Smash Journeyman
dedede IS a heavyweight. read the site. he's the same class as bowser and DK. and my god, you should know peach is going to be GOD TIER, having played marty. peach doesn't need dsmash at all.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
dedede IS a heavyweight. read the site. he's the same class as bowser and DK. and my god, you should know peach is going to be GOD TIER, having played marty. peach doesn't need dsmash at all.
well, i'm not the best peach in the world or anything, but yeah, peach only needs dsmash against fox and falco, because of how ridiculously broken they are. that's her only way of dealing damage to them. everyone else in the game you can beat without dsmash.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Guess you been studing your Brawl Dsamoan When did you get so smart:laugh:
Heh well ive got a kid in my math class who is obsessed with brawl and checks Dojo in the morning, afternoon, evening, and probably midnight tells me word for word the updates and what he thinks about them, so i dont even have to check the site.

wtf?! what kind of Peach player ARE you?! You actually think she can't win without dsmash? i feel sorry for you. Float Cancel >>>>>>>>>>>>> Dsmash.
Whoa there Marty hold on, I was just saying that since the dsmash is nerfed, and thats what most people are scared of Peach because of, they might just put her below high tier. Come on now give me some credit here.

Laijin

Smash Hero
lol.
Float cancel?
wtf is that ****?

Young Link is'nt afraid of ****ing float cancelling.
D-smash is the only thing she has against Young Link.

btw. Goemon was announced(Since not many people know this)
He is'nt on the Dojo yet. But he was announced via an interview.
You can find it on IGN or something.

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
lol.
Float cancel?
wtf is that ****?

Young Link is'nt afraid of ****ing float cancelling.
D-smash is the only thing she has against Young Link.

btw. Goemon was announced(Since not many people know this)
He is'nt on the Dojo yet. But he was announced via an interview.
You can find it on IGN or something.
Yeah, and Bowser Jr, Ridley, and Cell Shaded Link were all confirmed via an interview.

BTW, i thought you mained Ganondork now?

Top Bottom