• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
yo it's 10:00

where's your call?

You fail at life and your zelda stands less chance than it did against my ness. :D
quoted for truth

Your life does seem so pointless that sometimes i want to do you a favor and kill you in your sleep,
and lately, your zelda does seem to suck ****** balls

im just stating facts...

BTW GP, im almost done

nicaboy

Smash Champion
quoted for truth

Your life does seem so pointless that sometimes i want to do you a favor and kill you in your sleep,
and lately, your zelda does seem to suck ****** balls

im just stating facts...

BTW GP, im almost done
OH SNAP!!

Nica, you gonna let him say that?
haha thats why she beat your falco right? you know somtimes i feel the same way oh well thats life we can settle this at a later time because quite frankly this is a waste of my time

well yes and no. he always talking like that so i find it amusing almost i was gonna kill him when he was messing with my psp when i was at his house last week but then a litle guy came on my shoulder and said no:laugh: lol oh i didnt call because i got home at 8 pm and fell on my bed and woke up at 1am. now i would have called but it was kind of late and i dont wanna make your mom mad but im definatly well get in contact by the end of the week probly saturday i work to late today i get of 11 at night:( unlees you dont mind a call 12 30 in the mourning. as for zelda your right i do stand less of a chance seeing as nees is your main in the event of zelda losing all i gota do is press down b :)

Rayku

Smash Lord
hey GP I'm coming over Sunday after my job-searches are all done.

Get other people to come

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
sigh....
my mom got a call from my teacher today.
can't.

sorry for being a bad student.
I wanna do something really drastic and uncalled for right now. Something that's un-fixable.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Dude, SRSLY, keep your grades up.

This is least bodacious

EDIT: Don't do anything stupid. I promise you it won't be worth it

matthewmilad

Smash Journeyman
If this is the OFFICIAL one now...

Well i dont know if a thread like this has been made before, but its about time someone started it up.

So yes, anyone from our area knows theres not much [smash] action around here. As Marty eloquently put it:

Well its time for that to change.

So far, heres the people I know so far who live relatively around here and are willing and [able] to smash sometime.

Me-Dsamoan-Mark 404-918-3423(Cell)
GA Peach-Marty 770-428-2125(home Number) AIM-CarrotGlace1
GildedPunch (GP)-John-678 270 0355(Cell)
Marsfool-Chris-678-915-5834(Cell) AIM-MinightCarnivul
P3L!C@N-Yanic- 404-918-6554(Cell)
Rayku-678-457-6984(Cell) AIM-Raykuthunder
Teh Umby
Battousai X-Terrell- 770-559-1690(Home Number)
nicaboy
Flamin Roy
hitman_yosumi1881-Terry AIM-SPFreshToDef1881
Majist-Shannon (Its a guy)
Wizzlecroff-Joseph/Joe-(Cell)770-570-7872 AIM-Wizzlecroft
dentedglass-Lounis-404-386-8445
Squenix-Brandon- 404-630-0636(Cell) AIM-JadedCourage

(If you guys want me to put your number next to your name let me know)

If youre from anywhere near the Kennesaw-Acworth-Marietta region and not on that list, post or send me a pm and ill put you on.

Anyway so my intention for this thread is that when its the weekend, youve finished your homework(unless youre out of school) and youre sitting in your house wishing you had something to do, you can come to this thread and see if you can set something up. Maybe something will be set up already.

So to start it off, GP said he might have something set up this weekend at his house. I'm sure you were all moved my chaddd's thread about how we all suck, So this would be a good time to get started on proving him wrong (granted everything goes well with GP's plan.) Now we'll just wait for word from him.

Represent K-town. :psycho:

Add me in too then if this is the "Official" Kennesaw list.

WaluigiKing-Matt- matthewmiladv3 = AIM

Add Casey and Sentenal- Chris too, they can add any other info if they're not too lazy.

Put us under Marty ;)

Yes Marty, we need to get out more... we'll try... I hope...

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Add me in too then if this is the "Official" Kennesaw list.

WaluigiKing-Matt- matthewmiladv3 = AIM

Add Casey and Sentenal- Chris too, they can add any other info if they're not too lazy.

Put us under Marty ;)

Yes Marty, we need to get out more... we'll try... I hope...
Oh yeah i remember you guys. How are those fox's going? ;) Oh and done.

So nica you got any other plans since GP has failed us- and his classes- once again?

By the way Marsfool i went down to southerm poly today for the open house, and its a pretty sweet place. I thought about calling you but i wasnt sure if you were there or if you lived on campus. Do you?

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Seriously man, a one poster? Think you can just come in and take over the thread or something?

By the way Nica once you find out what your doing for your birthday, you should let us know. i want to smash with you and Battousai again, and i still have to take out Flamin' Roy. ;) (With Zelda! Yeah. I said it.)
You really think your Zelda can beat my Roy Ha i say your on

lol.
I'll beat Flamin Roy with my Pichu.
Bring it on

I'll beat Flamin Roy with my Mewtwo. Pwnt
Yeah, I totally wanna smash with you guys again too. Lemme know so I might be able to do something
what ever you say we'll smash when ever we cross paths

Pichu vs Roy?
Money match.
Next time I see flamin.

$5.
I would do a 5$ mm but im broke so maybe 1$

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Oh yeah i remember you guys. How are those fox's going? ;) Oh and done.

So nica you got any other plans since GP has failed us- and his classes- once again?

By the way Marsfool i went down to southerm poly today for the open house, and its a pretty sweet place. I thought about calling you but i wasnt sure if you were there or if you lived on campus. Do you?
ya how about your place if not ill call marty

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Sorry man it was just too perfect of a time. You really do need to bring those grades up though.

Yeah nica we could do my house but ive got potheads that come in whenever they feel like (no joke) and make the place smell like cigarettes and whatnot. So you ought to call Marty. But you know my number in case.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Marty's in CT right now. You guys rely on him way too much (although I'm guilty of that too).

I doubt my mom will let anyone else come over to my house for Smash play, but it won't hurt to ask

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Alright change of plans.

I'm going to have something at my house the 17th at 1 pm till whenever for our Thanksgiving holiday. Just a smashfest for whoever feels up to it. I have one TV(another in a room upstairs, but its too big to move), a wii and a gamecube, so if anyone wants to bring a TV feel free, we have plenty of room to set it up (we could make plenty of room anyway). I have 3 wavebirds so i suggest you bring your own controller. Oh and ill try my best to do a thanksgiving theme (i'm not giving out turkey or anything though) but we do have plenty of food.

Anything else you want to know (like an address) PM me or you know my number

Rayku

Smash Lord
About tomorrow, probably no one can come because mom's getting pissed off at -my- grades too, even though I've got straight A's and B's. Go figure.

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
Nica: Don't get mad just because you suck ****** balls, i was only stating pure facts. And you know that it's true cuz I saw you checking out those prostitute ******* when we were at Gatech with tong, so don't try to deny it.

Rayku and GP: Have you all forgotten the ten commandments of smash? I'm completely ashamed at both of you.

Dsamoan: Ill probably be there...

FlaminRoy: Your sig is stupid. Very...Very...stupid. I just thought that it needed to be said...

Speaking of sigs, GP your sig request is almost impossible.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Nica: Don't get mad just because you suck ****** balls, i was only stating pure facts. And you know that it's true cuz I saw you checking out those prostitute ******* when we were at Gatech with tong, so don't try to deny it.

Rayku and GP: Have you all forgotten the ten commandments of smash? I'm completely ashamed at both of you.

FlaminRoy: Your sig is stupid. Very...Very...stupid. I just thought that it needed to be said...

I bet my grades are better than yours >.> The 10 commandments of Smash can easily be altered by those monsters we know as 'parents'

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
The Third Commandment:
"Thou shall put Smashbros over hoes (This can include a mother or parenting figure)"

That is a direct quote from the SmashBible

BTW, I have str8 A's!!
Im takin 4 AP classes, and i got a 1620 on the SAT, and a 28 on the ACT...Beat That!!

P3L!C@N

Smash Cadet
The Third Commandment:
"Thou shall put Smashbros over hoes (This can include a mother or parenting figure)"

That is a direct quote from the SmashBible

BTW, I have str8 A's!!
Im takin 4 AP classes, and i got a 1620 on the SAT, and a 28 on the ACT...Beat That!!

Amen!

BTW when I was in high school I pulled a 1800 on the SAT and a 27 on the ACT.

=P

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace

What you got a better sig for me i cant make one cuz i don't know how to

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Alright change of plans.

I'm going to have something at my house the 17th at 1 pm till whenever for our Thanksgiving holiday. Just a smashfest for whoever feels up to it. I have one TV(another in a room upstairs, but its too big to move), a wii and a gamecube, so if anyone wants to bring a TV feel free, we have plenty of room to set it up (we could make plenty of room anyway). I have 3 wavebirds so i suggest you bring your own controller. Oh and ill try my best to do a thanksgiving theme (i'm not giving out turkey or anything though) but we do have plenty of food.

Anything else you want to know (like an address) PM me or you know my number
About tomorrow, probably no one can come because mom's getting pissed off at -my- grades too, even though I've got straight A's and B's. Go figure.

wow you posted sooner then i thought you would lol well mind if i sleep over possible? that be tight well i call sometime in the middle of the week and confirm.

ya i could tell when your mom was yelling at you over the phone and you were all like god mom shut the ... up :chuckle:

fourth Commandment slap hos(better known as johns) with a controler and laugh at their misery

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hey Terrell if you want to come sometime during the week gimme a call, for some reason mom says it's cool. You have to be gone by 9, but I usually get home pretty early.

Wednesday would be good...

Majist

Smash Journeyman
whass happenin my GA kinsmen?! wish you guys could have come to the tourney at UA, but i know how it is with transportation and whatnot. it's cool, i'm not mad. don't worry about it.

....:crying:

Sentenal

Smash Cadet
Guess you can stick my aim on there. DarkSentenals. You can keep me as Chris, or change my name to Sentenal, or whatever.

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
o wow.

I'll be there if i have to cut my finger off.

Oh yeah btw, I played at my friend's house last weekend and his dog chewed up my control stick so can someone bring me another controlloer plz?!

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
Hey Terrell if you want to come sometime during the week gimme a call, for some reason mom says it's cool. You have to be gone by 9, but I usually get home pretty early.

Wednesday would be good...

Wednesday isnt good for me though,

cuz my mom wont get off work till bout 6:00,
so that means that ill most likely get to your house at 7:00,
so smashing for only 2 hours is kinda a waste of gas

it would be different if i had my own car, cuz then i could get to your house earlier, but since i don't that leaves me with just my mom for transportation.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
o wow.

Oh yeah btw, I played at my friend's house last weekend and his dog chewed up my control stick so can someone bring me another controlloer plz?!
depending on if my brother comes i'l bring one now i do have plenty but its those fat ugly ones so if you dont mind that then i can gurentee you one

P3L!C@N

Smash Cadet
o wow.

I've got extra controllers if you want to use one. They're the original nintendo cube controllers so you don't have to deal with bulkiness.

Top Bottom