• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Man youre just not destined to play smash or something. I guess we'll have to catch you next time then.

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
dude its okay,

i didn't know you really wanted to fight me,
just know that i'll win, maybe that'll make you feel better. :)

have fun tomorrow, to who ever's going.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
dude wtf you always come up with a new excuse i wanted to fight you really bad and you cant come do your work and tell your mom your workin on the grades and your teachers helpin you out and maybe she'll lighten up
lol, actually he's only had one excuse the whole time.
dude its okay,

i didn't know you really wanted to fight me,
just know that i'll win, maybe that'll make you feel better. :)
:laugh: i feel better already. you're too funny

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i call rayku and mark for teams mark cuz he is cool rayku b cuz he puts his balls on people s chins i ll bring another copy of smash nicaboy has spoken

nicaboy

Smash Champion
It was a most bodacious smashfest. I made nicaboy quit using his main =D
Man...That's really harsh. Did you 4 stock him that badly after I left?

and PLEASE tell me he's not going to switch to Peach.
ha ya but my peach can compete with your fox yes i quit using sheik well against space animals i now main peach *** holes i had so many you tube moments after rayku left i up tilt xif with ganondorf

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
ha ya but my peach can compete with your fox yes i quit using sheik well against space animals i now main peach *** holes i had so many you tube moments after rayku left i up tilt xif with ganondorf
Yeah that was the best man but he falcon punched your *** so hard the match after that. Next time we have one of these someone really needs to bring a camcorder.

But yeah you missed out GP, a two day sleepover smashfest. Consisting of about (Lets see about 3 pm to 2 am saturday, then for the people who slept over about 9 am to 10:30 pm sunday. ) 25 hours total. Why is Smash such an awful game...

-Oh and XIF next time i see you i want to play you in a Peach ditto. Maybe typing it will help me remember. (Nice Roy guide too. "THE DECIDER" Awesome)

Rayku

Smash Lord
Heh. If you think Peach is your key to beating me, go for it. I just wish you luck, sir

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Yeah that was the best man but he falcon punched your *** so hard the match after that. Next time we have one of these someone really needs to bring a camcorder.

But yeah you missed out GP, a two day sleepover smashfest. Consisting of about (Lets see about 3 pm to 2 am saturday, then for the people who slept over about 9 am to 10:30 pm sunday. ) 25 hours total. Why is Smash such an awful game...

-Oh and XIF next time i see you i want to play you in a Peach ditto. Maybe typing it will help me remember.
Heh. If you think Peach is your key to beating me, go for it. I just wish you luck, sir
ya welll you got up b so hard by luigi the house shook

thanks i think all i know is she is good enough to get to 1, 2 stock at least. wait are you challenging me good sir?

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
ya welll you got up b so hard by luigi the house shook
Yeah so i heard. That was possibly the coolest kill ive ever seen.

By the way someone left a plain white hoodie, a navy blue hoodie, and a silver controller over here. Anyone want to claim them before they become mine?

Rayku

Smash Lord

By the way someone left a plain white hoodie, a navy blue hoodie, and a silver controller over here. Anyone want to claim them before they become mine?
I'll claim the silver controller, even though it's not mine >.> You can never have too many controllers, I always say

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
xif was there? yeah when my mom said i couldn't go i punched the wall pretty hard.

I should have falcon punched it though.
yeah man i hope to make the next one. just gotta stop ****ing around in school.

Rayku

Smash Lord
xif was there? yeah when my mom said i couldn't go i punched the wall pretty hard.

I should have falcon punched it though.
yeah man i hope to make the next one. just gotta stop ****ing around in school.
I'm glad you finally realised this

nicaboy

Smash Champion

serously its mine i forgot the white hoddy and my controler
but at have your dot hack sign. i' call to pick it up

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
Dammit,
Im stuck in MD at Capital College, and im smashing wit my bro and peeps from MD right now, but did anybody get vids to that smashfest, cuz i wanna see what you all were talking about. . .

sorry i couldnt be there, i wanted to, but i had to see family for Thanksgiving. . .

EDIT: HOW THE *** DID RAYKU MAKE YOU SWITCH YOUR MAIN??? YOU SUCK!!!
I OFFICIALLY DROP YOU OUT OF 3MT!!!
YOU ***GOT-LOVING ****** ***** SUCKING ****!!!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Dammit,
Im stuck in MD at Capital College, and im smashing wit my bro and peeps from MD right now, but did anybody get vids to that smashfest, cuz i wanna see what you all were talking about. . .

sorry i couldnt be there, i wanted to, but i had to see family for Thanksgiving. . .

EDIT: HOW THE *** DID RAYKU MAKE YOU SWITCH YOUR MAIN??? YOU SUCK!!!
I OFFICIALLY DROP YOU OUT OF 3MT!!!
YOU ***GOT-LOVING ****** ***** SUCKING ****!!!
easy it went like this a four stock of sheik in 58 seconds 14% damege to fox to peach vs fox fox wins 1 stock left 50 something damage left now really what do you think?
ha that leaves you with flry im scared of you guys now :laugh: i officaily challenge the both to mm 5 dollars taped with the loser to be mocked thats right YOU AND FLRY im back with avengence marty and dsomoan have enlighten me to the way of peach

Rayku

Smash Lord
easy it went like this a four stock of sheik in 58 seconds 14% damege to fox to peach vs fox fox wins 1 stock left 50 something damage left now really what do you think?
ha that leaves you with flry im scared of you guys now :laugh: i officaily challenge the both to mm 5 dollars taped with the loser to be mocked thats right YOU AND FLRY im back with avengence marty and dsomoan have enlighten me to the way of peach
More like Rayku enlightened you to his Peach weakness

nicaboy

Smash Champion
More like Rayku enlightened you to his Peach weakness
you see thats true to the reason why im not so mad over the *** whopin is that rayku is really a nice guy. he was nice enough to let me know he was going to mention this but at least he does not deny the fact of peach acually have some chance of winning i was happy to know that at least my peach stood against xif falcon and marty's falco although xif could like 4 stock everyone there using peach i fear him more than rayku's fox now SERIOULSY. IM SORRY but peaches down smash save lives

nicaboy

Smash Champion
rayku was the only person at Smash Or Die 5 that I did NOT three stock.

i meant everyone who was at mark house at the time rayku left before you came i wasnt referring to him at all by the way just. wow ok i promise to go to more tournaments xif since it makes you that angry:laugh: if a ride with you i'll be happy to offer gas money i work like 20 min form ga tech you really are a funny/ nice guy although no one is as funny as marty what the **** lol your qoutes are ridiculous

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
i was just throwing that tidbit of info randomly out there.

Marty is the funniest guy there isnt any shame in not being as funny as him,

alot of people are asking me for rides now so if there's room in my car at any time just ask and provide gas money. But Marty and PB&J get priority over all.

Top Bottom