• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

P3L!C@N

Smash Cadet
the hell he could he is deserving of high teir not top sorry hes just to slow:chuckle:
He's only slow when in the wrong hands...Believe me, Ganon is just too sexy to be messed with.

Sorry I missed GP's. Sounded like some people got their nuts rocked.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
He's only slow when in the wrong hands...Believe me, Ganon is just too sexy to be messed with.

Darn right, hes just too raw

True that, Me and Nica were showing the power of the Double Peaches (though it couldve just been because it was against Flamin roy and rayku) and I was owning Rayku all over the place, and by owning i mean almost beating him. (He couldnt take me with bowser though, dont get the wrong idea)

GildedPunch

Smash Ace

it's cool. you shoulda been there though.

same withe everyone who didn't come. I got the worst headache EVER!!!!

It also came back today at school x2. I had to ask a friend for advil.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
it's cool. you shoulda been there though.

same withe everyone who didn't come. I got the worst headache EVER!!!!

It also came back today at school x2. I had to ask a friend for advil.

Well was the headache worth a day of smash? I know the answer: Heck yes!

Yeah Marty my mom wouldnt hear of me driving all the way back out to KSU when she had just come from there with gas being $3 and all. Are you guys doing anything this weekend that you know of?

(By the way my search for FFXI private server was a failure. Something about having to crack playonline in order to set one up, and that would be illegal. But there are private servers that can only be accessed through playonline, which means you still have to pay the $12 a month.So theres really no point))

nicaboy

Smash Champion

Darn right, hes just too raw

True that, Me and Nica were showing the power of the Double Peaches (though it couldve just been because it was against Flamin roy and rayku) and I was owning Rayku all over the place, and by owning i mean almost beating him. (He couldnt take me with bowser though, dont get the wrong idea)
even with l canceling ganon is just too slow compred to others but i still like using him regardless

ya double peaches were rocking everyone there dude dont forget we were beating rayku and gp teams too it was pretty even though we were the only team that could take those two together.man peach rocks end of story me and mark just make even better:laugh:

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Yeah Marty my mom wouldnt hear of me driving all the way back out to KSU when she had just come from there with gas being $3 and all. Are you guys doing anything this weekend that you know of?
...it's, like, 10 minutes from your house...i'll be in columbus all weekend at the tourney

Rayku

Smash Lord
ya double peaches were rocking everyone there dude dont forget we were beating rayku and gp teams too it was pretty even though we were the only team that could take those two together.man peach rocks end of story me and mark just make even better:laugh:
Heh. I'll let you two keep your confidence for now.

Next time, I won't be losing nearly as much, especially with John as my teammate

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
even with l canceling ganon is just too slow compred to others but i still like using him regardless

You need to play someone who mains ganon. Like me >: )

Edit: marty/Xif: LAst night I went to eat with my friend who was driving then he decided he didnt feel like driving back yet and I was kinda S.O.L.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
You need to play someone who mains ganon. Like me >: )

Edit: marty/Xif: LAst night I went to eat with my friend who was driving then he decided he didnt feel like driving back yet and I was kinda S.O.L.
too fun man.

i LOL'ed at that.
ya i didnt play you at all at marks house but you played my brother a bit well then we gotta make something happen probably for x mas time.

lame that match was lame peach edgeguards for teams not ness!!!:mad: lol but it was a good laugh

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Ganon is owned by Peach in more ways than one.
no no no! i'm agreeing with rayku on this one. a good ganon won't be hit by peach's dsmash. STOMP!!!!:laugh: what? you just combo'd me to 60%? i just killed you at 50, bwahaha. (don't hurt me, marty:teeth:)
ganon rulz. i need to improve mine.

btw, marty. is there ANY chance you could come down to huntsvegas with brandon after christmas? i know there's most likely not, but i have to ask, cuz that would be the shizwhiz.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
i have actually very recently picked up peach. she's hella fun to play. i'm still trying to get float cancelling down, though. that's kinda tough. i needs more coordination!!! O_o

Squenix

Smash Rookie
bah, i bet pelican either plays someone more broken like marth, fox, falco, or sheik and can't beat peach, or plays an awful character like GP does and still can't beat peach. peach is very good, but has a slew of her own problems. ganon vs peach is a very even matchup, so you know. ganon only has to hit her 5 or six good times to end her. geez, kids these days... *shakes head in disappointment*

P.S. : GA Peach on Squenix's account

nicaboy

Smash Champion
bah, i bet pelican either plays someone more broken like marth, fox, falco, or sheik and can't beat peach, or plays an awful character like GP does and still can't beat peach. peach is very good, but has a slew of her own problems. ganon vs peach is a very even matchup, so you know. ganon only has to hit her 5 or six good times to end her. geez, kids these days... *shakes head in disappointment*

marty log on your own account:laugh:

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace

its not our fault that peach is practically god tier in the game

Majist

Smash Journeyman

LMAO i got excited cuz i thought brandon was getting involved and actually knew what he was talking about!

i played moogle earlier tonight and got my *** handed to me by his peach:urg:
stitch faced for the win... so. degrading. oh, and bob-ombed, too.:urg::urg:

Rayku

Smash Lord
Peach gets owned easily. I don't find her ridiculously broken, I only find Fox, Sheik, and Marth to be overpowered. Someone who has mastered any combination of the two would, without a doubt, be a top contender no matter who the opponent was.

P3L!C@N

Smash Cadet

lol

Oh I wish Luigi was as broken Peach is. Or better yet if Yoshi was as broken as Peach, life would be so much easier playing you marty.

=P

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Peach gets owned easily. I don't find her ridiculously broken, I only find Fox, Sheik, and Marth to be overpowered. Someone who has mastered any combination of the two would, without a doubt, be a top contender no matter who the opponent was.
no she doesnt win in doubt c stick it out or should i say down smash. it slove all problems

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
rayku
GA Peach
XIF

the above, very very short list, based upon the previous 30 or so posts, are the amount of people within this topic with at least a functioning brain stem.

everyone else. I hate you. You're dumb. plz die. kthx.

Top Bottom