• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

Squenix

Smash Rookie
Hahaha, Marty really does sleep like an old man! He was hanging out at my place today and crashed out at like 5 for his afternoon nap. Then he snored for a bit. Then crapped his pants. True story. Mostly.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
yo on a side note does anyone have a psp with custom firmwire a need to do a pandoras battery because i was dumb enough to upgrade to play some crappy demos please tel me one of you guys have one

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
holy ****.

can a lot of people show up at dsamoan's ( if he doesn't mind )

that would be jesus.
Yeah sure i can have plenty of people, its just that i have one TV upstairs and one downstairs, so we'll have to keep walking up and down stairs if more than 4 people show up. And ive only got one copy of smash, but that shouldnt be a problem. Thats pretty much it i guess. (and GP dont forget my wavebird if you can come!)

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Hahaha, Marty really does sleep like an old man! He was hanging out at my place today and crashed out at like 5 for his afternoon nap. Then he snored for a bit. Then crapped his pants. True story. Mostly.
lol, you always wanna hang out with me whenever i have a mad early and long work shift, or just got back from a trip where i got zero sleep over 4 days. i would have crapped my pants anyway, though

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Are any girls gonna be there cuz i dont want to be at a sausage smashfest lol
well maybe im just unlucky but i know i dont have any girlfriends that would enjoy sitting and watching us smash all day, much less play themselves. if you do then by all means bring them

by the way i typed this out on my PSP....any idea how LONG thi took?

Majist

Smash Journeyman
^^^yeah we were just really lucky at fullmetal's, lol. there were at least two there, i think three... one who actually played. and played very well. very cool.

edit: i've been trying to teach my girl to play smash:laugh: it's so funny when she gets knocked off, cuz all you hear after that is her pressing random buttons like mad and screaming. god, i laugh so hard

edit2: laijin, you weren't at fullmetal's were you?

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
You don't go to a smashfest or tournament and expect to see girls there.
there is a .0000000000000000000001% chance of a girl smasher and i know one she just not all that great nor good looking

are you serious warren your stupid not many grls play smash like us or even care wow go on myspace or something desperate mofo
Not to many and im not desperate you know i got Christy on lock and Molly and Courtney

Rayku

Smash Lord
milktea could beat all of you >.>

Promise, she went even with me at FCD. Probably better than me. She's a f***in beast

Rayku

Smash Lord
Well, I think I'm like 15 mins from him, maybe 20.

I have no dollars. Period. I am dead. f***ing. broke.

For serious

Majist

Smash Journeyman
that is too freakin funny. oh, and for anyone who hasn't read this yet, i'll post it here too, cuz i'm so proud of it, lol

holy crap guys, i wave dashed in real life!! no joke! i was working like i do every morning and i was full of energy for some reason (i guess it's the fact that it's friday), so i hopped out of my UPS truck and when i hit the floor i slid perfectly forward without moving my feet and stopped right in front of the conveyer belt, then i grabbed a box and tossed it into the truck. wave land to back throw!!! :laugh:

there's my awesome story for the day :p

....well i think it's funny :p

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Even if it's for fun and games, I'm not laughing, Tong.

Just to let you know that
Aww lighten up Rayku. Just know that your hair is and always will be cooler than Tongs.

Oh and I need at least one of you coming over Saturday to bring another copy of smash (dont remember if i said that already or not). Dont forget your controllers either.

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup.

can' t go tomorrow cuz my mom is going to go see " The Police" in concert on the same day.

yes, i know.

inevitability.

Top Bottom