• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
Hmmmm.... play brawl with friends on friday, or play brawl with smashboards friends....???

My saturday night is taken. dunno about the afternoons.

Nica, CALL ME! 770 499 1821
does this mean we're playing at tam's on friday
matthew told me you were as good as me in stepmania, but i said he was full of it and he probably is

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I thought my ike was good. Until Marty killed it with fire -_-

Edit: I still think its good, chaingrabbing is ***, but Ill get over it, Where was mike G last night, where is smooth criminal, and @_@= 2-2, so hence at symbols.

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
does this mean we're playing at tam's on friday
matthew told me you were as good as me in stepmania, but i said he was full of it and he probably is
well what i meant was, that today my friend invited me to a brawl party on friday. Then I thought that u might go to tam's on friday also.

I'd like to do both so when are u going to tam's IF u go on friday?:confused:

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
idk lol
cause it's a family meetup for me, it will probably be over a meal or even two meals
dinner, or lunch and dinner
i guess i'd be there around 2-3ish but that's just a guess

nicaboy

Smash Champion
oh ma god at this anyway i do hope you know i plan in being the best lucas and ness player in georiga there for i cant hold back on you. not that i ever had but there is more at stake now. im stealing your title lol. i want to play anyone and everyone for this title. not cocky just want it that bad

matthewmilad

Smash Journeyman
well, i'm free later today...
Hey Marty, if you are free tomorrow at 230 or so, Casey and I can come over and we'll bring a Wii. Let us know. If you want to get Mike G or another person to show up too then we can do some teams too. Hopefully you're free.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Brothers. So who said they were having a smashfest/brawlfest this weekend? And didnt I ask you to Ban me Mike G. HMMMMMMM???

But no for real. Re ban me from this god forsaken website.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Brothers. So who said they were having a smashfest/brawlfest this weekend? And didnt I ask you to Ban me Mike G. HMMMMMMM???

But no for real. Re ban me from this god forsaken website.
Me man. So far Ive had Pelican tell me he'll definitely be here, and GP if i can give him a ride. This saturday, just dont show up before 1:00 or ill still be asleep when you get here. That would be embarassing. Ill give you directions when you tell me whats up.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lol but you have three characters >_>
quoted for truth lmao
um i put it to you like this.really my best chacter at the moment is fox . how ever i want to main lucas just because i like him(no homo)as well as ness. i dont really care to throw money in on this but if thats your wish then so be it :) trust me there must be alot of people who also want this tittle but dont you main snake?
regardless i have a grudge against gp for no apprent reason so i still just want to beat him.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lol but you have three characters >_>
quoted for truth lmao
um i put it to you like this.really my best chacter at the moment is fox . how ever i want to main lucas just because i like him(no homo)as well as ness. i dont really care to throw money in on this but if thats your wish then so be it :) trust me there must be alot of people who also want this tittle but dont you main snake?
regardless i have a grudge against gp for no apprent reason so i still just want to beat him.

also @ everyone if you dont aim high in a game you play competitively why would you play besides having fun?

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
brawl brothers isn't about having fun it's about everyone being better than kennesaw
i'd say it's well on it's way

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
ok
i'll let you know ahead of time i don't have any experience fighting ike so let's throw down @ the place

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Nica! Dude ima countinue to use Lucas. I found some cool little tricks that'll keep him in tne game. I still havent mastered his d4mn meteor yet. Lol!

Smooth You needa get your a55 outta hiding and Brawl with us. Lol! hit me up when you can.

I gotta get serious about this if i wanna stay competitive. FR showed me i gotta put the time in and really practice if i wanna hang with the rest of the pack. Its sucks though because nobody around me plays brawl (d4mn Clayco sucks)

bob-charley

Smash Apprentice
Woah. I know I'm late to finding this thread, but yeah. Count me in if anything big goes on. I'm in Gwinnett, and I don't mind the short drive out at all. Got a couple of friends I might be able to rope into some stuff, too.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
My Ike>Your Marth. prove me wrong you hippie :p
Nica! Dude ima countinue to use Lucas. I found some cool little tricks that'll keep him in tne game. I still havent mastered his d4mn meteor yet. Lol!

Smooth You needa get your a55 outta hiding and Brawl with us. Lol! hit me up when you can.

I gotta get serious about this if i wanna stay competitive. FR showed me i gotta put the time in and really practice if i wanna hang with the rest of the pack. Its sucks though because nobody around me plays brawl (d4mn Clayco sucks)
ima put 5 on mars cuz i can

good job kong. there alot i have been looking onto about him there is alot of litttle techsniques he has currently working on um something with him being able to do 3/4 of ness's wavedash with his pk magnet i'll let you know what goes down. by the way dude dont forget ima 20min from your place

smooth where the hell have you been i havent heard from you since get 4 stock?

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
ima put 5 on mars cuz i can

good job kong. there alot i have been looking onto about him there is alot of litttle techsniques he has currently working on um something with him being able to do 3/4 of ness's wavedash with his pk magnet i'll let you know what goes down. by the way dude dont forget ima 20min from your place

smooth where the hell have you been i havent heard from you since get 4 stock?
Cool. let me know. the things i found out are pretty cool to. ill fill you in and 20min isnt close to me Lol! we should play this weekend though. i spent the last few days with my girl so this weekend is free game.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lol ya did you call me funny story my phone went of in my class there 4 they confiscated my phone for 24 hours lame my females are going to be mad hope i live lol.

john i promised a friend friday i brawl with him that and its his b-day. he asked me to help him get better so i cant do friday.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Naw i didnt call you. Thats crazy they took your phone though. Trust me kid I know how it is. I go a day with out calling. She throws a serious fit. Lol! but its cool. If you wanna play just let me know.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
geez. its like people suddenly love lucas and ness once brawl came out! ill take anybody on the ness and lucas thing!

I dont know about Ness but people sure do like Lucas. Including me. I'm no good with him though.

And Kong I'll brawl with you whenever on Wifi, but youre yet to add me. Lag johns are acceptable when facing me so dont worry about that.

So Mars you think you could make it here tomorrow?

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
geez. its like people suddenly love lucas and ness once brawl came out! ill take anybody on the ness and lucas thing!
Ive liked Ness since the original. I never really played Earthbound, buy his playstyle in smash was real cool to me. Now Lucas brings something new to the formula so its only natural to try to master him too.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
I dont know about Ness but people sure do like Lucas. Including me. I'm no good with him though.

And Kong I'll brawl with you whenever on Wifi, but youre yet to add me. Lag johns are acceptable when facing me so dont worry about that.

So Mars you think you could make it here tomorrow?
A challenge? hmmmmm. I didnt know i was supposed to add you. Lag Johns i didnt know people were using that as excuse for losing. Lol! sounds like its happend to you before.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I don't play on wifi because it lags like an LCD TV. I don't like predicting when my moves are going to hit.

I'm getting my own crew of people together, though.

At this point, I've only got 3 promising players, and they're still learning. I'm down for any matches though on the same TV. None of that wifi crap.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Only way im coming is if I get a ride since my car is being worked on.

Edit: Grats on being a debator Dsaoman, and Im coming to **** your metaknight Smooth Criminal >:D

Top Bottom