• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

nicaboy

Smash Champion
nica*does not compute* really i dont remember this the only one to 3 stock my peach was iori he made me go sheik follwed by a 2 stock. he mars lets play alpha 3 my sakura vs anyone you chose heard your pretty good.omg i just remembered i beat rices fox but i only played him a few times that kid is way too good.

@kensaw area smash fest?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
dude check your memory bank you probably did beat me but not a 3 stock. in all the matches we played i won the most anyway. and i think it was dreamland oh sigh i forgot i dont play melee any longer lol brawl baby. oh in 3rd strike **** that not only do i play the wrost person in the game *SEAN* i only have it emulated lol. mvc2 hell no i seen pros and im no way near that level ****ing 78 air combos with magneto i'l pass

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Thats a lie and you know it. You beat my marth in that mm and didnt beat me again for the rest of the day. Lets get Ron in here because he was like **** after he saw that pokemon stadium match. But never the less I dont play the alpha games because they suck -_-

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lies lies lies this are all lies. For one good sir the alpha seris are classic how dare you that is truely on called for. LOL that all im mad at you for im watchin your video on you tube with xif and laijin and green mario now. regardless if Rices,Rayku,or soft,or Flaming roy,or Gerbil foxes couldnt 3 stock my peach i doubt you could. no disrespect intended. lol i love you man we didnt play much there any way i only remember like 3 matches with you.

Rayku

Smash Lord
That the only time i ever ran into him genius. Thats the 1st tournament i ever went to. Thats were he said he wanted to play me at. if you dont know whats going on stay out of it.

@ Tong see you tomorrow. Dont be so quiet when im there. Ok.
I don't feel like sarcastic insults were necessary towards me. I just find it stupid that you're basically saying Tong sucks because he didn't feel like playing you. You have no experience to back that up, just assumptions which are wrong.

You should go to more tournaments and play him there, and give more backing to your arguement

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
hey lil kong
if you still think you're good at smash bros after getting stompinated

i'm down for $50 MM
that's what you wanted, right?
tong's still up for $15, maybe more

you straight up ran away today, no johns
my recommendation: just back out and spare your wallet

GA Peach

Smash Lord
what happened to you beasting at FR, lil kong? i thought you were supposed to be some big beast with lucas. no johns, bro, but you did run from tong and elliot yesterday. be a man and just play the MM you already accepted, win or lose.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
hey lil kong
if you still think you're good at smash bros after getting stompinated

i'm down for $50 MM
that's what you wanted, right?
tong's still up for $15, maybe more

you straight up ran away today, no johns
my recommendation: just back out and spare your wallet
Oh really! I ran? Considering i told you both to let me know how much when i went to the S3 finals at around 2pm. When i came back you guys never said anything. Gerbil and Alpha can back me on that. I stayed an hour extra than i intended and you never said anything. As i was leaving at 8:45 I came up to you and told you i was leaving... then you wanted to play me. If i ran i wouldnt have came up to you and told you i was leaving. Come ooon dont try to play me. And GA peach aka Marty when did i ever say i was a beast and i was going to beat everyone? So dont try to play me like a lame kid. And if I remember BearsAreScary and Tong both got Double Eliminated too. Lol! So dont try to talk crap on the boards when the 3 of you were scared to say anything to me in person. If you want ill take a trip up to see any of you anytime. Just dont be mutes when im in you face. Lol!

mac holland

Smash Cadet
Hey ATL it's MacArthur Blunts. You guys are chill.

Come to Cinci sometime.

I don't have a Wii so I can't play online though..

HOLLAAA

PB&J

Smash Hero
lil kong ur my boy and everything but u did have alot of chances in playing tong and elliot yesterday and u didn't take it and if u are saying elliot is not good he placed 7th at the tourny and coud ve placed higher and he took me out the tourny,but anyway just polay them and get it over with u guys both have wii's play online and who ever loses gives the person the money at wabagames....and tong is a beast to,,just play them annd see for ur self...ur still my boy i was just stating facts

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
I never said him or Tong sucked. Not once. They didnt talk to me the whole day. i had to come up to them. and when i did i shook there hands gave them respect and told them to let me know when Tong wanted to play. I can care less about Eliott i dont even know who he is. He just jumped in it. I want to play Tong.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
well i can say tong is far from sucking thats about it i have personal experiance on that not in brawl though. omg we should drop the subject having pbnj post here about this is making kensaw look bad. Pb&J knows all lol

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
last time i couldn't play because of melee
this time you couldn't play because of work
bo3 final round @ pending location

i consider us square, no disrespect intended anywhere

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
I never said him or Tong sucked. Not once. They didnt talk to me the whole day. i had to come up to them. and when i did i shook there hands gave them respect and told them to let me know when Tong wanted to play. I can care less about Eliott i dont even know who he is. He just jumped in it. I want to play Tong.
so is that a yes or a no on the $50?

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Quit playing. I was on my way up there, because im tired of you playing games dude. Tong said you guys are going to springbreak. im not gonna do like you and call Johns. I dont play these games dude im an adult. i give you respect and you spit in my face dude. Its personal. Just let me know kid.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
if you want to take it like that, then go for it

a consideration elliot was making was for the tournament, which was running off of four televisions pretty much the whole night. we thought we should play out the match when tv's were legitimately free, but we had no idea that you would have to leave by 9ish so we camped the time limit that we didn't know existed

at g5s, i'm sure we would have played if we had more time
at fr, i also sure we would have played if we had more time

if you want to get all mad about these posts, you can, but you'd be the only one feeling that strongly about the situation

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Im not mad at all. Trust me dude. I dont like the fact that in person I was there for an hour you saw me there but you didnt come up to me. I came up to you and greeted you with respect. Discussed the bet and left it in your hands. Even your buddy even though i dont like him. You guys didnt get back with me. When i left i searched you out to tell you i had to go. Gave you my number to get up with me. (I dont give too many people my number). Have a new respect for you. Then i get home to see you guys dogged me out. Thats what i took offence too. even at G4S i didnt call you out for not playing me untill elliot said i ran. Check. Now i come up to you and tell you im leaving and i get the same? Then you say i suck and say i brag about how good i am and get whooped. No respect. I never said i was all mighty and that you guys sucked. Trust me it takes alot more than that to get me mad but you guys are getting on my bad side.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
No im referring to you, your buddy and this Marty kid (who's never said a word to me, but i know who he is). There your homeboys so your in that group. Me and my boys have nothing but respect for your skills even though you get on our nerves sometimes. Obviously you dont respect me. Dude you just dont know how different it is for me hanging out with the gaming community. You guys are complete opposites from my friends. Some of my boys mess with me for going and hanging with what they call "geeks" playing Smash. I cussed out a guy ive known for 12 years because he called the columbus guys geeks. They are some of the coolest MF's i know. And some of the others too Pb&j, Mike G, Desu ect.... I given all those guys respect and they gave it back. Im going out of my normal element of people i hang with. Im new to the smash community but ill stand up for it. I could be an jerk and dogg you out, chump you off in you faces or just beat you and elliot up, but im not like that? Its a respect issue. dont respect me because im a big, scary black guy. Respect me because i respect you. and vise versa. if not we just dont say anything to each other to avoid conflict.

Sorry everyone for crowding the board with this.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Kennesaw thread used to be nothing but friendly gestures and making fun of the younger half of the group. Now it's all hate because of one person who started coming here.

Man. Smashboards.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
And who are you?...as i thought nobody. Lol!
And again youv stepped over the line. I would bet 20 dollars every single person that youve bad mouthed could stomp your ***. PLease tell me you play fighting games other than brawl. Ill mm you in Fighters destiny, Mortal Kombat 1, Capcom Vs Snk 2, Marvel Vs Capcom 2, Street fighter-Street Fighter 3 Third Strike, Darkstalkers, Neo Geo Battle Colloseum, Bloody Roar, KIing of Fighters 98-2002, or any other fighing game you could imagaine. Want to know how I know I could stomp you at every single one of those games? Because you still have the mentality of a scrub and a crybaby. You showed up to this topic and started **** with someone that doesnt even live in this area. Youve turned a friendly topic into one of the most hostile ones out there.

And Mike G/MookieRah if you read this can I have an automatic 6 points? Im tired of looking at this mindless nonsense.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
And again youv stepped over the line. I would bet 20 dollars every single person that youve bad mouthed could stomp your ***. PLease tell me you play fighting games other than brawl. Ill mm you in Fighters destiny, Mortal Kombat 1, Capcom Vs Snk 2, Marvel Vs Capcom 2, Street fighter-Street Fighter 3 Third Strike, Darkstalkers, Neo Geo Battle Colloseum, Bloody Roar, KIing of Fighters 98-2002, or any other fighing game you could imagaine. Want to know how I know I could stomp you at every single one of those games? Because you still have the mentality of a scrub and a crybaby. You showed up to this topic and started **** with someone that doesnt even live in this area. Youve turned a friendly topic into one of the most hostile ones out there.

And Mike G/MookieRah if you read this can I have an automatic 6 points? Im tired of looking at this mindless nonsense.
Read the respone i gave Rayku. Lol!

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* im done with this. if anyone want to say some thing to me PM me. Ill meet up with you we discuss it in person.

sorry to the rest of the guys for clogging the thread.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
This made me lol.

made me lol. Hard. Same with my roommate and hes been here since that time as well and hes never heard of Lil kong. Neither has anyone at the student center. But I live in Norton 217 come on up buddy and get violent over the fact you suck at games and everyone is calling you out about it. But im done posting here for the day youre ruining my high :D

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Lol! yeah my real name is lil kong. lets see Odysseus, Cecil, Jamar, Nana, Matt, Luis. I got all on speed dial. If you dont know or heard of any of them. Shows how good you are at your school. especially Odie... I thought not. Ive brought my Gamecube and Ps2 up there and played on the big Screen upstairs and Downstairs in your lunchroom probaly a hundred times. Dogg Odyessius is the only one that can play on my level. in Tekken, SC2 &3, MvC2, CvS2 & S3. So next time you Try (unsuccesfully i might add) to out me kid. Make sure you got a rep to back it up. Your a lame at your school. And when did i say i would get violent? I was showing that i have more respect at a school your a senior at and i never attended it and you only talk tough behind a keyboard. LMAO!!! back to your hole you lame. Ha!

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
I don't even know where to start...

Look, maybe you are a cool guy in person. I don't know enough to comment, since I know only what you've said on the internet. But, you act like a giant weenie. Allow me to put this all into prespective:

It all began when you posted in the G4S5 thread. You challenged people to Brawl MMs. Tong and I both took one (we posted about it, feel free to check), as well as probably some other people. Then you said it was best of 1, and got into a little feud with some people about how you think best of 1 somehow requires more skill. This was the first time you met with resistance - but instead of considering what veterans of the video game community have to say, you yelled at them and made johns about how your skill decreases after the first match.

At G4S5: Tong and I walked in to see you doing teams MMs with some people, and wanted to do some ourselves. We offered to play you immediately, but you refused. No big deal. So the tournament goes on and Tong does really well, making it to numerous matches in brackets. He chooses not to play any Brawl because he is in Melee brackets, and does not want to mess with his brainwaves (recoveries and l-cancelling and whatnot), so your offers to MM get delayed. Meanwhile I play a Brawl MM and win. By the time he gets knocked out of brackets, he comes back up to me and we're ready to play you. But....you're gone? We joke that you ran away, but **** happens so it's no big deal, there's always next time.

After G4S5: If you recall, YOU WERE THE ONE who posted about how WE ran away. You claimed that we ran, even though we were just waiting for Tong to get knocked out of brackets before MMing you. Thus, you initiated the **** talk. This is key, do not forget this. YOU INITIATED THE **** TALK. So we return it. You talk trash, we talk trash. You laughed at us that we did not offer you enough money to play you with, goading us to go higher. You got Tong to go up to $15, and me to go up to $10.

Then FR comes and you, once again, condescendingly try to tell us that our money is not enough for you, like we're not worth your time. We stick to our $15/$10 bets, but you don't seem interested. I decided that we would wait until the end of the tournament to do our MM, so we could be warmed up (since they let us play like 2 matches all day until later on), and so the tournament could be run smoothly since we had FOUR TVs for a 60+ man bracket. Yet again, around 9, you told Tong you had to go and just left, not even allowing us to take the MM before you went home. Sounds like someone got a bit scared by the competition?

Don't expect to talk a massive amount of trash online (which you started, please remember), and laugh at me for not putting up a lot of money, and me to just lay down and take it. Maybe you are a kind or respectful person or whatever in real life, but you're a total jerk and a fool online.

My $50 (Bo5, we can play more if you like) is still on the table. A simple yes or no will do.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
I gotta rip this apart.

1. I never once said 1 match MM's required more skills i only said thats how me and my friends did it.

2. The "feud" was about how i couldnt play because i didnt know the Bo3 Mm rule

3. i said my skills decrease after long periods of time. i just tend to doze off.

4. Tong challenged me you never did till after G4s.

5. You never came up to me at G4S. I came up to tong when he was sitting down. introduced myself and was denied a match and never heard from him again (i got 2 witnesses)

6. FR was my 1st time ever seeing you.

7. Johns all the way on the reason for not playing me at G4S.

8. I posted it sucked not playing Tong and sorry if i intimidated him (which i was told i did by many people) check the result thread.

9. yeah im a big better $15 is not worth my time in a series.

10. At FR i again came up to Tong met you and discussed the Mm. Tong said $15 i said thats not enough. he said he wouldn't go higher on 1 game. i said i thought we are doing a series. you both got biggest eyed and said cool. i said to figure out how much and get back with me. and went to watch the S3 finals.

11. You never got back with me. I was around Tong all day. he didn't say a words nor did you.

12. You said yourself you were waiting till the end.... Why were you stalling on the Mm? thats you guys fault.

13. I still dont know who you are. You dont interest me in the least. I WANT TO PLAY TONG!!! Lol!

14. Yeah the competition really scared me. I got a Mortgage to pay dude. Work comes first.

Whatever think what you want of me. I dont care. just dont smile in my face in person.

Rayku

Smash Lord
So I'm a nobody and you're just some guy that came in here claiming you are a somebody? Alright, I'll play it with your logic.

I'm Rayku, a somebody. I can beat most Kennesaw people at Smash Melee. I'm somebody.

There, contradicted'd

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
So I'm a nobody and you're just some guy that came in here claiming you are a somebody? Alright, I'll play it with your logic.

I'm Rayku, a somebody. I can beat most Kennesaw people at Smash Melee. I'm somebody.

There, contradicted'd
Lol! When did I ever say i was somebody in the Smash community? This was my 2nd tournament ever. Yeah your someone because you beat some people in Kennesaw. Lol!... Funny.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
I gotta rip this apart.

1. I never once said 1 match MM's required more skills i only said thats how me and my friends did it.

2. The "feud" was about how i couldnt play because i didnt know the Bo3 Mm rule

3. i said my skills decrease after long periods of time. i just tend to doze off.

4. Tong challenged me you never did till after G4s.

5. You never came up to me at G4S. I came up to tong when he was sitting down. introduced myself and was denied a match and never heard from him again (i got 2 witnesses)

6. FR was my 1st time ever seeing you.

7. Johns all the way on the reason for not playing me at G4S.

8. I posted it sucked not playing Tong and sorry if i intimidated him (which i was told i did by many people) check the result thread.

9. yeah im a big better $15 is not worth my time in a series.

10. At FR i again came up to Tong met you and discussed the Mm. Tong said $15 i said thats not enough. he said he wouldn't go higher on 1 game. i said i thought we are doing a series. you both got biggest eyed and said cool. i said to figure out how much and get back with me. and went to watch the S3 finals.

11. You never got back with me. I was around Tong all day. he didn't say a words nor did you.

12. You said yourself you were waiting till the end.... Why were you stalling on the Mm? thats you guys fault.

13. I still dont know who you are. You dont interest me in the least. I WANT TO PLAY TONG!!! Lol!

14. Yeah the competition really scared me. I got a Mortgage to pay dude. Work comes first.

Whatever think what you want of me. I dont care. just dont smile in my face in person.
so....
is that a yes on the $50 or not?

GA Peach

Smash Lord
...just let Lil Kong be, guys. i mean, i am. if this guy ever wants it with me in brawl, he can find me at a tourney, and i will probably win. he comes out of nowhere and makes zero impact on the community, so why should anyone care what he even has to say on the boards? continue saying whatever you want, all of you, but i, for one, will ignore the existence of Lil Kong until it is worth recognizing. after all, as he said, he is a nobody in the community.

elliot - just be satisfied in the fact that he got obliterated in the tourney while you got a respectable top 10 placing. even if he tries to make a joke such as, "Good job. You're someone because you did well at a gaming tournament. Lol! (which comes after everything he says, i suppose... >_>)" just laugh it off. if he didn't care about the game, then why would he pay money to enter? this is what i think about when people spit out idiocy relating to these things.

tong - well...i guess just don't worry about it. apparently, he much rather have a good chance of losing $50 instead of $15. i mean, i wouldn't do it just because i don't MM people anymore, but, in all actuality, i think it's just a poor attempt at a psych job to make him seem like more than what he is. based off of my one experience with him, he would not play evan or myself 1v1 at G4S5 in brawl, and ganged up on evan with other people in free for alls because evan was dominating them and he couldn't kill him by himself. to be short, not worth your time, imo, to play him.

ok, that's all for now, i guess. i love when newcomer scrubs come and cause turmoil in a thread. it's kind of fun to see the scrub mentality at work. :)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
omg this is ridiculous im getting pissed off im squashing this **** right now.
ELLIOT is generally a cool guy from my experiances with him. if you want to mm kong fine do so but please every stop posting shot from one another. Elliot am asking you as a person to be the bigger man and just stop

lil kong. dude we talked of this already you said your the big adult so i expect much from you. as we spoke earlier we will let result speak from here on out k dude. i will do my best in a effort to help you by hopeful placing high in teams at waba with you.

tong im not trying to point fingers but i do belive you strated all of this a moderator even got on you for this. it strated the moment i made it out of pools at get 4 stock. you kept claiming i suck and what have you and was like hoe did nica boy make it out of pools and made direct insults towards my skill. if you think i suck fine i cant change that but im REALLY aking you to be the bigger person and just stop. please dont post any thing back on this comment wither u strated it or not i dont care im just asking respetfuly we just squash this bull.

like i said earlier i love the smash community and this is disgraceful. i will tell everyone how this will end. option 1 tong and kong play wifi and thats thats.
or #2 the play at waba if tong goes.

now.. rayku is very skilled so i dont know what was said of him but i assure you he can play melee very well and im positive he can play brawl just as well. in fact rayku was one of the few smashers to actually sit down and play me for hours helping bit by bit to make me better. even giving me some pointers with my ganon and peach and just being a nice guy i actually look forward to playing him in brawl to hopefuly be compotition to him.
also gp is my offcial rival from here on out he should know why. i will do my best to destroy him when i see him look forward to it.

plese everyone if we cant be cool lets be rivals i ask everyone just stop and maybe apologize

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
yo marty i'm pretty sure the main thing he's mad about is that he was accused of running away

maybe secondly all the shots at his skill level

i've already acknowledged that given more time, there would have been no running away at either g5s or fr, so hopefully the first problem is looked at

the second one can be ironed out in some money matches
speaking of which, i'll raise another 15 on, to make 30. i don't feel right putting so much less on the line than a jew
i don't get what his obsession with me is, but i'm sure this will make both of our times more worthwhile

Top Bottom