• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Sorry guys been off this thing too long while my thread is in dire straits! We are in need of a friend code section to make things a lot easier. Ill put it on the first page underneath our names and numbers. Well start with you dre since my wii is being ridiculous at the moment. Everyone post your friend codes!

(Unless you dont want to, some of us just could be child molesters you know.)

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i don't happen to have the government pay my bills, so i can't play it off all the time, in case of emergencies

if i win we can do more, okay

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hrm. I feel bad, I've kinda abandoned the Kennesaw thread.

Since Brawl came out, I've got this little group of local friends and we're all banding together to play Brawl like every day. I love it. I reckon the only play I'll have with any of you guys is an occasional wifi match, unless people want to come over to my house every so often.

So, yeah. I won't be posting very much in this thread, except for the arguements and trash talk I suppose. Still trying to find my secondary, but I think it's pretty set in stone at this time.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
...do you even realize tong has been playing this probably 2-4 weeks longer than you? i mean, you might win, but it's not like tong was bad at smash, or you were good at melee or anything. some things do carry over...
Dude i got the Japanese version 4 days after it came out. You are sooo late. I never said Tong was bad or I was good for that matter. I did say i cant compete in Melee because i haven't learned the advanced techniques. But he said I couldnt play Brawl. So i challenged him at G4S but it didnt happen.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
just so you know
i beat azen
and tong can usually beat me

also i'm accepting $5-$10 brawl MMs at FR, or Momocon if you're gonna be there...

Rayku

Smash Lord
Azen was one of Melee's best, but I don't think anything but mindgames transfered from Melee to Brawl.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
case closed
Wooow. My bad for not knowing who some guy that plays Smash Bros is. Dude you are so cool for knowing that usefull knowledge.*

*ends sarcasim

*sigh* Anyway i see your are just some lame that talks big and wont back it up (As you showed at G4S). Ive wasted enough time on you already. Im done. Ill see you at FR though.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Gtfo of this topic with this drama. This is the Kennesaw and surrounding areas. Not the I have to listen to people who I could trash argue all day. Pms for the win.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Wooow. My bad for not knowing who some guy that plays Smash Bros is. Dude you are so cool for knowing that usefull knowledge.*

*ends sarcasim

*sigh* Anyway i see your are just some lame that talks big and wont back it up (As you showed at G4S). Ive wasted enough time on you already. Im done. Ill see you at FR though.
wow
i really don't know what to say
it's like looking at the brawl boards

I will play you for $10 as well if you think you're up to it.
Also nicaboy since you love lil kong so much and think you're hot stuff at melee these days, I'd like to challenge you to $10 MM in Melee (or brawl if you want...). I'm not even on the PR so it should be easy money, right?

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Wooow... your Smooth's friend right. I hear your pretty decent. You taking bets (MM's)? you know all in fun
Name the price and when. Melee or Brawl and what characters. I wont be at FR, but next time I see you (well you see me since I dont remember what you look like and im kinda high right now %_% ) just remind me.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
wow

Also nicaboy since you love lil kong so much and think you're hot stuff at melee these days, I'd like to challenge you to $10 MM in Melee (or brawl if you want...). I'm not even on the PR so it should be easy money, right?
It seems you really love Tong huh? Nica! Handle my lightweight. Lol!, but didnt i tell you a week ago you and your $10 dont intrest me in the least? I wanted to play Tong. Im over it now though. See you at FR.

And Marsfool yeah your at Polytech right? ill swing by and play one of these days or we can meet up somewhere else. Brawl, Characters dont matter, 4 stock, no items... you know the deal, but i do at least $20. that cool? I dont remember you either, im not high I just dont pay attention to stuff. Lol! BearsAreScary said he came up to me at G4S... I dont remember that for anything. Lol!

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
It seems you really love Tong huh? Nica! Handle my lightweight. Lol!, but didnt i tell you a week ago you and your $10 dont intrest me in the least? I wanted to play Tong. Im over it now though. See you at FR.

And Marsfool yeah your at Polytech right? ill swing by and play one of these days or we can meet up somewhere else. Brawl, Characters dont matter, 4 stock, no items... you know the deal, but i do at least $20. that cool? I dont remember you either, im not high I just dont pay attention to stuff. Lol! BearsAreScary said he came up to me at G4S... I dont remember that for anything. Lol!
yes me and bearsarescary are lovers if that helps make your jokes any funnier

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
YOu keep referring to G4S. Any other instances where Tong didn't show up for your MM?
That the only time i ever ran into him genius. Thats the 1st tournament i ever went to. Thats were he said he wanted to play me at. if you dont know whats going on stay out of it.

@ Tong see you tomorrow. Dont be so quiet when im there. Ok.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
wow

YOu keep referring to G4S. Any other instances where Tong didn't show up for your MM?
what are you talking about? i dont think im hot in anything. yes i belive i have reached a certain level but far from beastly. by the way i tend to confuse you with ellioty or jeff i dont know which one you are so i dont know who i talking too. well whoever played dk is pretty good i'll put that out there i saw his pool matches. any who take the anger some where else im not bothering with it. if you want a mm fine but get facts str8 k bro:)

also i have not meet anyone of the boards who is easy i can honestly say that any match i take in i never feel OH HELL YA IM GOING TO WIN. there for easy money for me does not work like that i have no doubts you can play since we were pretty even last time which was a while ago.

ya i got love for that ***** kong whats your point. the reason why i qouted him was from my own personal experiances with tong. i know about 3 smashers who feel the same. dont get it twisted man:laugh:

@rayku this was his first time meeting tong so thats all he got on him unless they met up some other time. it was his 1st tourney too but they shoul see each other at FR.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i think lil kong is the only guy who'd feel that i talk big and don't follow up with my money matches
imo

lil kong are we on for 5 or 15 tmomror

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Glad to see thats all settled.

Who wants to play Gerbil!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tong I added you! :D
I want to play Gerbil! Seeing as i never had the priveledge in Melee. I've added you, heres my friend code whenever you look here next (and ill put it up)
2535-3330-2317

So anyone know of any Brawl events going on soon? Wifi or whatever. Anyone?

Top Bottom