• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
wtf youre not going to g5s marty

elliot is swearing off video gaems for life
mike G gives him about 2 weeks
what's your bet

GA Peach

Smash Lord
wtf youre not going to g5s marty

elliot is swearing off video gaems for life
mike G gives him about 2 weeks
what's your bet
lol, 2 weeks? yeah, that might be right. i'll say a month, though. why is he not gonna play video games anymore? is he too cool for school now?

Rayku

Smash Lord
i haven't played Rayku in quite some time and i got a shentaky load better than before i wonder how much better he has gotten i ll call him but he said that he isn't going to G4S5 b/c of ride issues
Ride issues? I guess it's true that people really don't listen to me.

I have a play to perform on March 1, that is the reason I am not going

Rayku

Smash Lord
sorry dude but hey look on the bright side if you get brawl all you need to do is go online no more ride issues lol
...I honestly don't know what to say to that. I specifically JUST told you that it wasn't ride issues at all.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Who's going to Gamestop's midnight release tourney for Brawl next Saturday?

I'm totally there.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Nicaboy sucks playing Sheik.

Best match ever, I wish we got it on camera.

If anyone remembers it, I think it was like G4S2 or 1 that Bobby 4-stocked Prac in a peach ditto in like 40 seconds.

It was kinda like that, only Fox vs. Sheik

Gerbil

Smash Champion

If anyone remembers it, I think it was like G4S2 or 1 that Bobby 4-stocked Prac in a peach ditto in like 40 seconds.

And here I was thinking I was one of the only ones who ever remembered that! LOLOLOL!!!!

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
no one remembers my 35 second 5 stock at that SAME TOURNAMENT on some link player
i think it's cause that link player never appeared in tournament again

KeeKeeKee

Smash Rookie
Please post my contact info:

AIM: DanLoveULongTime
E-mail: dwil.88@gmail.com (... sadly, more often checked than AIM)
Phone: 618-789-1062

Downtown Atlanta. Up near Woodstock/Kennesaw occasionally. Please to smash.

KeeKeeKee

Smash Rookie
haha, i'm an oldie. I just disappeared off of swf like, a year and a half ago. I miss the smash community... :(

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
haha, i'm an oldie. I just disappeared off of swf like, a year and a half ago. I miss the smash community... :(
Understandable. Tell me your name first though. Itd be even more awkward if we called the wrong number asking for KeeKeeKee. :lick:

nicaboy

Smash Champion

GOD MOFO rayku stop being a butt ****er i play a better sheik than you!!!
any way i redemmed my self with peach so i wiped that out from my memory so HA:mad:

Rayku

Smash Lord
GOD MOFO rayku stop being a butt ****er i play a better sheik than you!!!
any way i redemmed my self with peach so i wiped that out from my memory so HA:mad:
I'll bet $5 that I play a better Sheik than you.

Too bad Brawl's coming out Sunday.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
silly marty and rayku we all know sheik dittos prove nothing in melee maybe brawl but not melee all it proves is who can chain grab the most its worst than a marth ditto. regardlees rayku you openly admited you play the wrost sheik in ga remember i dont care to prove who play a better sheik seeing as neither will go sheik in a tourney unless we needed too or wanted i main peach end of story friends? :) ps if you say im chickening out your an idiot i feel someone is going to say that

Rayku

Smash Lord
silly marty and rayku we all know sheik dittos prove nothing in melee maybe brawl but not melee all it proves is who can chain grab the most its worst than a marth ditto. regardlees rayku you openly admited you play the wrost sheik in ga remember i dont care to prove who play a better sheik seeing as neither will go sheik in a tourney unless we needed too or wanted i main peach end of story friends? :) ps if you say im chickening out your an idiot i feel someone is going to say that
I do play the worst Sheik ever, and I still claim I can beat you in a Sheik ditto.

Top Bottom