• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Lol.

SANDBAGGING JOHNS; it's not me sandbagging the other guy and losing, oh no. It's when the OTHER GUY is sandbagging and I get JV 4 stocked for it.

I'm notorious for them.

Smooth Criminal

P3L!C@N

Smash Cadet
Hey let's smash today...

And I'm serious. Mars, I can make it down to SOPO if necessary. I just need to get my smash fix ASAP.

Anywhere and anytime as long as someone wants to smash, I'm game.

S0FT

Smash Ace
wow i never read this thread.... but it seems to be spam and advertised smashfests that never happen.....
Gilded Punch/John, marty, and everyone else yall should "REALLY" come to g4st its going to be one of the last big southern tournaments. come on guys.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
...why is there never anything remotely useful in this thread?
Probably because we live in a city thats not even on the map. Maybe we should start a rap group, worked for Compton.

Anyone else for smash at southen poly today? Unless some tragedy befalls Pelican he should be picking me up and well be heading over there.

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
so what do you guys think of my avatar and title?
I think it's more supah spam.

Can someone really gimme a ride to g4s5???

And a ride to smash with someone today??

EDIT: Apologies for being without a transportational vehicle. And for being one of the reason's mark's thread isn't taken seriously.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
wow i never read this thread.... but it seems to be spam and advertised smashfests that never happen.....
Gilded Punch/John, marty, and everyone else yall should "REALLY" come to g4st its going to be one of the last big southern tournaments. come on guys.
yeah...sucks, huh? don't worry, josh. i'll be at G4S5. i wasn't going to go, originally, but i told XIF i'd team with him...plus, i have to play Melty Blood with Chad. if i enter singles, it'll be Roy only

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
yeah...sucks, huh? don't worry, josh. i'll be at G4S5. i wasn't going to go, originally, but i told XIF i'd team with him...plus, i have to play Melty Blood with Chad. if i enter singles, it'll be Roy only
whynto play melty blood with me :(:(:(:(:(:(

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i dont care anymore i waited so long any way i could wait a year and be fine.
by the way i will be playing it again at g4st5 anyway hope to see some of you guys there funny enough i main lucas but i think i will also main fox werid i know but i still will main sheik and peach maybe pit too

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Even though I'm getting kicked out of where I'm living now, I do have to say this...

...SMASHFESTS AT MY CRAMPED STUDIO APARTMENT. YEAHYUZZ.

Smooth Criminal

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i cant help it the game has been nerfed down so much everyone is like some what even funny thing i was going to main ness in melee but bacause of teir issues i had to play top teir people. hehe maybe i will main ness too

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
lol.

hey mark, do you know that Ron guy's number?

He said he could prolly give me a ride to g4s5 but I don't know hot to get in contact with him.

can u help me out? Anyone?

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Nope, I'm sure Mars would though.

Oh yeah so Marty, gamers club is talking about holding a brawl tournament a week or two after it comes out so no one has a really unfair practicing advantage. So i figured id use my superior connections to get around that. Would it be ok with you and your friend if i went along to your friends house next time you planned on going there?

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Nope, I'm sure Mars would though.

Oh yeah so Marty, gamers club is talking about holding a brawl tournament a week or two after it comes out so no one has a really unfair practicing advantage. So i figured id use my superior connections to get around that. Would it be ok with you and your friend if i went along to your friends house next time you planned on going there?
yeah, maybe. i'm going to be playing lawrenceville tomorrow, so i dunno about that. we usually play during the week, and you are in high school...just call me i guess when you can play

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
lol.

hey mark, do you know that Ron guy's number?

He said he could prolly give me a ride to g4s5 but I don't know hot to get in contact with him.

can u help me out? Anyone?
Jon if you go to G4S5 Don't play Ness unless its a noob cuz they'll own you like Rayku does JK
D-man (Dsamoan) are u gonna go cuz i need a partner for doubles

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
i haven't played Rayku in quite some time and i got a shentaky load better than before i wonder how much better he has gotten i ll call him but he said that he isn't going to G4S5 b/c of ride issues

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lmao people losing to rayku
dear tong rayku is my friend as much as we yell and what have you at one another i must say that he is ten times better than you and you dont stand much of a chance against him. he is turely a beast and your just jealous. i have lost to him many times and i dont see a laughung matter in that so go **** yourself baby :smash::bigthumbu

Top Bottom