• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

Rayku

Smash Lord
I remember a long time ago I beat Tong in a sheik ditto.

and 6 other ditto matches. I felt good =P

That was like a year and a half ago, though >.>

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
DALE!!

WHAT IS YOUR NUMBER ! ?

I WANNA WIFI BATTLE!!! Lucas vs Ness and a Lucas Ditto!!

Anyone else wanna wifi battle hit me up!

My home phone is 770 499 1821 ( don't call the cell. it's broken)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
770 865 9282 give me a call homie lol i play fox too wee but i rather play lucas and ness guys we need a brawl fest i miss ya'll. he my marth beat tongs jig and i dont play him lol yes i remember this very clearly

Majist

Smash Journeyman
hey dsamoan, i just noticed on the first page that you actually made a note that i'm a dude:laugh:

i'm sure that was a disappointment for many who might have thought we actually have a smash chick. but alas...

edit: oh, you can add my AIM in: iluvgypsies21

Rayku

Smash Lord
Once I move a TV upstairs I can have access to wifi. I'm getting this project done first, because if I get wifi on Brawl now, I'll never stop.

Also, the girl I'm hopefully going to be going out with soon is named Shannon, if that makes you feel any better ^.^

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
JASON!

I'm so sorry that I missed ur performance. Felt real bad.

I meant to tell u earlier that I had prior commitments with friends that I couldn't cancel.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Once I move a TV upstairs I can have access to wifi. I'm getting this project done first, because if I get wifi on Brawl now, I'll never stop.

Also, the girl I'm hopefully going to be going out with soon is named Shannon, if that makes you feel any better ^.^
sure, why not?:chuckle: oh wait, wait. does she play smash? if yes, then i'll feel better :p
lol @ high schoolers
seconded

nicaboy

Smash Champion
whats good zeus thought you died lmao

wow rayku pimpin good for you bro

tong you crack me up yo real talk kid ya dig!!! we should mm if ya down

marty we had this talk of saying real talk there is no such thing as real talk cuz there cant be fake talk.

@everyone who post in here ha i honestly think i can get more women then anyone in here i will mm all of you to that!!! well maybe except marty he is a beast pullin them hoes man lmao **** it lets go anyone?

also everyone check this out
http://smashboards.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=91
gp i would love it if you would join:)
as well as anyone else

Top Bottom