• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Ive played a good bit of it. It IS SLOW AS BALLS. Aerials come out out 10x as fast but it doesnt matter the availability/option to combo is reduced so much its silly. I dont really care what you think about Brawl, I hate it.

Rayku

Smash Lord
From the looks of it...

I like Brawl. I haven't played it yet, but it looks enjoyable.

We can still play Melee if you want, Mars :3

Gerbil

Smash Champion
@Lil Kong - How many people are you expecting over in total? I forget if you had told me.... :/

EDIT: Double post wtf...

GA Peach

Smash Lord
playing brawl will let you see how broken Melee is. and there is still comboing, you just have to do it differently. brawl makes you actually THINK about your attacks, not just jumping in and relying on an l-cancel to cover your mistakes. brawl emphasizes more mindgames and character specific strategy rather than bland, general tech applied to every character. trust me, WAYYY better than Melee

Rayku

Smash Lord
Can't wait to play it.

Marty's gonna be pro, if it relies on nothing but mindgames

On another note, any smashing going on tomorrow night?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Just got back from a 8 hour Brawl session.

@Mars - No offense, but your opinion blows balls lol. The game is fricken amazing. I don't see how you can deduce a reasoning that Brawl sucks based on speed alone. And speaking of speed; Alpha and I MADE Brawl fast by playing it like a new game, not like Melee 2.0

@Lil Kong - Thanks so much yet again for letting us come up and play Brawl. ESPECIALLY since noone else was there to swap out with, I got TONS of playtime and enjoyed every bit. Edgeguarding with bumpers FTW LMAO.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
playing brawl will let you see how broken Melee is. and there is still comboing, you just have to do it differently. brawl makes you actually THINK about your attacks, not just jumping in and relying on an l-cancel to cover your mistakes. brawl emphasizes more mindgames and character specific strategy rather than bland, general tech applied to every character. trust me, WAYYY better than Melee
Nicely said.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Just got back from a 8 hour Brawl session.

@Mars - No offense, but your opinion blows balls lol. The game is fricken amazing. I don't see how you can deduce a reasoning that Brawl sucks based on speed alone. And speaking of speed; Alpha and I MADE Brawl fast by playing it like a new game, not like Melee 2.0

@Lil Kong - Thanks so much yet again for letting us come up and play Brawl. ESPECIALLY since noone else was there to swap out with, I got TONS of playtime and enjoyed every bit. Edgeguarding with bumpers FTW LMAO.
Its all good man. I appreciate you guys playing with me. When you can get some people that are real good and can actually enjoy the game it makes it all the better and you and your boys got mad skills. You guys kept me on my toes! Lol! Yeah most of the others were stuck on Mario Kart so you guys got in some good game time today. Lol!

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
there is a positive relationship between your skill at melee and the difficulty you have adjusting to brawl
w/ exceptions of course.
m2k said:
Anyway life sucks, at least for me. I choke at the last melee tourney (which hopefully won't the be the last since brawl is horrible) and a new, awful game is replacing melee. Things couldn't be any worse. Only reason I'd try to become pro is because I would hate to quit instead, and want to try to win tourneys, but honestly, so far I hate this game a lot. Feels way way too shallow. BTW WiiKey works, I own the game now.
if your life revolves around smash bros

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
there is a positive relationship between your skill at melee and the difficulty you have adjusting to brawl
w/ exceptions of course.

if your life revolves around smash bros
isn't it past your bedtime

(btw check out ike forums)

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
dude i hate gabe
he ruined the new loaf of bread i got because he was dranked, its not even soft anymore
i didn't even get to eat any of it
then he came in and insulted all my smash brothers
making a big deal when he landed a hit and talking about how he doesn't care about the game when he loses
no you butt if you don't care about like smash bros then gtfo
take your crap elsewhere, i'm trying to run a fun event without ******** drunk women trolling my ike forums
iykwim

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
well if i said something stupid my bad cuz i was drunk when i made that reply. **** i'm drunk right now

i wanna see everybody's big ***** mommas at the next tournament. but a$$ naked!!! we'll call it "smashers moms gone wild" (and of course i'll be fvcking everybodys momma so, you can just go ahead and call me a mother fvcker now

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
well if i said something stupid my bad cuz i was drunk when i made that reply. **** i'm drunk right now

i wanna see everybody's big ***** mommas at the next tournament. but a$$ naked!!! we'll call it "smashers moms gone wild" (and of course i'll be fvcking everybodys momma so, you can just go ahead and call me a mother fvcker now
hey zeus, your a MOTHER FVCKER

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
my drunk and high pill poppin *** is going
You are a crazy S.o.b arent you? Lol! Your alright with me though.

What I want 2 say is this weekend I need to get in some more serious Brawl practice. Saturday as usual. I need good players to push me to the limit. Ive been playing all different play styles and refining mine. All the people that ive played so far are maniac's. So bring skills. You know the drill.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ha mars i will play ya time and place except for saturday im going to play brawl. and for my good friend zeus i got them ho's for you man all my ex's show you everything and we make a video and everyone gets laid amen peace out. except for gp cuz you always cant go now where lmao

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lol rayku as much as i want to say yes i got i big presentation to work on sigh but i got something i want you to look at it should make you laugh i show later this week

Top Bottom