• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

nicaboy

Smash Champion
oh hell ya i still play melee. mars lets play for the epicness of black people? my peach vs your fox :)
also l would love to play rayku again. my sheik is coming for that *** lol wait strach that i go peach since your weak ness is down smash lol

Rayku

Smash Lord
oh hell ya i still play melee. mars lets play for the epicness of black people? my peach vs your fox :)
also l would love to play rayku again. my sheik is coming for that *** lol wait strach that i go peach since your weak ness is down smash lol
My weakness is downsmash? What planet are you living in >.> I've never had the biggest trouble with downsmashes, it's just that I lack common sense when it comes to smash in general (I realized this yesterday)

But yeah. Melee and Brawl. Yeah. Totally.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
My weakness is downsmash? What planet are you living in >.> I've never had the biggest trouble with downsmashes, it's just that I lack common sense when it comes to smash in general (I realized this yesterday)

But yeah. Melee and Brawl. Yeah. Totally.
lol, i dunno, man. i was able to dsmash you quite a bit... :chuckle:

GA Peach

Smash Lord
anyone wanna practice sometime this week? both melee and brawl, i guess, since GA is gonna play both. i would like to practice other fighters, too, if anyone plays anything besides smash.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Heh. I played Melee just for shiggles last night.

I think I'm done with that game. I can barely even waveshine anymore.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
anyone wanna practice sometime this week? both melee and brawl, i guess, since GA is gonna play both. i would like to practice other fighters, too, if anyone plays anything besides smash.
You want me to build you a stick? Im probably gonna get back on 3s and Marvel. Been about 6 months since I played for real.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Probably 40 at max. All sanwa parts and a wooden base. Just let me know what you want on it/what kind of stick (lollipop or bat) and all that other kool stuff.

Or I wont charge at all If I can get my hands on a t5 stick so I can just swap the parts granted its a little big for me but Im a small person and your hands should probably fit it fine.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
no ****it melee will live on that and because roy is not in brawl he is totaly cooler than ike
o sorry john but i was playing MELEE not brawl today i owe you go to waba so we can settle our rivalry there

Rayku

Smash Lord
no ****it melee will live on that and because roy is not in brawl he is totaly cooler than ike
o sorry john but i was playing MELEE not brawl today i owe you go to waba so we can settle our rivalry there
I think my Melee skills have depleted so much that Nicaboy can beat me now.

Good thing Brawl is a better game

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Play something besides smash? Dont be silly. :laugh: I'm busy today but we should brawl tommorrow if you dont already have plans.

Tong, there will be no gumball-calling in my thread. Unless your calling nicaboy a gumball. Then its fine.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
wtf oh i see now everyone vs the black/latino kid ah classic but so uncalled for . gumball it clearly said ga peach on it how would that refer to me? mark i thought you were my peach bud:(

and wtf rayku i could beat your fox when i played peach. yes you are better than me but if we played 10 matches (peach vs fox) im sure i could win 3 of them i think we both can agree on that. (hey we havent played since december you dont know my skill level no longer oh well)

moving along mars wanna play cvs2? or anyone i dont really care.

Rayku

Smash Lord
and wtf rayku i could beat your fox when i played peach. yes you are better than me but if we played 10 matches (peach vs fox) im sure i could win 3 of them i think we both can agree on that. (hey we havent played since december you dont know my skill level no longer oh well)
Hrm...so that's why you only ever beat me in a 1v1 once...ever? Teams may be another story, but Fox vs. Peach, you only beat me once and it was in that MM.

And please don't go on about 'You don't know my skill level'

Because you don't know mine either.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Nica cant play CvS2 or MvC2. Lol! Naw just F'n with ya Youngbuck. Ill get some rounds in with ya. Im off both jobs saturday. So ima game & wild out a little bit with my boys. If you wanna hang Holla at me.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Hrm...so that's why you only ever beat me in a 1v1 once...ever? Teams may be another story, but Fox vs. Peach, you only beat me once and it was in that MM.

And please don't go on about 'You don't know my skill level'

Because you don't know mine either.
Nica cant play CvS2 or MvC2. Lol! Naw just F'n with ya Youngbuck. Ill get some rounds in with ya. Im off both jobs saturday. So ima game & wild out a little bit with my boys. If you wanna hang Holla at me.
yes you are right i did only beat your fox once but also take into aacount (after we slept at marks place) we played single only 3 times at johns place, w/e your also right i dont know your skill level either but you dont care to play melee any longer either right? i would love to play you but thats not going to be fun if you dont care or your not serious. i dont doubt your skill or that your not a good player i simply feel you underestimate me. (when i say singles im refewring to peach vs fox)we played other friendlies but we were ****ing around. hey i also beaten some of your other people too but yes i do struggle against your fox

wtf kong i cant play mvc2 you already own me in that :laugh:
however cvs2 is another story you up for my sakura A Grove?
you know what to expect right?

OH I MUST SAY to all you guys im happy for th fact we know how to proberly argue and not kill each other

4Leaf

Smash Rookie
Ummm I am a smash player. I just found this Kennesaw topic so I figured I should post somewhere my stuff. Please excuse me if I am putting all of this in the wrong area...

Brawl code- 0731 4413 5019
Phone number- 678-793-8200
Aim- cannedsenior
Msn- x4leafx@hotmail.com

I am not a very good smash player, and don't have that affinity for these types of games that many of you might have, but I do try hard and work to improve my skills. Above all I play to have fun and to see a good game. Contact me any time you wish I am up for a brawl wi-fi any time.

*By the way I live right down the road from Rayku*

Top Bottom