• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
aww well this kinda sucks... Kain really needs to go since he's our best player right now :( and I'm the one organizing this whole thing so it's likely we won't even go at all if I give up my seat lol.

so King... it's completely cool if you go and everything, but if you come with then Kain's gonna be giving up his seat. I know you've been asking about HD for a while, so if you want to go a lot more than Kain does, then it's totally cool. But if you're kinda "meh" about it, then maybe Kain can go instead? It wouldn't be a problem if there wasn't such a small # of seats.

Just let me know how you feel about it, so that we can figure this thing out :p

Also, do you guys mind taking the metra to Roselle and meeting me there so Oro can pick us up? Cause that's what the plan sounds like.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
aww well this kinda sucks... Kain really needs to go since he's our best player right now :( and I'm the one organizing this whole thing so it's likely we won't even go at all if I give up my seat lol.

so King... it's completely cool if you go and everything, but if you come with then Kain's gonna be giving up his seat. I know you've been asking about HD for a while, so if you want to go a lot more than Kain does, then it's totally cool. But if you're kinda "meh" about it, then maybe Kain can go instead? It wouldn't be a problem if there wasn't such a small # of seats.

Also, do you guys mind taking the metra to Roselle and meeting me there so Oro can pick us up? Cause that's what the plan sounds like.
Actually I'm kinda meh on it, which is why I'm willing to give up my seat

Akashi

Smash Lord
You guys travel sooooooooooooo much lol, I would get so tired of it after awhile. xD

Not that I'm telling you guys what to do... I'm just saying my energy for traveling OoS would be depleted very fast.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
You guys travel sooooooooooooo much lol, I would get so tired of it after awhile. xD

Not that I'm telling you guys what to do... I'm just saying my energy for traveling OoS would be depleted very fast.
I am tired of traveling (for Brawl)...
Oro loves Brawl tournies too much
Yup you know me Arty.
Uhmmmm well okay it's thursday meow. we need to figure out this ride sitch.. :<
Get DLA to figure **** out.

King~

Smash Champion

tell you what, ill let Kain decide if he wants to go or not. because im good to go id prefer to go of course but i can use the money for something else if i dont, so its no biggy.

this got way to complicated

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
don't read what i have to say if you don't care about my opinion on the ride situation. Its really up to you guys but this is just my thoughts on the matter.

I don't see why illinois people have to give up their seats for shugo and lain when king and kain were asking first. Why should either kain or king give up their seats? plus why is shugo and lain relying on illinois for rides? we already have problems with rides for our own state. Though i'm surpised lain even bothered asking ahead of time. but i'm glad he did instead of just taking the bus out here like he normally does and asking last minute.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
if lain and/or shugo and get a ride into springfield tomorrow then I'll give them a ride down to st. louis saturday

_Kain_

Smash Champion
You guys got it wrong. Not that I don't wanna go. Just Shugo and Lain prolly wanna go more, and if we can't all fit then I don't really wanna go that much, so they can have my spot. Plus I know Oro doesn't really wanna go much to begin with either. I might just go job hunting this weekend

TP

Smash Master
Not to mention I don't wanna go really... >_>
Don't worry, Rauleen's baked goods make this more than just a Brawl tournament. Plus I'll make sure she reads all this and possibly give you EXTRA snickerdoodles or something. :laugh:

Teh Future

Smash Master

=( id travel like every weekend if i had infinite money lol.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I just talked to ashley and she may be able to take her van and drive everyone, which seats 7 people. In other words... **** yea we might be taking a van. She just has to ask her parents.

And no one seems to be answering this question, but is everyone alright taking a metra train to Roselle so we can all get picked up in one place? I need yes's or no's lol

Oro?!

Smash Hero
If Ashley could drive, that would be like 100X better. For some reason, I want to go again now, lol. Idgaf if I am driving anymore as long as there are 5 ppl in my car and I don't have to drive further out of my way than DLA's house.

Kirk, I think either date is fine. I wanna Kirktasm :3

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Boo ashley's car is a no-go, parents won't let her take it.

So back to Oro's car I guess. King/Kain did you guys decide who's going yet? It seems like everything's settled except for that.

King~

Smash Champion
ATM we both seem to be of the attitude that we don't care. This is a hard position since probly won't decide.

I stand by my post earlier, up to you kain.

If I do go I guess I can get to Roselle from union station right?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
ATM we both seem to be of the attitude that we don't care. This is a hard position since probly won't decide.

I stand by my post earlier, up to you kain.

If I do go I guess I can get to Roselle from union station right?
It's cool you can go. I'm just gonna go job hunting this weekend

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Alright so it's me, Oro (barns), king, lain, and shugo. Cool stuff

Now some important info:

- my address is 335 high point ct, Roselle, IL 60172. Just in case you need it lol, which you prolly won't

- my cell is (630) 559-6258... DON'T CALL ME THOUGH--TEXT ME INSTEAD. My cell only has like 2.2 mins on it so I can't talk on it lmao. So just text me. I prolly won't respond to your text unless I absolutely need to (to save minutes), but I'll have my phone with me. So don't worry if I don't respond, I prolly got your text. Each text I send or receive costs me 0.30 mins, so I can send/receive 7 texts before I run out. Use them wisely :p

- if I'm not responding and you need to talk to me, call me at my home phone... (630) 582-3767.. ask for Tom

- I'm gonna be working tomorrow, prolly until like 2 or 3. So let's try to leave at about 4... let me know what time the metra will be coming into roselle so me and barns know when to pick you up.

So here's the plan... everyone gets to the roselle metra station around 4 tomorrow, and barns picks me up, then picks everyone else up from the station. Then we drive straight to Legan's house and stay the night, wake up, go to the tournament. Then we'll probably stay overnight at Legan's again? and leave the next day.

Anyone see anything wrong?

Top Bottom