• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Scythe called me Beezoro once. :colorful:

Alright, I will call Nuris tomorrow morning to tell him we are showing up tomorrow night. Worst case scenario, I'm sure we can find a place in IL to crash (SO IL I'm looking at you!!!) if Nuris says we can't. It will be last minute, and hella sloppy, but that's the way I like it. :)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Scythe called me Beezoro once. :colorful:

Alright, I will call Nuris tomorrow morning to tell him we are showing up tomorrow night. Worst case scenario, I'm sure we can find a place in IL to crash (SO IL I'm looking at you!!!) if Nuris says we can't. It will be last minute, and hella sloppy, but that's the way I like it. :)
I'm pretty sure I've called you that before too, haha. Now you're just Kyle.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
So im guessing if nothing comes up or w/e then i can get there by 11:00 pm tomorrow at the station..idk if thats ok with everyone though..5:30 is is the only bus i can take cuz i got to turn in stuff for school tomorrow, but if arriving there at 11 is like too late or w/e for you guys then you can go on ahead. lain said hes taking the 8:15 am bus so he'll be there by 1:00 or so, but i cant go that early.... So yeah just let me know or w/e and ill let you guys know too lol.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
So im guessing if nothing comes up or w/e then i can get there by 11:00 pm tomorrow at the station..idk if thats ok with everyone though..5:30 is is the only bus i can take cuz i got to turn in stuff for school tomorrow, but if arriving there at 11 is like too late or w/e for you guys then you can go on ahead. lain said hes taking the 8:15 am bus so he'll be there by 1:00 or so, but i cant go that early.... So yeah just let me know or w/e and ill let you guys know too lol.
Word. You don't have no friends you can have turn in your work for you?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Aww that really sucks shugo. Sorry to hear that man. You can't email your schoolwork or anything?

Well alright, if it doesn't work out, then we can try to fill the last seat... Kain you still interested in coming? I can bring my laptop so you can do some job hunting when we get there lmao XD

lain

Smash Master
blehhh sorry I've been afk so long....

So apparently me + shugo can't take an 8am bus. I can get there as early as 5 pm, and the best Shugo can do is 8pm. Is this alright??? We should get to St. louis by like 12-1 by that time.

I've got my 11am-5pm bus booked, I'm gonna get a hold of shugo to try and get him his tickets.

Also, I don't have anyone's #'s.... NUMBAH MEEEE

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Alright so it's me, Oro (barns), king, lain, and shugo. Cool stuff

Now some important info:

- my address is 335 high point ct, Roselle, IL 60172. Just in case you need it lol, which you prolly won't

- my cell is (630) 559-6258... DON'T CALL ME THOUGH--TEXT ME INSTEAD. My cell only has like 2.2 mins on it so I can't talk on it lmao. So just text me. I prolly won't respond to your text unless I absolutely need to (to save minutes), but I'll have my phone with me. So don't worry if I don't respond, I prolly got your text. Each text I send or receive costs me 0.30 mins, so I can send/receive 7 texts before I run out. Use them wisely :p

- if I'm not responding and you need to talk to me, call me at my home phone... (630) 582-3767.. ask for Tom
Just reposting for Lain. Oh and Oro's number is (630) 740-0270

Personally I don't have a problem with leaving at 8 pm... except that it would be closer to 9 p.m. since you'd still have to take the train to Roselle. So we'd get to St Louis at about 1-2 a.m., which should give us plenty of sleep. We really don't want to meet at Union Station, because due to chicago traffic and everything, it would probably cost more and take longer overall than leaving from Roselle.

If Oro absolutely doesn't want to do 9 pm, or of Shugo's bus ride falls through or something, then we'll meet in Roselle at like 6 p.m.. Oro PMed me and said that he doesn't want to leave later than 4 PM, so even 6 p.m. is pushing it. There's a good chance he'll say no to leaving at 9 p.m., and I can't really blame him because you guys haven't exactly made this easy for us lol.

Anyways, Lain's bus would get in at 5, so he (and everyone else) can take the 5:23 MD-W train (or 5:05 if he gets in early enough) and get to Roselle at 6:08 pm. We'd also need to fill the last seat, so if this happens, we'll let Kain know so he can come.

Any questions? I just called Oro and left him a voicemail, he's probably asleep right now but I told him to post on smashboards ASAP. It's up to him now, I've done all I can.

edit: leaving for work in about 40 mins, and I'll get back at around 3, so I'll be able to answer questions then

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I really wouldn't want to wait any longer than 6, waiting for Lain. I don't wanna come off like a ****, but I am pretty much being a taxi service, so at the least I wanna get there early or when I want to. So Shugo, if you already bought your ticket and stuff, is there any way you can either get an earlier bus, or sell your ticket? I really do not want to wait til 9 to just leave.(I planned on us getting there at 9)

King, what time are you going to be getting to the Roselle station?

Kain, are you interested in going again?

lain's on his way

he'll be there 5-5:30, and yeah he wants to meet up with king yoshi

if anyone has an emergency and needs to contact lain, call me and i'll try to relay info to him lmao

248 464 9149

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
the latest i could be there is 11, and i dont wanna hold you guys up too long :(..so you guys can go w/o me..sorry..

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
are you guys staying with me? or what's up?

if you leave chicago at 6 then you'll get to my house at 9 and we can play some smash before hand.

we'd have to leave at 8:30-8:45 in the morning which isn't too bad

you should stop by my house to play for like 2 hours. its literally on the way

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Ripple, do you think you have more room for 4 guys to sleep than Nuris? I was told he has 2 futons and a recliner, but if you have better sleeping quarters, I can text him and just go to your place. You are pretty close to the venue right? (Like under 2 hours)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Ripple, do you think you have more room for 4 guys to sleep than Nuris? I was told he has 2 futons and a recliner, but if you have better sleeping quarters, I can text him and just go to your place. You are pretty close to the venue right? (Like under 2 hours)
I'm exactly 2 hours away. probably 1:40 if you go a little over the speed limit

I have 3 beds available, 2 couches, 2 futons 1 in my room ( no homo). and 3 t.v.s

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I just want to say good luck to everybody. It sucks that I can't go, especially since HD1 was amazing, but poor people don't get s*** and I'm just lucky I get some money at times. Anyways good luck again, all of you better get amazing results or I'll be very disappointed.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Aight Ripple, I think we will be staying with you because Lain is gonna be late anyways. Kain, any chance you wanna go last minute? Lain wants to team with you (free money lol) and you have until like 6:30 until he even gets into Chicago(before you have to take a train to DLA's). Pretty much let me know if you want money Kain lol.

Edit: anyone have Kain's number, or could call him?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Alright well google maps says I should be at the Roselle station at around 5:40-6:20 so yeah, I'll be there I guess. I better ****ing win 1-3 in singles or I'm going to be pissed XD

Or later depending on when Lain is getting there

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
GOOD **** guys, I was worried that the ride situation would collapse without me here lmao. Lame that Shugo can't go though, I never actually get to chill with him so I was kinda looking forward to it.

But cool stuff, I'm really happy today because I made $200 caddying LMAO. Sooo good. But I'm gonna take a shower and stuff, I'll be ready by 6-6:10ish.

Top Bottom