• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
@sponge we have a marth experienced against lucas in cincinnati cause of all that tyr experience

i'm also good vs lucas for the same reason

if you're coming this weekend to siis3 i gotchu on this mu exp
No no, you misunderstand, I want to work on my OTHER characters vs Marth. XD Its too much of an uphill battle and I know a few characters pretty well. Though, to be completely honest, my Lucas is probably my best bet in that situation, simply because how well I know him over Oli and MK.

But yeah, I'm coming :p

sothe is going to suck every year
truth.

clowsui

Smash Legend
oh lol
well i mean we have 2 solid marth players here (me and steel samurai) and prolly a few other fairly good marths that i don't remember right now

so we'll give you marth exp, just approach us if we ain busy

Oro?!

Smash Hero
No no, you misunderstand, I want to work on my OTHER characters vs Marth. XD Its too much of an uphill battle and I know a few characters pretty well. Though, to be completely honest, my Lucas is probably my best bet in that situation, simply because how well I know him over Oli and MK.

But yeah, I'm coming :p

truth.
How to beat Marth
1) Pick MK
2) Spam buttons
3) ????
4) Profit

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
With the Ness and Marth MU, it's winnable but nobody knows how to do it. Hence why there is a ? there.

Underpants gnomes steal underpants and sell them for profit, but nobody knows how they do it. Not even they know they make profit.

Quaz

Smash Master
so if I started hosting smashfests at my place like every other sunday who would come? Im literally right over the border. (like an hour and 20 from downtown chicago)

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
so if I started hosting smashfests at my place like every other sunday who would come? Im literally right over the border. (like an hour and 20 from downtown chicago)
I'd consider it. Wouldn't exactly ask off for it, but if I had time to kill, sure.

Scythe

Smash Master
THE TRASH TALK HAS BEGUN

I love how ook's first pick was Rodgers lololol it was like 5th pick.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Ook's first 2 picks were Packers that were like over 20 spots overdrafted. I love you Ook, you are still gonna find a way to wreck face because Packers. :)

ook

Smash Lord
Packers aren't even the best team in their division. Wake up.
The only way that this could possibly be true is because the other team has an ex-packer. :colorful:

$10 that the packers are going to the super bowl. They won't win though, because something gay like this will happen again

Scythe

Smash Master
So I'm settled in here in Chicago now. I live in Belmont central. Kinda by diversy and naraganzet. Any ever wants to play let me know.
you mean the streets Belmont and Central?

that's like 15 minutes from me and the twins if so.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
yeah... i remember those streets, they were pretty close to where i used to go to college... at least i think haha

Top Bottom