• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
I'm up for the tournament, and I usually appear at the smashfest. LOL nuuu I wanna team Green Beast D: even though he doesn't rememebrt me.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
1) Arty :falco:

2) Kain :wolf:

3) Quik :wario: +1

4) Ook :dk2: +1

5) Akashi :snake: +4
--------------------------------------------------------------
6) 7FO :warioc: New! <---- who is this?

7) Bo x7 :rob: / :peach: New! <-- says his last tournament may be his last.

8) Scythe :lucario: / :dedede: +2 - "practically retired"

9) Kirk :ike: New! <------ retired

Honorable Mentions
(Alphabetical Order)

DLA :metaknight: / :ganondorf: <-- needs a spot now.

Kappy :kirby2: <--- needs a spot now.

Meneil :ike: <---- needs a spot now.

Green Beast <--- needs a spot now.

Tetsion - Honorable mention? :3 Ever since my 1st tourney I have been consistantly placing better and better (if anyone notices) from not making it through pools to 7th.. so... watch out!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
You can start coming to Kirk's Smashfests and bumming rides off of Arty now that you are gonna live in IL. Now you just have to learn how to use the colorful face. :colorful:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Sago I actually think that's like 10 mins away from Arty's place... it's definitely not a bad place to be smash-wise

Akashi

Smash Lord
I think im getting a place in wicker park area. So if anyones near i'll be looking for smash like all the time since i dont have any friends in IL :(
You're going to be about 10mins away from Meneil and I during school, so ya... you're going to be sleeping over a lot xD. We live in the Lincoln Park area lol.

edit: We should have a smashfest for Sago as a welcoming gift, hell I'll pull in $50 for a pot prize or something. I'm really glad you'll be closer<3

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Is there a DB6! announced yet? I need more Illinois <3 And I want a piece of Quik. I will win my two dollars back I'm been training like a madman :)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
You're going to be about 10mins away from Meneil and I during school, so ya... you're going to be sleeping over a lot xD. We live in the Lincoln Park area lol.

edit: We should have a smashfest for Sago as a welcoming gift, hell I'll pull in $50 for a pot prize or something. I'm really glad you'll be closer<3
Hope I can come over with other DeBrawlers since I am going to DePaul. :colorful:

Quik17

Smash Ace
What tournies has everyone entered and who have you beat/lost to since the last PR?
check the PR group. EVERYTHING has been posted there since arty and ook are amazing.

and I wish I didn't have to work today. The Apex results were surprising as hell. I come home to see Mango in like 25th place and Brood and DEHF tearin up brawl. Time to wait on those youtube vids :(

Edit: Sago moving to IL is awesome lol! IL is too legit now

Edit2: Hungrybox won melee..gaaaaaaaaaaaay. They need to ban puff

Sago

Smash Lord
hey you guys finaly have a MK :p.

That would be so awsome if you guys had a little smash fest for me. And im totaly game to smash and hang out all the time.

I might start hosting smashfests myself out of boredom

Raid

Smash Cadet
Hey did you guys ever hear of Arty?

He's like the best Falco ever, and he's sooooooooo awesome.

The rest of IL need to get on his level.

:colorful:

Edit: Arty too good! Arty needs to stop taking advantage of my account when I'm drunk.

Zwarm

Smash Hero

That would be so awsome if you guys had a little smash fest for me. And im totaly game to smash and hang out all the time.

When are you moving?

If we're all back at DePaul by then, I'm sure we could organize something for you. :D

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh

Lol maaan I'm 100% MK now. I'm gonna be like 5th on this PR :p

Also, IL needs to have more smashfests :( or maybe you guys are just having secret ones and not inviting me :(

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
haha sorry dla i have and always will think of you a gannon :3.
Lol finally someone understands XD

I'm actually probably going to go 100% Ganondorf again once I place first at one of these tournaments. It's bound to happen one of these times... I always get so close to beating all of the top players :(

25 minutes from your house, why don't you invite me :'(
Same :( I guess kirk is a bigger jerk than we thought

Top Bottom